what made you frown today?

fuuuuck im really sick and not in a good way! I started taking vitamin d along with iron, can vit d cause you to be sick?

fuuuuck im really sick and not in a good way! I started taking vitamin d along with iron, can vit d cause you to be sick?
Iron give some stomach pain because people take the wrong one and not the full combo of iron.

jawohl! du bist mein LIEBLINGSMANN!! cant wait to go waistcoat shopping with you! we're going to buy ever so many fine waistcoats!!
Dunno if I would waste money on waistcoats. They were trendy at some point way back when we all wore them. I remember having one golden one and a redish satin style one.
Only that prick Jamie Redknapp wears one now and Moz of course. I talked to Jamie last night.

Dunno if I would waste money on waistcoats. They were trendy at some point way back when we all wore them. I remember having one golden one and a redish satin style one.
Only that prick Jamie Redknapp wears one now and Moz of course. I talked to Jamie last night.
quiet now please

I don't know if 'frown' is the right word, but something made me sad. I often refer to the website Passions Just Like Mine to look up Morrissey/Smiths lyrics:

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/index.htm

I have done so for years, in fact. But I looked just now, to read the lyrics for 'Home Is a Question Mark' and I realised that the site has not been updated for some time. It seems to have the lyrics from WPINOYB, but nothing from Low In High School (still think that's a dreadful title, by the way). It occurred to me that perhaps the site has now been abandoned in place. I am not going to speculate as to why it has (if it has), but anyway, a feeling of sadness came over me.

shit, what happened to the nice weather?! this rain is AWFUL. gray and heavy and oppressive. huge pools of water at every intersection so that you have to cross in the middle of the block. I cant walk around in this! now I understand why people hate rain. this is nothing like the nice refreshing little drizzles im used to.

shit, what happened to the nice weather?! this rain is AWFUL. gray and heavy and oppressive. huge pools of water at every intersection so that you have to cross in the middle of the block. I cant walk around in this! now I understand why people hate rain. this is nothing like the nice refreshing little drizzles im used to.
It's what is in the rainwater that you need to be afraid of. Heavy metals from chemtrails. I always feel sick when it rains and used to love rain. Buy a sample kit online and send it to a lab and have it confirmed.
Never ever walk in rain.

The spanish girl half my age has tracked me down and is coming to join me for a mini holiday where she wants to ask me something.
I'm fooked.
What next, italian girl with 17 brothers?

What did I tell you? You chose to live in the rainiest city in North America and now you got buckets of it. Enjoy.
The most overrated, expensive city full of snobs, vegans and yoga fanatics. Hate that place.

You would never guess: She is a comedian. k.d. lang's long lost butch sister.

Back
Top Bottom