what made you frown today?

Shoulder season is when you get the best deals, don't you know? What airline are you flying with? Icelandair has the best deals to Europe. I used them last time I went from Van to Reykjavik to Paris. It was all under 3K for the four of us and all under 12 hours. You can use the self check in only when you fly domestically or to the US but maybe it's changed since I've flown.
im flying with west jet. I had already bought a ticket way back in may and then when I decided I wanted to put it off a bit rather than getting a refund the amount (minus $200) was placed in a west jet travel bank, so I have to fly with west jet. the original ticket I bought was only $800, so I only have $600 in the travel bank and now it seems im looking at $1200 minimum. it's not horrendous, but when I had looked earlier it was a couple hundred dollars cheaper, so Im mad that I didn't just buy it then. in fact, even just the other day they had a sale on and it was only $1000. I know that flights are obviously going to be more expensive around Christmas, but I thought new years eve would be an exception, because seriously, who wants to fly then?!

I was quite shocked to learn how cheap it is to travel to Iceland these days. I thought it still cost a fortune. Despite that I'm not sure I would want to go there.

When swedish nazis could afford to go there recently you know it must be cheap compared to before and it was. They are even more poor than the church mouse.

Speaking of mouse me and Pilla walked past one sitting still by a house. It was either in shock or juat didn't care. We felt sorry for the little one freezing.

Loose moose and white cat at roundabout and now a mouse that could not care less. They are trying to tell us something, the end is nigh.

do they switch the pillows when they make your bed in hotels, or just the pillow cases? these dont seem like the pillows i had. they're horribly uncomfortable. I almost want to go down to the front desk and ask for new ones.

do they switch the pillows when they make your bed in hotels, or just the pillow cases? these dont seem like the pillows i had. they're horribly uncomfortable. I almost want to go down to the front desk and ask for new ones.
Did they give you break a neck high ones?

We change pillow cases every day.

Is it because of the wax you use on your bald head?
I don't use wax I use a liquid for the skin there. One should change them every day to avoid issues with your facial skin and I thought you were all about that. My skin is much more fresh since I started changing them every day many years ago.

I don't use wax I use a liquid for the skin there. One should change them every day to avoid issues with your facial skin and I thought you were all about that. My skin is much more fresh since I started changing them every day many years ago.
The difference between men that shave and bald men is that bald men tend to have a very shiny scalp. This is why they lose their hair as the skin on their scalp changes meaning they lose their hair.
Men like me who shave their head don't get a shiny scalp and to really make it healthy looking and not shiny at all you can use the liquid I use.
I can see if a man shaves or is bald by how much the scalp shines or not. I am talking about men with no hair at all not the nerds that save their hair on the sides after going bald on top.
I don't have any shine but it can be shiny just after you have shaved it and that is when I use some of the scalp liquid. The same liquid is great to use when shaving to get the perfect glide on your head.
People with hair use it too but it must be messy. A woman at a chemists who was hitting on me told me about how her and her daughter used it on each other in the evening.
I like desperate single moms they are so cute I wanna adopt them all.

I missed my brother’s birthday. I remembered it yesterday afternoon but because of the 9 hours time difference he got my message late. The thing is I thought today was the 10th not 11th, so I was actually 2 days late instead of 1. This should be easy. Three members of my family have birthdays in November. I feel bad. And old. The other day could not remember where I parked my car.
Happy Remembrance Day.

on my walk this morning i saw a seagull pick a whole live crab out of the ocean, turn it on it's back upon a rock, and start tearing it's legs off and eating it's flesh. it was horrific :( im sure it made a pretty tasty treat for the seagull however!

on my walk this morning i saw a seagull pick a whole live crab out of the ocean, turn it on it's back upon a rock, and start tearing it's legs off and eating it's flesh. it was horrific :( im sure it made a pretty tasty treat for the seagull however!

Bothers me when I see a pigeon eating a chicken bone on the street someone has dropped. They fling it around trying to pick off any flesh that’s left on it. Disturbing.

at least it's not alive though. what horrors that nice little crab must have gone through!

I’m betting that crab was dead, that’s why the seagull grabbed it as it was just floating on top.

But birds eating other birds and not knowing it ! Though it also weirds me out when I see people eating other animals.

I’m betting that crab was dead, that’s why the seagull grabbed it as it was just floating on top.

But birds eating other birds and not knowing it ! Though it also weirds me out when I see people eating other animals.
oh well, if it was dead then i guess he might as well have eaten it!

yeah, in the movie i watched last night--"kes"--the boy fed the falcon a little bird. i get that they're carnivores but the idea of a bird eating a bird still struck me as a little weird.

oh well, if it was dead then i guess he might as well have eaten it!

yeah, in the movie i watched last night--"kes"--the boy fed the falcon a little bird. i get that they're carnivores but the idea of a bird eating a bird still struck me as a little weird.

Yeah, I forgot that hawks/falcons are carnivores. But I never seen a pigeon attack and kill a bird to eat it, though
they just eat garbage, and they probably
don’t know they’re eating another bird.
Which is what I find disturbing about it.

I can hear the guys tv in the room next to mine and its pissing me off. it sounds like he's watching cartoons. I feel like knocking on the door and telling him to turn that shit down--how am I supposed to write listening to that shit?!-- because I haven't yet made any enemies here and it feels weird.

oh jeopardy hurry up and be on already! I cant wait all day!

I called my brother and it was the best thing I did in a long time. We talked over an hour and I had a chance to catch up on all the good and bad news I missed out on. One of the bad news was that another person I knew from my growing up had killed himself by hanging. It is a growing problem for men of my age in Central and Eastern Europe. I remember, I beat the shit out this guy one day after school, I must've been in 9th grade. I don't know anymore what the squabble was about, but for years after that we would cautiously avoid each other. He managed to open up a pharmacy with his father, but it was losing money and the financial pressures and debt was just too much to handle. There are now at least 8 people I grew up with that took their own life, two of them women. This is becoming a problem of epidemic proportions.

Frowning for weeks over the absence of Jehne and it's officially not funny anymore.

Too close to home and it's too near the bone
more than jew will ever know

I called my brother and it was the best thing I did in a long time. We talked over an hour and I had a chance to catch up on all the good and bad news I missed out on. One of the bad news was that another person I knew from my growing up had killed himself by hanging. It is a growing problem for men of my age in Central and Eastern Europe. I remember, I beat the shit out this guy one day after school, I must've been in 9th grade. I don't know anymore what the squabble was about, but for years after that we would cautiously avoid each other. He managed to open up a pharmacy with his father, but it was losing money and the financial pressures and debt was just too much to handle. There are now at least 8 people I grew up with that took their own life, two of them women. This is becoming a problem of epidemic proportions.
Same in Sweden and if I look back to my personal experience from two suicide attempts then I suspect it comes from lack of vitamins and minerals in my case and many other cases.
But the man you describe did it for a reason.
I was driving over the Stockholm bridge where my class mate jumped to his death in the summer of 1990 and it's the highest bridge of them all there. His entire insides came out as he was on the ground still alive after the jump.
Literally throwing his guts up. He died from one attempt when I failed at two around the same time. In many ways his death made me live and reach out to others as I got a call from another class mate telling me about it and it made me tell him my story.
They cannot offer therapy here as everyone is booked for ages so they have a new online therapy thing on the phone and on computers instead.
Skype shrink.

Back
Top Bottom