what made you frown today?

Whoa that was a quick reaction!

LOL

Come to Cyprus you melt. Daddy will pay for a boob job.
Visit the unicorn island of Cyprus

220px-Early_Greek_colonization_of_Cyprus.jpg

Perfect place for a girl to play out that fantasy though I see a very sharp rod and some powerful kegs ready to shoot a load.

Escape with me to the abandoned city where abandoned hotels make it creepy as hell. No rent there miss.

Anton Yelchin's cousin is into canadians and told me to set me up with one and I went "well there is a specimen that would provide you with a real challenge" and he went "that is what I need now".

If you date him I will lose my foreskin in respect of you.

stupidly I just realized that im probbaly paying twice as much as what those bitches who live here probably pay for the month. I looked up monthly property rentals in naxos for the off season and found some that are like 300 euros --half of what im paying (and they're probably better than this). again, proof that im doing it wrong. at least I know that if I come back again in the off season I might be able to find something a lot cheaper, meaning that I could stay here for longer, if I were to do this again. still makes me mad though to be ripped off!!! (which annoyance, as well as other annoyances, you can be sure will be channelled into my review of this place! is it worth it, do you think, to alert the authourities when a local isnt paying their taxes and asks for cash payment in excess of 500 euros? will they actually do anything?)
At least admit your dad and sister are sending you money to keep you afloat. Maybe you are a famous canadian card fraud and hacker expert. You find men in bars and leave with their credit cards.

I'm happy now Rifke and I would assume you are too so why knock each other?

People like me wherever I go cause I have this social competence but don't look it up cause you might get depressed cause your mother was never there to give you some of it.

And before you attack me for bringing her up I can say that both my parents are gone and you at least have one left plus a sister so you are rich and well off in so many ways.

Let us just be friends ok?

don't you care that I think you're f***ing disgusting?
Knowing peoples mentality I've learned that all people find themselves to be disgusting though this seems to be more common in women. You can talk to a drop dead gorgeous model and she will not understand how any guy can want her.

But in your case it seems to do more with age and looking and feeling young which is self betrayal of course but it gets you through the day.

I am not looking for a new woman and is very happy with Pilla cause we are soulmates and understand every aspect of each other. I mean the woman was supposed to be named Urban if a boy so you know this was written in the stars.

Cannot be happier and I feel good about myself and if you are slim people call you this and that and if you are fat you also get called a lot of things. In a fight I don't wanna be a skinny bloke thrown about like I was nothing. But I promise I will get back in shape again if only for my health and I love the feeling of running.

Seeing me the fat guy is almost as safe as hanging with inchy but why are you not staying at his place in Mykonos though I suspect he only has this shitty time share there and like TAT claims to have a mansion when in her case it was a cardboard box with a geezer next door jerking off and letting the world know it.

Maybe people here should be as honest as I am?

Are you ok Pablo and was it me that drove you away from here?

If so I am sorry!

No mention of the missus there so I hope she is still a part of your life. Even Eskilstuna has a microbrewery. It's become a thing for men who are too fat for hipster fashion.

The one in Eskilstuna even arranges gigs now and then. Send the brewers yeast to me.

I’ve been traumatized by you! Just kidding! LOL
This place has lost its lustre and starting to stink like a backed up sewer. I have nothing to gain here and everything to lose. Lol
The reason I don’t talk much about my ladeh is that she is a very private person and I have to respect that. We’ve been together for so long that we both know what we need. I let her do things with her girlfriends, she lets me go to places on my own. But we don’t go for longer than a week away from each other, otherwise I’d miss her, IF you know what I mean.

This place has lost its lustre and starting to stink like a backed up sewer. I have nothing to gain here and everything to lose. Lol
The reason I don’t talk much about my ladeh is that she is a very private person and I have to respect that. We’ve been together for so long that we both know what we need. I let her do things with her girlfriends, she lets me go to places on my own. But we don’t go for longer than a week away from each other, otherwise I’d miss her, IF you know what I mean.
Yeah I understand and that is the opposite to me and P who cannot ever be apart. She worries that we are not seated together for the mello fest in Eskilstuna but at least we have places next to each other for the final.

Yeah this place has lost something like the air has gone out of the wheel somehow. Dying a slow death. I have no idea why I am still here tbh and maybe we are all getting too old for this shit?

I am ready to step into the dark shadows and disappear for good and focus on other things and maybe that will be a natural next step when I move?

ii loooooooove the Kootenays. wouldn't want to live there all year round though. no, I only lived in Invermere til I was six, but my grandma lived there and we would go spend part of the summer at her house, my cousins and I. my dad operated a marina there in the summer too and we used to "work there" (ie. sit around and catch tadpoles and eat all the candy for sale). we had good summers in invermere. don't worry, I don't feel pressure! :lbf:

I like reading about your childhood memories and summers by the lake sound idyllic for any kid. Looks like your grandma played a big role in your life just like my grandma played in mine. As a kid I would go visit her and just listen to her stories. My god, she lived through two world wars and remained positive and had a wicked sense of humour.

Visit the unicorn island of Cyprus

220px-Early_Greek_colonization_of_Cyprus.jpg

Perfect place for a girl to play out that fantasy though I see a very sharp rod and some powerful kegs ready to shoot a load.

Escape with me to the abandoned city where abandoned hotels make it creepy as hell. No rent there miss.

Anton Yelchin's cousin is into canadians and told me to set me up with one and I went "well there is a specimen that would provide you with a real challenge" and he went "that is what I need now".

If you date him I will lose my foreskin in respect of you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...ge-shows-stunning-view-Cyprus-ghost-town.html

Set HIM up!

I am already set up or stitched up.

I thought of you at the airport as we headed to Lanzarote cause the next gate was a flight to Prague which is not far from your old stomping ground.

Weird fashion and girls all looked lesbian before some bigger guys arrived who all looked like football hooligans. I went to the toilet and P spotted a man working for the swedish state tv sport show entering the plane so it was either work or leisure.

Maybe a girlfriend in Prague?

I like reading about your childhood memories and summers by the lake sound idyllic for any kid. Looks like your grandma played a big role in your life just like my grandma played in mine. As a kid I would go visit her and just listen to her stories. My god, she lived through two world wars and remained positive and had a wicked sense of humour.
my grandma could be really great. during the summers she would take us, there were usually about 6 of us cousins at once, and drive us around and clean up after us and get us whatever we wanted at the grocery store (except for pop). and she let us make forts in the wood pile, and build a pond in her backyard, and every day we would go to the hotsprings or the beach (the beach there, the good one, is named after my grandad because he had it built, so we would always say "let's go to grandad's beach!"), out to lunch, or daytrips to Banff or Kimberley (haha, I loved Kimberley!!). so yes, it was idyllic but in a way my grandma was also an awful woman. the reason she played a big role in my life was so that my dad wouldn't have to. she babied him and enabled him and had us all pretend that he was a great dad even though he never did a thing for us, just so that he wouldn't get his feelings hurt and shoot himself like her other son. and I mean, I think that was just really unfair to have done to my sister and I. so even though shes dead now, and even though she was amazing in some ways, I don't sugar coat her memory at all. plus she looked like hitler.

my grandma could be really great. during the summers she would take us, there were usually about 6 of us cousins at once, and drive us around and clean up after us and get us whatever we wanted at the grocery store (except for pop). and she let us make forts in the wood pile, and build a pond in her backyard, and every day we would go to the hotsprings or the beach (the beach there, the good one, is named after my grandad because he had it built, so we would always say "let's go to grandad's beach!"), out to lunch, or daytrips to Banff or Kimberley (haha, I loved Kimberley!!). so yes, it was idyllic but in a way my grandma was also an awful woman. the reason she played a big role in my life was so that my dad wouldn't have to. she babied him and enabled him and had us all pretend that he was a great dad even though he never did a thing for us, just so that he wouldn't get his feelings hurt and shoot himself like her other son. and I mean, I think that was just really unfair to have done to my sister and I. so even though shes dead now, and even though she was amazing in some ways, I don't sugar coat her memory at all. plus she looked like hitler.
Wow. That post packed a punch. Such a lot in just a few lines... Your grandad really built a beach?? And yeah, I get the thing with overpowering grandmas, I had one of those too (although she told great stories). Wait, are you saying she had the actual moustache?

stupidly I just realized that im probbaly paying twice as much as what those bitches who live here probably pay for the month. I looked up monthly property rentals in naxos for the off season and found some that are like 300 euros --half of what im paying (and they're probably better than this). again, proof that im doing it wrong. at least I know that if I come back again in the off season I might be able to find something a lot cheaper, meaning that I could stay here for longer, if I were to do this again. still makes me mad though to be ripped off!!! (which annoyance, as well as other annoyances, you can be sure will be channelled into my review of this place! is it worth it, do you think, to alert the authourities when a local isnt paying their taxes and asks for cash payment in excess of 500 euros? will they actually do anything?)

You don't want to turn this person in. I understand that you're the type of person to think that everything you do is justified but then if someone does something to you it's time to call the authorities. You were just thinking of ways to cheat this woman recently, remember.
But whose fault is it that you're just now comparison shopping on prices? You're such an expert traveler but you just now realize you could have gotten a better deal?
Of course none of that will affect you because have no moral compass. The only reason you're not a better scam artist is because you're not capable. Your idea of a big burn is too fill your "suite" with garbage and then live in it for months like some kind of rat, which apparently is exactly what you are. Instead of a "bunny" you should have an avatar of a sewer rat.
But that's not going to affect your decision so instead you might want to think about this. This woman has local connections and may be more of a criminal than you suspect. She may have connections on both sides of the law. If you ever do report her you'd better wait until you're safely back in London taking another Harry Potter tour.

Wow. That post packed a punch. Such a lot in just a few lines... Your grandad really built a beach?? And yeah, I get the thing with overpowering grandmas, I had one of those too (although she told great stories). Wait, are you saying she had the actual moustache?
well he didn't build it himself, but he had it built! and apparently it was quite a feat because it had originally been swamp or something and everyone said it couldnt be done. in their house there were framed cartoons of him that had appeared in the paper or wherever where they had referred to it as his "puddle" and things like that. but it turned into quite a nice beach, i think!

I loved it there when I was little, anyway

no, she didn't have a mustaches, surprisingly! she just had the cheekbones and the nose and the profile. apparently her mother came from Austria which fact coupled with my grandmas physiognomy makes me suspicious :paranoid::lbf:

my grandma was kind of embarrassing. if we went into a store or something and the clerk addressed one of her sons instead of her she would point blank ask him why he did that. which come to think of it, sort of strikes me as something I would do :lbf:

well he didn't build it himself, but he had it built! and apparently it was quite a feat because it had originally been swamp or something and everyone said it couldnt be done. in their house there were framed cartoons of him that had appeared in the paper or wherever where they had referred to it as his "puddle" and things like that. but it turned into quite a nice beach, i think!

I loved it there when I was little, anyway

no, she didn't have a mustaches, surprisingly! she just had the cheekbones and the nose and the profile. apparently her mother came from Austria which fact coupled with my grandmas physiognomy makes me suspicious :paranoid::lbf:

my grandma was kind of embarrassing. if we went into a store or something and the clerk addressed one of her sons instead of her she would point blank ask him why he did that. which come to think of it, sort of strikes me as something I would do :lbf:
It looks lovely! And how amazing to have it named after him. It must be weird if you visit it now, everyone referring to it by name, knowing he was your grandad but everyone else there not knowing (if you see what I mean). Haha, that's an unfortunate link to have in your family tree. Perhaps they hushed it up (and who can blame them) :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom