what made you frown today?

that's funny, i know a girl from the Czech republic and she loves it here. she has to go back in a couple of days and she's really upset about it and is already planning when she can come back. of course she's a very likeable, outgoing type and has made tons of friends here, so perhaps that helps. as for the Czech republic, it may be beautiful but i've never heard anyone say it isn't boring.
People take things personally and when people bash Sweden I applaud it. I am not the sum of my country and the people here.

So now LH is mates with Jehne I expect LH to produce some more tasty info on you and perhaps twist it a bit to create a scene here.

LH, it is over to you!

BBQ people should get a life sentence without any chance of a parole. The good news is that they die from stomach and lung cancer.

Spotting an old class mate of mine who is now working in my fave food store. The guy had left this part of Sweden and used to work onboard Disney cruise ship as a sommelier. Why the f*** is he back sworking at the fish and fine cuts meat section?

We looked at each other and I think he recognised me as well. Last time we met was at the funeral of a class mate that jumped off a bridge in Stockholm.

But the sommelier guy was great at football and set me up to score a few goals back then. I wonder if he broke up with the woman on the west coast of Sweden or if the restaurant there packed it in?

I could ask him of course but do I really want to?

that's funny, i know a girl from the Czech republic and she loves it here. she has to go back in a couple of days and she's really upset about it and is already planning when she can come back. of course she's a very likeable, outgoing type and has made tons of friends here, so perhaps that helps. as for the Czech republic, it may be beautiful but i've never heard anyone say it isn't boring.

That’s funny coming from you. This is your home and you can’t get along with anybody in it. As to the comparison to the Czech girl, not sure what you’re trying to proof here. Just because somebody is from the same geographical area doesn’t mean they are gonna be compatible to your personality. That girl could have liked country music or be a hockey fanatic, which I am neither, so naturally, she fit right in with the Canadians. I have two friends - from Germany and Estonia.We are all very similar in things we like to listen, read, watch and do. I couldn’t handle any more people in my life as I am too busy right now.

I can’t even imagine taking on this heat with no electricity. I guess it’s up to 220,000 with no power now and looking at Monday before it’s back on. I would have to move to the icky basement. I already had a freak out moment yesterday and ran to the store for another fan. Hope it doesn’t spread to here.

i broke my Morrissey cup so now I have to drink coffee out of my david bowie cup. it doesn't taste the same :(

I hurt from getting back to training but not where it is supposed to be hurting. Body hated it and chose to turn every nerve in me body against me.

ever since breaking my fast the muscles on the backs of my legs (whatever they're called) have been extremely sore and stiff. it hurts to walk and my legs get tired really easily. plus I cant touch my toes at all, whereas I used to be able to even though it hurt a little. it's been like a week and doesn't seem to be getting any better. I don't understand why this is. I never get muscle soreness at all.

ever since breaking my fast the muscles on the backs of my legs (whatever they're called) have been extremely sore and stiff. it hurts to walk and my legs get tired really easily. plus I cant touch my toes at all, whereas I used to be able to even though it hurt a little. it's been like a week and doesn't seem to be getting any better. I don't understand why this is. I never get muscle soreness at all.

Sounds like a real magnesium deficiency!

What made me frown today is that I've had sore kidneys since Saturday, when I took a new multivitamin and my kidneys had a bad reaction to it.

20190729_193743.jpg

What made me frown today is that I've had sore kidneys since Saturday, when I took a new multivitamin and my kidneys had a bad reaction to it.

View attachment 51297
I'm leaving all my tablets for a powder that has everything which makes it easier and cheaper in the long run.

I would like to inform everyone on the benefits of Vitamin E and no it doesn't cause prostate cancer in men quite the opposite. Your skin will glow but not from being oily.

View attachment 51297
Multis are never good in the form of tablet but powders are ok. Caking agents cause kidney stones and so the myth that vitamin c caused them came from a misunderstanding as it was the caking agents and other things added that was behind it.

Those effervescent tablets with vitamin c caused kidney stones in millions of people cause of what was added to them.

Back
Top Bottom