what made you frown today?

Not at all!

These things come as no surprise as we are all genetically programmed to stay away from other races than our own. These things cannot be said in the open but everyone is thinking the same thing.

Those that don't are lying out of the politically correct pressure we all find ourselves living under. If you are against the monarchy the news of a black member of that family is of course good news as it will lower their credibility in a very short space of time.

The UK is no longer british or white and so a black member of the royal family makes perfect sense. God knows what you white brits will be doing in the near future.

I can send really good trainers so you can start running.

Oh look, here we go again yet another cowardly troll wanker trying to be controversial on a website, yet is scared register in case he is found out. What a sad bastard you must be.

Oh look, here we go again yet another cowardly troll wanker trying to be controversial on a website, yet is scared register in case he is found out. What a sad bastard you must be.

It's all "Urbanus".

It's just one deranged individual behind 95% of this Scheisse.

Enough as it is me being registered by every authority there is in Sweden.

Sad bastard has just been added to my business card.

URBANUS

Troll
Sad Bastard
Connoisseur

The new decmberists song. I’m now sorta dreading this new album

H&M are in a massive financial crisis with shares crashing recently and talk of many stores having to close down and then they did this:

DS_RSm-WkAAcyAN.jpg

It's been a very bad day at the office!

The mother and the boy in the controversial commercial shoot for H&M have fled Stockholm and their home there after being attacked by fellow africans and lefties cause the mother did not see the controversy in it.

The mothers name is Terry Mango and having recently watched the brilliant film "Victoria and Abdul" I just wonder if the mango is off or not.

A show on tv where a couple were out and about on a warm spring day in Amsterdam. I don't long for the sun and warmth in the slightest so please winter stay with me.

Loads of snow again which is nice.

I've come down with flu, shaking like a junkie going cold turkey.

Must have been the Friday stress but ascorbic acid and baking soda sure gives it a contest. Way too cold to go out anyway and now I can make her take care of me by moaning a lot.

Big Baby Syndrome!

Today two colleagues (really trashy ones) were talking about someone they both know, a mom who called social services on herself to get them to come take her kids away because apparently she can't "handle them" anymore. And they were just talking about it blandly with only minimal interest as though it's something moms just have to do sometimes, like taking a spa day. Meanwhile, I was sitting there aghast. Like, umm....is she not the mother? Did she not raise them? Perhaps she should've raised them in a way that she would be able to "handle". I can't imagine a mother letting her children be taken away even if only temporarily. What kind of terror and trauma are they going to experience, these helpless beings that rely upon her to take care of them? Does she even know where they're going to be placed? How does she know they wont be molested or something? It's unthinkable (and this coming from someone who has never had a shred of maternal instinct whatsoever). I'm totally disgusted.
If she can't handle her children anymore and has no other resources she could either call for help or ignore her problems as long as she could. Sometimes when people do that bad things happen. She probably has some mental health issues.
None of that was the point though. It was to talk about your "trashy" coworkers and someone you don't know who is dealing with things (or not dealing with things) that you know nothing about, and how, in comparison, you're vastly superior. Well done. Now bore us all to death with something else.

I wish it were possible for me to get sick like that :( maybe I should become a junkie and go cold turkey. Somebody send me some drugsssss.

It was very weird and I was sure it was flu but not now. My lymph nodes on the neck and back of head were swollen and I took extreme amounts of ascorbic acid and some baking soda and now the flu like pain and chills and that is gone.

Lymph nodes still swollen though.

You can't get sick or what do you mean?

If she can't handle her children anymore and has no other resources she could either call for help or ignore her problems as long as she could. Sometimes when people do that bad things happen. She probably has some mental health issues.
None of that was the point though. It was to talk about your "trashy" coworkers and someone you don't know who is dealing with things (or not dealing with things) that you know nothing about, and how, in comparison, you're vastly superior. Well done. Now bore us all to death with something else.
Why you don't identify do you, c-girl? Are you a lousy mother, too?
well in any case, here's something I like to remember, a little maxim I have which may prove useful for you as well: no matter what horrible thing you do or have done there is always--ALWAYS--someone out there who will make you look good by comparison.
You could write it down and put it on your mirror if you like, as a reminder!

Last edited:
It was very weird and I was sure it was flu but not now. My lymph nodes on the neck and back of head were swollen and I took extreme amounts of ascorbic acid and some baking soda and now the flu like pain and chills and that is gone.

Lymph nodes still swollen though.

You can't get sick or what do you mean?
I can't get sick! No matter how hard I try and i have tried. I've said it before, I would go through all of life in a state of ague if I could. My sister has a perennial cold but as soon as I think I'm starting to get sick--marked by that concentration of giddy buzzy hot energy in ones throat popularly known as a "sore throat" (goodness knows why they call it that)--no sooner does that happen and it's already passed. I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't get sick. :(

As for your health I couldn't care less. I wash my hands of your vile putrid lymph nodes.

I can't get sick! No matter how hard I try and i have tried. I've said it before, I would go through all of life in a state of ague if I could. My sister has a perennial cold but as soon as I think I'm starting to get sick--marked by that concentration of giddy buzzy hot energy in ones throat popularly known as a "sore throat" (goodness knows why they call it that)--no sooner does that happen and it's already passed. I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't get sick. :(

As for your health I couldn't care less. I wash my hands of your vile putrid lymph nodes.

Of course you do, it was weird enough having this exchange with you. With a bit of luck this will finish me off.

LOL

You must have a hell of a immune system or very good gut flora.

Why you don't identify do you, c-girl? Are you a lousy mother, too?
well in any case, here's something I like to remember, a little maxim I have which may prove useful for you as well: no matter what horrible thing you do or have done there is always--ALWAYS--someone out there who will make you look good by comparison.
You could write it down and put it on your mirror if you like, as a reminder!

So, because you feel bad about yourself you find that the cure is to look for others that seem to make you look better in comparison. So that's why you listen to your coworkers conversations and then post them online seeking validation, I guess. If it wasn't posted here it really wouldn't have taken place since you apparently have no one to discuss these things with but this site and your mirror.

So, because you feel bad about yourself you find that the cure is to look for others that seem to make you look better in comparison. So that's why you listen to your coworkers conversations and then post them online seeking validation, I guess. If it wasn't posted here it really wouldn't have taken place since you apparently have no one to discuss these things with but this site and your mirror.
K

I relate to her work related trauma created by her colleagues. Always reminds me why I love not working anymore.

Back
Top Bottom