What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Male fans who spray themselves from head to foot in Comme Des Garcons so they can smell like Morrissey.
Also female fans who are then happy to sleep with said males, because they smell like Morrissey.

Not sure which is worse, to be honest.
Strong perfumes are the worst and some smell like every bottle in the store. I prefer to shower every day and use something mild on me.

Male fans who spray themselves from head to foot in Comme Des Garcons so they can smell like Morrissey.
Also female fans who are then happy to sleep with said males, because they smell like Morrissey.

Both are the worst.
I can't understand why males would be spraying themselves with always to much of a fragrance which they only choose cause somebody else uses it.
Fragrances are very personal and influential on the subconscious.
Choose your OWN fragrance and if possible use perfume. Only 2 sprays somehere behind the ears is enough if it's a good fragrance.

By overdoing it the fragrance changes from subtle to overwhelming and unpleasant.
The smell itself changes too. It is the combination with the fragrance and the skin. Not the fragrance itself.

I wouldn't use it regularly cause there are ingredients that have a chemical basis and to which the impact on the skin is not known completely.
On the other hand, if I'd go to a Moz concert I would hate to think about I was smelling and I mean like sweaty, alcoholic or tobacco drenched.
It doesn't have to do anything with trying to attract but more like being civilized and not causing nuisance to any other people.

Both are the worst.
I can't understand why males would be spraying themselves with always to much of a fragrance which they only choose cause somebody else uses it.
Fragrances are very personal and influential on the subconscious.
Choose your OWN fragrance and if possible use perfume. Only 2 sprays somehere behind the ears is enough if it's a good fragrance.

By overdoing it the fragrance changes from subtle to overwhelming and unpleasant.
The smell itself changes too. It is the combination with the fragrance and the skin. Not the fragrance itself.

I wouldn't use it regularly cause there are ingredients that have a chemical basis and to which the impact on the skin is not known completely.
On the other hand, if I'd go to a Moz concert I would hate to think about I was smelling and I mean like sweaty, alcoholic or tobacco drenched.
It doesn't have to do anything with trying to attract but more like being civilized and not causing nuisance to any other people.
Just wanna add that you should never use anything with aluminium (aluminum for the american retards) in it cause that have been proved to cause cancer or have at least been found inside the cancer tumors (that come from fungus).

My doctor let slip that yes cancer is just fungus (candida). She is a young female doctor and now the one in charge of the little local healthcare unit.

I tell Pernilla I will marry her. Hello my name is Urban Eriksson, my wife is a doctor. I woke up with bruises the day after I told Pilla that in bed.

I'd never spray myself with cum from a boy.

Gross, but in this case a funny pun on the name so once I will let it pass.
But you are warned!
Next time I will rate it dislike! :crazy:
3bf7ab9ec254255e6822c4857cbe6106.gif

Just wanna add that you should never use anything with aluminium (aluminum for the american retards) in it cause that have been proved to cause cancer or have at least been found inside the cancer tumors (that come from fungus).

My doctor let slip that yes cancer is just fungus (candida). She is a young female doctor and now the one in charge of the little local healthcare unit.

I tell Pernilla I will marry her. Hello my name is Urban Eriksson, my wife is a doctor. I woke up with bruises the day after I told Pilla that in bed.
As a modern man I would of course take her surname hence my full name then being Urban Eriksson should I marry her.

Why is Pernilla saying no?

Has Rifke anything to add?

As a modern man I would of course take her surname hence my full name then being Urban Eriksson should I marry her.

I am leaving blood for my future wife tomorrow. I bet she only makes me do all that so that she can see me.

She's already been up me bum so we are half way there already.

But did you consider you should ask her when she is most vulnerable and inclined to say yes?
I don't know when that is. You should know.
Maybe during dinner watching teenmum? ;)

But did you consider you should ask her when she is most vulnerable and inclined to say yes?
I don't know when that is. You should know.
Maybe during dinner watching teenmum? ;)
Her and me are hopelessly connected in mind, body and arsehole. I am too old to lust for other women. I see them and think to myself what a lot of work they must be and they all have other opinions than me anyway.

I look into the ground a lot when I am out walking these days, I feel more free that way. I used to be that person that said hello to people I knew and walked up to them and had a chat but now I avoid everything and everyone.

I am sure they are forever grateful for that.

Paddy is a waste of oxygen
So am I and so are everyone. The most important lesson to learn in life is that you do not matter in any way, shape or form.

You die and you are forgotten quicker than the water is still again in a bucket after you've taken your hand out of it my mother always said and my experience from life proved she was right.

It is not sorrow and mourning that follows death but emptiness does. Life is all about meaningless emptiness to the very end.

So am I and so are everyone. The most important lesson to learn in life is that you do not matter in any way, shape or form.

You die and you are forgotten quicker than the water is still again in a bucket after you've taken your hand out of it my mother always said and my experience from life proved she was right.

It is not sorrow and mourning that follows death but emptiness does. Life is all about meaningless emptiness to the very end.

I know what you mean by saying that and I agree to a great part.
But, in stead of making you feel sad, it should mean nothing more to you then a part-time philosophical insight and there is no point to led it lead or ruin your day, or life.

In fact, it should liberate you if you are able to park that philosophical observation somewhere in your memory and think about all little things that can be thrilling and entertaining in life.
They don't come to you, you will have to search for them.

Philosophy is just a form of busying your brains with questions.
Remember, in our western society it is a luxury and a curse as well.
If you live in one of those countries in Africa or wherever there where people are very poor and dying of hunger, they don't have the time, nor the understanding cause all their brains are focussed on is how to survive.
Where do I find food, where am I going to sleep for this day.
How am I giving my children enough food for this day.
They don't look further then 1 day.
Tomorrow that whole circle starts again.

In a way, thinking about that, being aware of that makes life for me an endless box of Pandora- like possibilities.
I can do anything I want, and I choose.
Maybe sometimes wrong but how would I know if I didn't try it?

I am going to sing in a choir.
I have great memories of doing that as a child and a teenager.
I don't know what it will be like but I wanna find out.

Later, if I can, I am going to paint and make drawings again.
You can do well, maybe not exactly the same but you can have a very satisfying life and realize that your philosophical thoughts are just as relative as everything else.
You make your life, nobody else.
You sounded sad in this post, that's why I replied.

I know what you mean by saying that and I agree to a great part.
But, in stead of making you feel sad, it should mean nothing more to you then a part-time philosophical insight and there is no point to led it lead or ruin your day, or life.

In fact, it should liberate you if you are able to park that philosophical observation somewhere in your memory and think about all little things that can be thrilling and entertaining in life.
They don't come to you, you will have to search for them.

Philosophy is just a form of busying your brains with questions.
Remember, in our western society it is a luxury and a curse as well.
If you live in one of those countries in Africa or wherever there where people are very poor and dying of hunger, they don't have the time, nor the understanding cause all their brains are focussed on is how to survive.
Where do I find food, where am I going to sleep for this day.
How am I giving my children enough food for this day.
They don't look further then 1 day.
Tomorrow that whole circle starts again.

In a way, thinking about that, being aware of that makes life for me an endless box of Pandora- like possibilities.
I can do anything I want, and I choose.
Maybe sometimes wrong but how would I know if I didn't try it?

I am going to sing in a choir.
I have great memories of doing that as a child and a teenager.
I don't know what it will be like but I wanna find out.

Later, if I can, I am going to paint and make drawings again.
You can do well, maybe not exactly the same but you can have a very satisfying life and realize that your philosophical thoughts are just as relative as everything else.
You make your life, nobody else.
You sounded sad in this post, that's why I replied.
The truth never made me sad.

Curtis.
The deluded one is having a real identity crisi now. He actually thinks he's Morrissey. The guy is one obsessive, horrible little shit.

Rifke.

It is an argumentative, nasty human being who made fun of the recent Manchester bombings.

I cannot process WHY without reaching for terms like sociopath, mentally ill, etc.

Absolutely disgusting how anyone can laugh at such a thing.

Rhodes
Can't stand the man. Cannot stand the man, one little bit. His poor wife (and kids)

Don't hate the playa, hate the game, dawg.
Im-Cool-gif.gif

Jake McNicholas
The brainwashed, Welsh one is creaming his draws with the anticipation of A new release for the first time in his fan time.

Paddy Maguire. For being no one else. Oh, hang on.

Back
Top Bottom