what made you frown today?

Nobody ever said you have to share the brownies.
You are entirely correct and I went ahead a made a pan of brownies this afternoon, just for me. I cheated and used a mix but I doctored it up with espresso powder and cinnamon. They turned out so delicious but just slightly underdone and not coming out of the pan well. Decided against trying to bake them slightly longer but just accept that these brownies had a better destiny. They are perfect for scooping into a bowl, smothering with ice cream and drizzling with hot fudge. Why fight what nature intended?

Why would anyone in their right mind want to take off their shoes and socks on a plane? Airplane floors are covered in wart viruses, and besides, what makes people think it’s OK to shove their manky arse feet in other peoples’ faces in an enclosed space for five hours? How barbaric.

Red wine is fine. Just don’t fumble about and don’t fill your plastic cup to the brim.
See there’s that Manky ass expression again! How do you identify that someone is indeed from Manchester so that you’re able to label their Manky ass feet? I don’t know how you survived, 12”. It sounds absolutely ghastly!

You are entirely correct and I went ahead a made a pan of brownies this afternoon, just for me. I cheated and used a mix but I doctored it up with espresso powder and cinnamon. They turned out so delicious but just slightly underdone and not coming out of the pan well. Decided against trying to bake them slightly longer but just accept that these brownies had a better destiny. They are perfect for scooping into a bowl, smothering with ice cream and drizzling with hot fudge. Why fight what nature intended?
Brownies is such a racist word and how come they haven't changed that name yet?

you're so silly, 12"! it's not like airplanes are fine dining anyway. as long as people don't start taking off their pants, I'm good

Is that a thing now? I haven’t flown for a couple years but I never ever imagined I’d see pants off, dance offs in coach.

Vinegar and corn nuts! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Britney Spears took her uggs off onboard once and everyone onboard complained cause her feet were stinking. Since then I always get a smelly feet sensation in my nose whenever she pops up somewhere. Memory of smells is deep in humans.

Wow! Manky-ass yellow toenails. Now “Manky-ass,” is that one of those fun Britishism for English that I’m just not familiar with yet? Does Manky-ass refer to someone from Manchester? I want to make sure I use it right in the future.
I only know it as a slang for gross, filthy, rotten, etc. As well as the name of my old cat. It was short for mangey monkey. And my friend Elaine asked me if I knew what it meant, I didn't, she told me, and the rest is history!

You’re daughter is my new favorite person. Please tell her that for me. Girl Power!
I tell her she's my favorite person every single day. There comes a time in life when everybody has to pass the torch, and when my time comes, I'm glad it's to her. She's growing up smart, capable, funny, and with a real love for music. She was elated earlier when we gave her tickets today to see Devo on the 30th for her birthday present.

I tell her she's my favorite person every single day. There comes a time in life when everybody has to pass the torch, and when my time comes, I'm glad it's to her. She's growing up smart, capable, funny, and with a real love for music. She was elated earlier when we gave her tickets today to see Devo on the 30th for her birthday present.
A muslim will feel the same about her soon as she becomes part of a grooming gang and is whisked off to Dubai for muslim men to enjoy her physically as much as you've enjoyed her mentally.

A muslim will feel the same about her soon as she becomes part of a grooming gang and is whisked off to Dubai for muslim men to enjoy her physically as much as you've enjoyed her mentally.
What a complete and total doofus you are.

I’m glad there are parents like you fostering the next generation of radicals. She seems like a super cool girl. Good job!

Allmusic has just gone crazy overboard with the ads. I like the site but I find it unusable now which is a shame

July 1 Sweden has a new law that means you need an agreement with someone to be allowed to have sex. They have even invented an app whereby a woman must agree to it so that the man is not later charged.
And you wonder what living in the most extreme country on the planet did to me?

Cuckoo!

The forum being lit up with my name since I seem to post in every thread.
I need serious help here!

Americans love their fake teeth and that but when it is done like on this dude then it really looks weird when he is speaking and smiling, as if he is tight or stiff around the mouth as if the teeth are too big somehow.

A well known swedish dentist called american teeth garden fences that are too big.

One of my wife’s cousins had a psychotic break and has not recovered. He’s eighteen and is being diagnosed as a schizophrenic. They can’t get him to take any meds yet and he won’t talk to anyone but his mother and his step father. It’s hard to process as he was such a calm and sweet kid before this happened

One of my wife’s cousins had a psychotic break and has not recovered. He’s eighteen and is being diagnosed as a schizophrenic. They can’t get him to take any meds yet and he won’t talk to anyone but his mother and his step father. It’s hard to process as he was such a calm and sweet kid before this happened
I know I repeat myself but that is down to a lack of vital vitamins and minerals but they will never give him that and so the prognosis is very dark indeed.

I feel for you!

I don't believe in mental disorders coming from something else than lack of vital vitamins and minerals and the tests carried out shows it is all down to that. You cannot however ignore the life situation of course cause there is always a combination of a trigger and deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom