what made you frown today?

Nazis, man. Wonder bread terrorists and dickheads galore.
I never thought that in 2017, the notions that the Earth is flat, vaccines will kill you, and Hitler was simply misunderstood would hold so much sway.

I never thought that in 2017, the notions that the Earth is flat, vaccines will kill you, and Hitler was simply misunderstood would hold so much sway.

Far out man but maybe people like you create such people with your marxist anti human agenda which is the same as what the nazis were all about.

Being lazy and stupid and just allowing things to change bring on these things that you do nothing about.

Just seeing the Starbucks logo always makes me crave coffee. Like Pavlov's dog.

Forgot to say above that cocktails and dancing rarely commence before midnight. Locals don't even eat dinner before 22-ish.

Pavlov's dog and the research into "the stingy water" as it is sometimes called when referring to saliva caused by craving something.

Why Pavlov is often mentioned here tells me most on here are commies. Some even go to Prague to admire a dictatorship worse than the nazis. Deep down all people hate freedom.

No one ever claimed vaccines killed anyone but side effects killed some so in a sense they are right when it comes to a few cases.

Insomnia kids all had vaccines. How much are you paid working for Big Pharma and is that why you buy rare cars?

Your blowing bubbles dude got a right old whacking today.

4-0!

I am getting better, thank you. I’ll be going back to work on Wednesday. I’ll just have to be careful and am not allowed to exercise for three months. I don’t know about my Greek adventures yet but I’m a little into the idea of spending Christmas there this year. I’ve never done that, am curious what it’s like. It would also be nice to escape the usual Christmas madness here.

The white houses, they still build them like that. They have very strict building regulations: Houses cannot exceed two floors (ground and first) and the first floor area must either be equal to or exactly 1/3 of the ground floor. Doors and windows must be made of wood, must conform to certain aesthetic standards and you are only allowed to paint them blue, teal or light grey. Buildings need to be white-washed (they can refuse you electricity if not) - even Starbucks need to comply!

View attachment 42025

About Sweden. I would like to take back my suggestion because … I can’t really recommend it wholeheartedly. You once said that you preferred scuzzy Seattle to Vancouver because Vancouver is just boring (I hope I’m not misquoting you). That’s kind of how I feel about Sweden. If you walk around Stockholm everyone looks nice and is well-dressed, it’s all very clean and nice and perfect, but it’s a little boring and … lacking something. It’s beautiful but devoid of soul. Of course it’s difficult to find under the table work, if not impossible. And yes, it’s very rigid, and very, I dunno, unwelcoming and weird sometimes. Vienna or Amsterdam are much more fun if you ask me.

I can’t believe you’ve never been swimming in the ocean. To be fair I’ve only swum in the North Sea twice as it’s not very inviting, and I totally get your point. But the Aegean Sea is wonderful and the creatures that live in it are very friendly. I came across a sea turtle once. They are very shy. They are endangered now and a lot of them get killed by fishing nets, speed boats and plastic, but every once in a while you get to see one, and it was the most beautiful and humbling experience to swim with one of these wonderful creatures that have been around for millions of years. See, the ocean isn’t horrible, the only horrible things about it are speed boats, fishing gear and pollution. Yes, humans killing marine life makes me frown, today and every day.

I need some coffee now.
oh how lucky to get to swim with a sea turtle! they look like the dearest little things. did you hitch a ride on his back and tell him to take you to his underground lair? i dont think people actually swim in the ocean here, to be honest. i could be wrong, but i imagine it would be too cold--as you said "not very inviting". i've dipped my feet in it before, that was unpleasant enough.

alright, sweden is off the books. i did really like stockholm though, i didnt find it devoid of soul at all, i thought it just like a fairy tale! it was perhaps lacking a certain energy that other european cities have--i thought it had a more liveable feeling to it, like this is a city that would be really nice to settle down in. if, of course, one could afford it. but there leaves the problem of if im in amsterdam or vienna how then am i supposed to come over to yours for tea and cribbage in the afternoons?! a conundrum!

ooh christmas in greece. i wonder if they'll have special baklava in the shape of christmas trees?! they always have a greek bazaar here at christmas, i should make a point of going this year (if im still around) and checking out the baklava situation!

It sounds pretty much like my summer days by the lake. I am fortunate enough to live near lake, so as soon as I get out of work (at 2 pm) I get right there and don't come home until around dinner time. Yesterday was just perfect. Water temperature 22, air 36. I sunbathe a lot and I have to identify with you that when you live in a cold climate, you make the best of what the hot days can offer. I just soak it up like an iguana and when it gets too hot a just go for a swim. Yesterday, a sudden wind came out of nowhere which created massive waves for about an hour. All the kids came in and crashed into the waves like dolphins. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of it.
quiet you

Pavlov's dog and the research into "the stingy water" as it is sometimes called when referring to saliva caused by craving something.

Why Pavlov is often mentioned here tells me most on here are commies. Some even go to Prague to admire a dictatorship worse than the nazis. Deep down all people hate freedom.
What the hell you're rambling about?

The thought of having to join all the people going back to work in a few hours after summer. Returning to the place and people you cannot stand but spending the next 11 months pretending you love it.

The some wonder why the suicide rates and illnesses are soaring all over the civilised world.

LOL (working gives you cancer)

What the hell you're rambling about?

Things that require an education or the ability to study things on your own without a teacher telling you what you should think.

Try it sometime although for kindergarten damaged goods that is impossible to do.

It sounds pretty much like my summer days by the lake. I am fortunate enough to live near lake, so as soon as I get out of work (at 2 pm) I get right there and don't come home until around dinner time. Yesterday was just perfect. Water temperature 22, air 36. I sunbathe a lot and I have to identify with you that when you live in a cold climate, you make the best of what the hot days can offer. I just soak it up like an iguana and when it gets too hot a just go for a swim. Yesterday, a sudden wind came out of nowhere which created massive waves for about an hour. All the kids came in and crashed into the waves like dolphins. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of it.

I wanna lick your cancer!

Rather you than me living in hell.

When the famous people and journalists cannot get across to people on social media, which is fairly limited, where they travelled recently they have to write an article in some paper that just happens to center around the place they visited this summer.

It is a bit like that young kid with the new car going around town making a hell of a noise trying to make people notice him but it is hard to see who is in a car.

People, we know you travel and buy expensive things and do fabulous things but sorry to say this but everyone else is doing the same and chances are that few if any really care about you.

Louder and louder it has to be, the celeb megaphone in order to stand out from the crowd.

oh how lucky to get to swim with a sea turtle! they look like the dearest little things. did you hitch a ride on his back and tell him to take you to his underground lair? i dont think people actually swim in the ocean here, to be honest. i could be wrong, but i imagine it would be too cold--as you said "not very inviting". i've dipped my feet in it before, that was unpleasant enough.

alright, sweden is off the books. i did really like stockholm though, i didnt find it devoid of soul at all, i thought it just like a fairy tale! it was perhaps lacking a certain energy that other european cities have--i thought it had a more liveable feeling to it, like this is a city that would be really nice to settle down in. if, of course, one could afford it. but there leaves the problem of if im in amsterdam or vienna how then am i supposed to come over to yours for tea and cribbage in the afternoons?! a conundrum!

ooh christmas in greece. i wonder if they'll have special baklava in the shape of christmas trees?! they always have a greek bazaar here at christmas, i should make a point of going this year (if im still around) and checking out the baklava situation!

Well, what can I say? I told you *dramatic hand gesture* we should both move to Greece. We could have had it all, the baklava (baklava praline even, from the pastry boutique), greasy-haired intellectuals, handsome police officers, tea and cribbage by candle light ... but, no, you just had to have your cold climate. I bet Austrians and the Dutch don't know how to make a decent baklava. *crying as I type*

Last edited:
Well, what can I say? I told you *dramatic hand gesture* we should both move to Greece. We could have had it all, the baklava (baklava praline even, from the pastry boutique), greasy-haired intellectuals, handsome police officers, tea and cribbage by candle light ... but, no, you just had to have your cold climate. I bet Austrians and the Dutch don't know how to make a decent baklava. *crying as I type*
you're right, i bet they dont! what can i tell you, im a complicated girl. i often ask myself why it is that baklava and sexy greek cops alone cant make me happy. why, those two things ought to be enough for anyone! and yet, like the little mermaid, i want more. try not to take it too hard, dearest.

I'm very concerned because this morning I uncovered a web of corruption trying to solve a personal problem. Of course I could not keep quiet and had to communicate to other possible victims the risk of fraud to which they are exposed. Some serious things were noticed whithin a few hours and now I'm afraid of the consequences. It isn't in my nature to shut up and let others being damaged if I can warn them about something, but now I'm thinking twice about it and I guess it would be smarter if sometimes I don't act like I have an obligation to others, because nobody (zero people) feels obliged to me. I don't want to be a hero because heroism doesn't pay. On the contrary, criminals pay you with a bullet in the forehead. I wish I were more astute and less stupidly forthright. I guess after all I am a snowflake and the bitchy anonymous is right about me.

I'm very concerned because this morning I uncovered a web of corruption trying to solve a personal problem. Of course I could not keep quiet and had to communicate to other possible victims the risk of fraud to which they are exposed. Some serious things were noticed whithin a few hours and now I'm afraid of the consequences. It isn't in my nature to shut up and let others being damaged if I can warn them about something, but now I'm thinking twice about it and I guess it would be smarter if sometimes I don't act like I have an obligation to others, because nobody (zero people) feels obliged to me. I don't want to be a hero because heroism doesn't pay. On the contrary, criminals pay you with a bullet in the forehead. I wish I were more astute and less stupidly forthright. I guess after all I am a snowflake and the bitchy anonymous is right about me.

I am the bitchy anon and obviously you are not a snowflake when acting in the manner you did. I am exactly the same but the difference is that you live in a country where it is more dangerous to stand up for yourself and others.

You should be proud of yourself and I agree with every word.

I am the bitchy anon and obviously you are not a snowflake when acting in the manner you did. I am exactly the same but the difference is that you live in a country where it is more dangerous to stand up for yourself and others.

You should be proud of yourself and I agree with every word.

Thank you bitchy anonymous :D

Thank you bitchy anonymous :D

You're welcome and it is obvious you went through things that opened your eyes but to be fair you have always been able to be honest on here which is a very good human quality.

Google picture search with these search names:

white women and children
white couple
white women white man

Then change white to black

Then google this:

american inventors
european people history

That feeling when you are sent home from hospital after months waiting for a doctors appointment and realise you ahve to turn to private healthcare. I felt so sorry for the older couple and the other people there.

Half an hour later I was booked in and welcome to a private clinic. These are indeed new times.

Paying tax for something you will never ever get.

Back
Top Bottom