what made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by rifke, Mar 11, 2016.

1. countthree

countthree Obvious person

Afternoon rain, which shortened my weekend

2. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

jealous. i wish it could rain all day every day. i would only be happy then.

- - - Updated - - -

well they would not be mistaken! :p

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. rifke

i dont have any chocolate... :(

well, i mean, i did, but i ate it all :(

my pants are gonna be tight tomorrow, boy :(

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey rough couple of days in Baltimore. Aside from the regular shooting in West and far east Baltimore a thirteen year old was shot while playing with a replica bb gun and running from officers but hes expected to live and now there's a bomb threat evacuation going on at a fox news affiliate

5. rifke

oh dear, hope everything is alright!

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fine for me. dont know to many of the details about the shooting. i know a bill introduced last year or session was defeated about banning the sale and ownership of fake guns that look real and will be reintroduced this time around so maybe this act will influence those voting to pass it. as for the bomb threat he was a young man dressed in a panda suit who went in with a flash drive saying he had evidence of some crime similar to the panama papers and had chocolate bars strapped to his chest in foil with fake wires attached to resemble a bomb. when he refused police orders the swat snipers shot him four times and took him to the hospital where i believe he is going to survive. father was quoted as saying he thinks the world in gonna end on june 3 and came to tell them this about three weeks ago but had no prior mental history. a week later after that confession he was found in someones yard passed out suffering from dehydration and it took four to five officers to hold him down which to me suggests drugs like meth pcp or some synthetic unknown. if your asking about me personally im fine as i dont live anywhere near anything as i can afford to own a home in a nice secure area. as ive said many times even before the riots exposed the divide in the city, exposed is pretty much bull as everyone know this since forever, baltimore is a very have and have not city. i have so i dont worry

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heres the story about the panda suit guy if you wanna see the bizarre scene for yourself

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't panic. I've had bunches coming out since I can remember, it just grows back thicker! Mind you I suspect I come from a long line of Hill sheep. And I suit thick. Hairdressers hate me, takes them yonks to do a blow dry, think I should move to Oz X

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking of ditching Net Fax for you. I recall running outside when I was presented with a bouquet of Lilly's and throwing them on the lawn. Flowers of death. Apart from the abundance of Daffs, I leave all flowers where they were born. I can slightly defend my daffodil stance, but like most of my reasoning I can't be bovvered to explain. X

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lottery? Hope for the hopeless, so said VLS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I listened to my GREAT Grandmother and Keats. Don't ever have lilies in your house. Ever.

13. rifke

well i'm jealous. i used to have very thick hair, but not anymore. it wont grow back on it's own when the problem is low ferritin. you have to get your ferritin level up to 70 for it to start growing back, but once you do its amazing, to all of a sudden see all these little hairs poking up everywhere, like a glorious rebirth. but it takes a looooonnnng time to get your ferritin up, and then you have to manage to keep it up,which is hard for me because iron tablets cause extremely painful acid reflux for me that makes my tongue and throat feel like it's being lacerated, and makes breathing difficult. *sigh* i hate this situation, but it's so much better than when my hair was falling out and i DIDN'T know what was causing it. in a way im grateful that its just because of low ferritin, and not something serious or permanent. also the hair fall seems to have stopped, so nothing too drastic, thank goodness.

• Troll Troll x 1
  14. rifke

daffodils are nice! lilacs too, but they always have little worms in them :(

• Troll Troll x 1
  15. rifke

• Troll Troll x 1
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody I trusted very much has been found stealing from me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bummer. whatd they take, money or stuff

18. rifke

yeah, we need the details

• Troll Troll x 1
  19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be sad. Theft happens in many ways. Try and see stealing as forced sharing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you are referring to lilacs and not daffs? Someone told me tortoises had bacteria on them, I looked it up and they do. I will now be purchasing extra vinyl gloves lol. Least knowledge is best I reckon. I'm a dimbo. phew.