what made you frown today?

credo?

shit, all the plane fares to London at the end of December have gone up in cost and all the flights are like 30 hours. what am I to dooooooooooooo. im not taking a flight with a twenty hour layover. I stupidly waited to buy a ticket because i thought plane fares would be cheaper on December 31st because who wants to fly on new years eve?! maybe my sister will let me stay with her until January 10th when the flights will be cheap again, but f***, that would be awful having to stay with her.

shit, all the plane fares to London at the end of December have gone up in cost and all the flights are like 30 hours. what am I to dooooooooooooo. im not taking a flight with a twenty hour layover. I stupidly waited to buy a ticket because i thought plane fares would be cheaper on December 31st because who wants to fly on new years eve?! maybe my sister will let me stay with her until January 10th when the flights will be cheap again, but f***, that would be awful having to stay with her.
I thought you realised that long ago and it is in middle of another hectit getaway for people working who are having time off work and want to go abroad.

It's a bummer to have to make stops and have a flight time of 30 hours, as if flying wasn't awful enough as it is. Those thrombosis long flights with stops are a sure way to end up with a blood cloth in the lungs.

Buy special socks like me and P did just in case!

Are you using Skyscanner?

Pilla wants to see her sister soon up in Dalarna which is such a traditional place you expect them all to start dancing in traditional clothes and erect some giant penis in the courtyard.

It is in many ways refreshing to witness how removed from this world you are. The rest of us are aware of boring details like flight fares going up when people are away from work but you is like la la la is my hair ok?

Love it!

so I only have until December 30th here. so I have to decide whether I should go at the end of November, which is sooner than I would like, or if I should rent a hotel on dec 30th and go sometime in January, which means ill lose money which im gonna need. ugh. stupid planes. why don't they just put out another one?

shut your f***ing mouth, bozo
I might be able to bail you out so be nice.

LOL

"Tragedy at a Stockholm airport today as a canadian woman was found hidden by the landing wheel thinking it would land in London."

so I only have until December 30th here. so I have to decide whether I should go at the end of November, which is sooner than I would like, or if I should rent a hotel on dec 30th and go sometime in January, which means ill lose money which im gonna need. ugh. stupid planes. why don't they just put out another one?
Cause they are all like "oh let us reserve a whole plane for a damstel in distress in Canada, not like Greta Thunberg will mind".

"Final call for flight Neil Codling to London"

is all that supposed to be clever?

ANYWAY....

I found one for only $100 more, I guess that'll be okay. still a bit resentful about it though.

is all that supposed to be clever?

ANYWAY....

I found one for only $100 more, I guess that'll be okay. still a bit resentful about it though.
There must be a corner somewhere you can turn tricks and you should have kept the stripper as your friend. No one can live without streetsmart people around them.

Start practising swallowing filled condoms love.

I cannot imagine how cold London will be in January. The cold over there goes right through you cause it is mostly made up of fog. Dry winters are best and the north of Sweden have those.

I went to Manchester in January in 1997 and somehow survived but when I went back home in early February it was so warm in Manchester I was only wearing a button shirt.

They went top of the league that night and never surrendered it. I sat next to a guy my age who was working at an oil rig in the north sea and he felt I was perhaps jinxing it when singing "we're gonna win the league" after Andy Cole scored the winner.

You are in for a surprise weather wise thinking you can stand a winter being canadian. Not like they have homes made for winter over there.

LOL

Your sister is welcome to Sweden!

Canadians are like americans with european manners.

I cannot imagine how cold London will be in January. The cold over there goes right through you cause it is mostly made up of fog. Dry winters are best and the north of Sweden have those.

I went to Manchester in January in 1997 and somehow survived but when I went back home in early February it was so warm in Manchester I was only wearing a button shirt.

They went top of the league that night and never surrendered it. I sat next to a guy my age who was working at an oil rig in the north sea and he felt I was perhaps jinxing it when singing "we're gonna win the league" after Andy Cole scored the winner.

You are in for a surprise weather wise thinking you can stand a winter being canadian. Not like they have homes made for winter over there.

LOL

oh well! it's just weather!

when you buy a ticket online do you have to have the print out when you go to the airport? cause I don't have a printer. is it okay if you just write down the information you need, since you're going to print the ticket at the kiosk at the airport arent you? is that how it works?

Back
Top Bottom