what made you frown today?

Out and about with my two gay friends (?) , hearing them bitching about bodies in the sun. Had to explain cellulitis by pointing at a slim young woman. So very tiring. I'm old, and exhausted.
Said it was bad for Karma, didn't make them stop. What makes gay dudes stop? Ever? Pain of losing someone close? With cellulitis? Your ma has it. you know...Doesn't she. The grave will take us all flabby.
Now fancy telling them I was shunned by a Huma multiple times, to teach them. Then again, why burden Innocent Gay Bitching Souls?
We all
have our problems
Some big, some are small
Soon all of our problems
will be taken by...

The flooding in Baltimore county, specifically Elliott city, as the downtown is destroyed and two are dead

super frown inducing, starbucks bro! i bet they're some super sweet reads too. are they super late? super drag, man.

super frown inducing, starbucks bro! i bet they're some super sweet reads too. are they super late? super drag, man.

Upset there. Need some more attention. It super sad to see you come back over and over again

It’s almost 8 weeks since Britain made history by voting to leave the European Union. In that time we’ve learned that critical laws protecting nature, wildlife and our environment are at risk. It’s now time for action. It’s time to protect what we love.

Join this critical and urgent campaign to protect the laws of climate, nature and our environment!
SIGN THE PLEDGE

Whether people voted to leave or remain part of the European Union, nobody voted for an attack on our environment. But decades of progress on clean water, clean air, thriving wildlife habitats and climate action are now under threat.

One government minister has called European nature protections ‘spirit crushing’[1]. There’s even a climate sceptic group called “Clexit” set up to get Britain and other countries to abandon the historic Paris agreement signed last year by every single country on the planet [2].

We can't let the likes of Nigel Farage and climate deniers make moves that put our environment at risk!

Will you join the fight to protect nature, climate and our environment?

https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/page/m/5830cabd/64065d68/6ba2f79f/207621df/801728424/VEsE/

People across Britain treasure our beaches, our birds, our rivers and our countryside – and they want to see the government take action to protect them now and to secure their future against the threat of climate change.

In the weeks since the historic referendum result, thousands of you helped fund an emergency response campaign to protect what we love and helped raise over £45,000!

This campaign, with your help, will expose lies, hold the government to account and win the fight to protect everything we love. People power is working and together we’re going to unleash our collective power to win.

Be part of this movement, and help us win for people and wildlife across Britain.

Brexit throws so much up into the air – but the government needs to end the uncertainty and commit to protecting our environment.

If enough people join the campaign to protect our Laws of Nature, there’ll be nowhere for this government to hide. They’ll have to provide answers and assure us that they’ll do everything possible to protect what we all love.

Join this campaign, so that together, we can hold the government to account every step of the way.

Greenpeace.

a large spider was sitting chilling in the bottom of my coffee cup. not just any coffee cup--my morrissey coffee cup. im very grateful i looked in it before i poured coffee in it. i drowned it in the sink--the spider. i felt bad about that, especially since morrissey probably wouldnt approve of a cup with his visage being used in such a way, but i couldnt help it. i was just so irate that he had the nerve to be in my coffee cup-- the spider--not morrissey (morrissey can be in my coffee cup any day <3). how the hell did he get in there in the first place, that's what i'd like to know. it's unheard of to encounter spiders in dishware, is it not?

spiders are also looking for food and water, esp. when they can't find any in their accustomed places, like cellars, darkish corners, etc. maybe your cup was still moist from the dishwasher when you put it into the cupboard or wherever it was.
The animals are feeling the approaching winter. They are moving in. My backyard squirrel is gathering nuts and pine-cones. They are dropping from the trees all day long. One almost hit me.

some dolt, --some old dolt, --some old, detestable dolt who uses phrases like "right on" in a tone that sounds like an engine revving, horrifically gave me flowers. why i do not know. because i once feigned interest in his cryptic crosswords? anybody could see that that was only a ploy to boastfully interject--on the subject of crosswords!-- how good i am at sunday new york times crosswords (a pointless and disappointing endeavour because he took no notice of my boast. and, in addition, when i stooped to help him with his cryptic crossword, he seemed not to believe me when i provided him with the obvious answer of 'recondite' to a clue involving the word 'abstruse', the logic being that because he didnt know what either word meant it couldnt possibly be the correct answer. him, continuing to circle the clue with his pencil and wrack his feeble brains rather than dutifully filling in the answer i had just given him: i dont know what this word abstruse means, though. me: it means recondite, c'mon we're done with that one, next question. doltish old bugger: well, i dont know what recondite means though. me: sigh, it means abstruse).

what i would like to know is exactly what was he thinking? hes about twice my age, and i am not, thank you very much, desperate. what interest does he think i would have in him? how dare he think he can just insert himself into my queenly realm unbidden like that? i dont even want to know what he imagined might possibly come of it.

when i carried the flowers home it was by a corner of the cellophane wrapping as far away from my body as possible, with a look of utter mortification on my face, just so that every passerby would know how displeased i was to get them. when i got home i found to my increasing horror that there were lottery tickets stuffed in the flowers. i've never been so insulted. you do not, under any circumstances, give lottery tickets to classy dames. i hope they won tons of money, because i refuse to scratch them. the whole thing makes me want to weep.

i mean, i dont even like getting flowers in the first place, not just when they're from maggoty faced old men. i rarely even buy them for myself (although i made an exception when dear sweet david died). all they do is die and then you have to wash the vase. bloody nuisance.

i am so very sickened, i am so sickened now.

So it wasn't a good lay.
Just kidding. Scratch them lottery tickets.
I'd like you to have some luck.
Forget about that old dude. ;)

i finally did, despite hating scratching those things (that shit gets under your nails and leaves a mess everywhere). they were all duds, much like the man himself :(

I am not trying to get you hooked on those lottery tickets and I don't know if they are of the same type as they are where I live but you can't use a coin? And than wash your hands?
Still wish you were lucky.
If not for the money than for that sheer lucky feeling that you've won. ;)

I am not trying to get you hooked on those lottery tickets and I don't know if they are of the same type as they are where I live but you can't use a coin? And than wash your hands?
Still wish you were lucky.
If not for the money than for that sheer lucky feeling that you've won. ;)
yeah, but the shavings till get everywhere. :( would be nice to win money though!

Argh I gotta get on a plane tomorrow and I don't wanna don't wanna don't wanna do it
If it's anxiety, you have to give yourself a pep talk. Like: I have flown before and nothing happened to me. I will be o.k. Bring some good book, or put Morrissey on. There is nothing to fear but the fear itself. The only way to overcome your fear is to face it. The more you do it, the better you will feel about it. Promise.

Back
Top Bottom