What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
I see mozarmy has been trademarked. Money grabbing wankers it seems
You have to be having a laugh !!! She's all about how much money she can screw off people to line her pockets and how much self publicity so she can get so she can go round the world saying she is super fan. She cashed in on the death of Gill to raise her own profile. We saw her at Book Soup and it was just a love affair between her and Jose pathetic. I hope he doesn't get let back into America when he comes to Britain

You have to be having a laugh !!! She's all about how much money she can screw off people to line her pockets and how much self publicity so she can get so she can go round the world saying she is super fan. She cashed in on the death of Gill to raise her own profile. We saw her at Book Soup and it was just a love affair between her and Jose pathetic. I hope he doesn't get let back into America when he comes to Britain

She's the mozarmy founder I'll have you know.

Pricks who criticise Mike Joyce with very little knowledge of the facts or even a basic understanding of the law. Get your head out of Morrissey's arse

The table and Curtis are unrelated; he wasn't present. He's not the quarry in question.

I like to keep an open mind about those to whom I have not been introduced but the sheer weight of accusations against Curtis do make me question my stance in this instance. The tales are both virtual (on here & FB) and face-to-face from people who's opinions I trust. One or two stories are somewhat beyond unsavoury.

He's now thanking persons on Facebook for talking him out of ending his own life. All rather quite unsavoury, from an unpleasant, attention seeking little shift.

He's now thanking persons on Facebook for talking him out of ending his own life. All rather quite unsavoury, from an unpleasant, attention seeking little shift.

Lmao, people who really wanna die don't talk about it. Can't believe people still for fall for his bullshit.

There's a tour coming up, so he needs sympathy to start leeching off of folks again. There's always someone gullible enough to fall for it.

There's a tour coming up, so he needs sympathy to start leeching off of folks again. There's always someone gullible enough to fall for it.

Well, that is what is going to happen. the thieving little f***er will strike again.

The Mozsmarmy are buying the S&G that's hilarious.

One of the posts above when they mention Julie the rat only being in it for the money why else copywrite the name , which for the record has been used in LA since 1997. Horrible horrible greedy greedy person out to make money off the back of Morrissey fans.

One of the posts above when they mention Julie the rat only being in it for the money why else copywrite the name , which for the record has been used in LA since 1997. Horrible horrible greedy greedy person out to make money off the back of Morrissey fans.

The world is f***ed, and you're getting worked up about a woman whose only crime is that she is a Morrissey fan who organises events and she talks to people. You've really got your priorities sorted. Get off her back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are they heck. National rail are gonna buy it and bulldoze it in to the ground. Just a matter of time.

The people who own a couple of places in the Northern quarter are buying it. They have the cash to leave it empty until network rail finish the with and then plan to open it again as a pub restaurant. The smith's night will be gone so you can cry about that and blame whoever because you are very important and probably the coolest person you know. You probably have a girlfriend who is a smith's fan and you will spend endless hours hating on anyone as your love is not like any other love. You will have discovered Morrissey and the smith's at six form when you were a goth as you were always looking for acceptance and will post numerous pictures on your Facebook page with your cringey devotion. Then you will leave the so called 'scene' as you feel it has been flooded with newbies who are better looking and cooler than you...all the time consumed with hate. It's not as good as the old days. You have ideas and dreams of starting your own smith's night in some back street pub with any tenuous link to morrissey. It's over but for you it never really began...fare thee well.

The world is f***ed, and you're getting worked up about a woman whose only crime is that she is a Morrissey fan who organises events and she talks to people. You've really got your priorities sorted. Get off her back.

She is a parasite and a leach do not kid yourself. Why defend her?

Why don't you have it out with her? She's not exactly hard to get hold of .

Shitbag

Anyone been to Smiths nights across UK - any good ? Usual Moz fans there?

The nights in Leeds were always good and made a comeback last year, he's doing that Smiths and Morrissey Festival in Hull this year.

I've been round the block a few times and only became aware of these Mozarmy superfans only a couple of years ago, I often wonder where they came from?

Why don't you have it out with her? She's not exactly hard to get hold of .

Shitbag

They won't have it out because they'd have to take off their cloak of anonymity ( And yes I know this is an anonymous post but it's not full of poisonous bile)

Back
Top Bottom