What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
I don't hate anyone but a lot of 'fans' on this site get personal very quick when they read a comment they don't agree with. The thread can very easily degenerate into primary school stone throwing. I think people should learn to count to 60 seconds and give their brains and emotions a chance to cool down before they reply.

I also don't like it when people slag off every artist and every album that is not Morrissey. As Robert Smith said in an 1989 Rapido interview on the eve of the release of Disintegration: "You'd have to be the dullest person in the world to only like one band."

If this is true, then I've got a new respect for him (but I doubt it). Do we have evidence that that guy bullied a girl to suicide? I'm being serious here.

By the way, I hate myself.

I'd bet she has hospital records that would line up with this fantasist rubbish by Wratten: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/day-2051-morrissey-would-neveryet-again.html
http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/day-2051-morrissey-would-neveryet-again.html
She's kept it quite which I can't blame her for and I feel awful it got so bad. Of course she's not going to run round telling everyone she tried to off herself. Wratten knows the damaged he's caused cause he even put a piccy on Twitter of a girl lying in a hospital bed with flowers a few days later but he's since gone and locked most accounts out.
A few asked her to be more open about it but I guess she doesn't want to say very much and probably never will. Poor thing is kind of dependant on Morrissey and just wants to try to heal.

Not gay at all:

d9a6a36c95c9712d3e5917bab9846949.jpg
I want those!

By the way, I hate myself.

I don't know about any evidence of the suicide.
The only thing I do know is that he was exposed by Uncleskinny as a fraud, his lies were unmistakably presented with evidence on this site. I mean his mystificated interviews and the so-called answers given by Moz.

I'm not that good with supplying you the links and there must be a lot of them but the fact he threatened Uncleskinny to take him to court and skinny laughed at him and challenged him to do so, seven or eight times, and nothing has ever been taken to court, says enough, for me.

I know many people think skinny hates Moz.
Many had, let's say "arguments", with him :rolleyes:, but every bird sings his own song.
I don't believe he hates Moz, cause then you don't post interesting and positive stuff about him.
He did. I don't know if that is because he truly likes to do it, or if it is a good old journalistic sense of presenting facts, whether you like it or not.

I don't agree with a lot of his political views and opinions but they do strike me as being sincere.
His outrage and emotional angry reactions to anything that could, remotely, point to a rightwing view, anything regarding ethnical or differences between ethnical groups does imply he has a strong conviction and feels the need to take a stance. I appreciate that. He is not superficial. He thinks about it.

So, he is like that. Blunt, in your face, but not dishonest.
And, as I said, to be a mod here on this crazy site, with all the anonymous trolls, the bullying, the guidelines to have as much freespeach as possible, the policy to allow anonymous posting, the guidelines to moderate leniently, the TOS, the sometimes overasking, irrational demands of the clients, cause there is a business side to it all, too, does everybody here, posting at this site, realize these things?
I don't think so.

By the way, why do you hate yourself?
Cheers :thumb:[/QUOTE]

All this taking to court business makes him sound like Mike Joyce's bosom buddy. The interviews even had song titles named incorrectly. Makes you wonder what sorts believe these things. Still not really ethicical to go around faking identity even if only a few daft ones buy it.

Can't say I hate anyone but I'd categorise Rat as a dislike because of this f***ery.

As Robert Smith said in an 1989 Rapido interview on the eve of the release of Disintegration: "You'd have to be the dullest person in the world to only like one band."
I agree. I like Morrissey and I like The Smiths.

I'd bet she has hospital records that would line up with this fantasist rubbish by Wratten: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/day-2051-morrissey-would-neveryet-again.html
She's kept it quite which I can't blame her for and I feel awful it got so bad. Of course she's not going to run round telling everyone she tried to off herself. Wratten knows the damaged he's caused cause he even put a piccy on Twitter of a girl lying in a hospital bed with flowers a few days later but he's since gone and locked most accounts out.
A few asked her to be more open about it but I guess she doesn't want to say very much and probably never will. Poor thing is kind of dependant on Morrissey and just wants to try to heal.

I read the link and I want those minutes of my life back. I got mad about the mental illness part with the girl but that whole end section about some person called Broken made my head cave in.

Why has the Mozarmy - owner - verified her twitter account ? has there been issues with people trying to be her - false tweets etc ? that doesn't seem right , ?

Hello 'Morrissey Fans'

Just a quick note to let you know I'm aware of this thread. Some of it is 'quite funny'. The user 'vegan.cro' is having a mental heath crisis episode and may come here to vent about 'exposing the truth about BrummieBoy'. Enjoy that meltdown if it happens but please do be aware that there are some seriously ill people on this site and don't mock/taunt/goad this poor thing as he/she desperately tries to 'expose the real me'. There is no 'real me'. There's lots of us. I'll ask Sharon to monitor this thread but she probably won't as she's tired of all this. I won't be monitoring it but I may pretend to be vegan.cro on the band member's Social Media sites just to give rocket launchers to this rather hilarious project. Or I might not.

It was real fun engaging with you all over the years and I hope life treats you well. Maybe one day I'll go to another Morrissey show and say hello to some of you. Enjoy the music but remember, it's all about the £$. Always was. Morrissey doesn't own all those songs. Nor does Marr. You do! We all do!

as you were

BrummieBoy
aka A****** The Angry Anti-Theist
08 June 2017 CE
The Shire. Middle Engerland.

Hello 'Morrissey Fans'

Just a quick note to let you know I'm aware of this thread. Some of it is 'quite funny'. The user 'vegan.cro' is having a mental heath crisis episode and may come here to vent about 'exposing the truth about BrummieBoy'. Enjoy that meltdown if it happens but please do be aware that there are some seriously ill people on this site and don't mock/taunt/goad this poor thing as he/she desperately tries to 'expose the real me'. There is no 'real me'. There's lots of us. I'll ask Sharon to monitor this thread but she probably won't as she's tired of all this. I won't be monitoring it but I may pretend to be vegan.cro on the band member's Social Media sites just to give rocket launchers to this rather hilarious project. Or I might not.

It was real fun engaging with you all over the years and I hope life treats you well. Maybe one day I'll go to another Morrissey show and say hello to some of you. Enjoy the music but remember, it's all about the £$. Always was. Morrissey doesn't own all those songs. Nor does Marr. You do! We all do!

as you were

BrummieBoy
aka A****** The Angry Anti-Theist
08 June 2017 CE
The Shire. Middle Engerland.

Andy, you need a rest. Take your prescription drugs (no mixing with alcohol please) and drink some chamomile tea again.

Andy, you need a rest. Take your prescription drugs (no mixing with alcohol please) and drink some chamomile tea again.
I needed a rest too and look where it got me. Solo is far too fascinating to ever have a lie down.

Rhodes n Lewin
Rhodes because he's a snide. Cares nothing for anyone but his awful self.
Lewin because he's just a Lewin, with his tilted head and snarl

Probably that smelly Toni, too

Male fans who spray themselves from head to foot in Comme Des Garcons so they can smell like Morrissey.
Also female fans who are then happy to sleep with said males, because they smell like Morrissey.

Not sure which is worse, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom