What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Don't hate anyone but 1s that spread fake rumors and fake intreviews are annoying
Fake news has as little worth as the word racism these days and who do you think wins from making a mess of the deck of cards at hand?

(((THEY))) do.

you have moonboots ?

you have moonboots ?

And, wearing them? :eek:
Do they have Moonriver or a Moz picture on them?
Are they a special item?
Before he puts them on EBay we should have the right to make a bid first!
God, I'd love to see a picture of Moz in moonboots.
:D

Idiotic Wilde
Hamilton
Hamill
Bret
Hirn
Gatenby
Simpson
Jules ((she appears to be disassociated from Moz now (web etc) after all these years))

Fake news has as little worth as the word racism these days and who do you think wins from making a mess of the deck of cards at hand?

(((THEY))) do.

People.....pay attention to this post right here. I don't want to "out" anyone, but I'd bet my LIFE and lots and lots and lots of money this person is someone "special".

Also, hello Anonymous. I love you.

Last edited:
That annoying fantasist Wratten. Especially after he drove that young lady to a suicide attempt. I used to think he was an imbecile but he's seriously nasty too.

That annoying fantasist Wratten. Especially after he drove that young lady to a suicide attempt. I used to think he was an imbecile but he's seriously nasty too.

That's why I like it every time uncleskinny bullies him away and exposed his lies.
You can say a lot about skinny but he's good at that and needed at a website like this.
Not that it is very easy to be a mod here, I guess, with a the concept of free speech and allowing anonymous trolls.

That's why I like it every time uncleskinny bullies him away and exposed his lies.
You can say a lot about skinny but he's good at that and needed at a website like this.
Not that it is very easy to be a mod here, I guess, with a the concept of free speech and allowing anonymous trolls.

If this is true, then I've got a new respect for him (but I doubt it). Do we have evidence that that guy bullied a girl to suicide? I'm being serious here.

By the way, I hate myself.

If this is true, then I've got a new respect for him (but I doubt it). Do we have evidence that that guy bullied a girl to suicide? I'm being serious

By the way, I hate myself.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about any evidence of the suicide.
The only thing I do know is that he was exposed by Uncleskinny as a fraud, his lies were unmistakably presented with evidence on this site. I mean his mystificated interviews and the so-called answers given by Moz.

I'm not that good with supplying you the links and there must be a lot of them but the fact he threatened Uncleskinny to take him to court and skinny laughed at him and challenged him to do so, seven or eight times, and nothing has ever been taken to court, says enough, for me.

I know many people think skinny hates Moz.
Many had, let's say "arguments", with him :rolleyes:, but every bird sings his own song.
I don't believe he hates Moz, cause then you don't post interesting and positive stuff about him.
He did. I don't know if that is because he truly likes to do it, or if it is a good old journalistic sense of presenting facts, whether you like it or not.

I don't agree with a lot of his political views and opinions but they do strike me as being sincere.
His outrage and emotional angry reactions to anything that could, remotely, point to a rightwing view, anything regarding ethnical or differences between ethnical groups does imply he has a strong conviction and feels the need to take a stance. I appreciate that. He is not superficial. He thinks about it.

So, he is like that. Blunt, in your face, but not dishonest.
And, as I said, to be a mod here on this crazy site, with all the anonymous trolls, the bullying, the guidelines to have as much freespeach as possible, the policy to allow anonymous posting, the guidelines to moderate leniently, the TOS, the sometimes overasking, irrational demands of the clients, cause there is a business side to it all, too, does everybody here, posting at this site, realize these things?
I don't think so.

By the way, why do you hate yourself?
Cheers :thumb:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom