what made you frown today?

My life with Pilla has run its course and I am leaving her. Instead of a holiday abroad I told her I am bidding on a flat in another part of Sweden giving her all the furniture as I want to start over buying new things.
I am gonna spend 2020 travelling on my own to some places I want to visit before I think about what to do after that.
Because of this I am leaving Solo for good. I haven't got the time or energy to play the clown here anymore and completely surround myself with hate and pointless debate.
2020 is around the corner and 20 years ago my mother got diagnosed with pancreas cancer which changed my life a lot and now it will change again.
I am going to start running and taking care of myself and will completely change my diet and might even try some vegan dishes now and then. I will open the closed mind I have been living with for far too long.
I have asked Pilla's dad to be there for her and help her get back the contact with her kids. Her son just came back home from a 2 week trip to Japan with his friends and Pilla's dad has given him and Pilla's daughter her number.
I have told her to focus on her kids and her dad and if possible move closer to him cause he's got contacts being a politician so he could get her a flat.
I wanna wish everyone here the best even the ones I trolled the pants off and hurt in different ways. What made me do this for so long and what part of me needed something like that?
I will miss you all in various ways but this is finally it. I am doing the impossible after 21 years and will now spend a lot of time completely alone without any family or friends so it is a bit scary but I also know that will make me find great peace of mind.
I am gonna fix my teeth and do some cosmetic procedures this fall and take care of myself a bit better. Invest in myself and begin a journey to try and find a new meaning away from the meaningless. If I don't do this now and change I will end up killing myself and though many would want that I am going to give life a last chance.
Cheers all you lads and lasses and remember to stay handsome!
That’s a pretty big reaction, must have been some disagreement. Maybe take a couple days to get some perspective and see if you have a change of heart?

CowBaby always has the same guilty face when I catch her doing something. Like perching in this hanging basket this morning.
15478BDF-039D-42A4-8367-2A8FC4B0ECCB.jpeg

But then she starts to turn up her “cute quotient” and how can I stay mad at her?!
79070BE0-5618-4C4B-97CD-02BB4EF94D47.jpeg

That tail is just ridiculous! Must me at least half her body area!
1B2A0B61-4584-4968-B3AE-8E904E6652A1.jpeg

Oh, CowBaby, what am I to do with you??!!!

CowBaby always has the same guilty face when I catch her doing something. Like perching in this hanging basket this morning.
View attachment 52817

But then she starts to turn up her “cute quotient” and how can I stay mad at her?!
View attachment 52818

That tail is just ridiculous! Must me at least half her body area!
View attachment 52819
Oh, CowBaby, what am I to do with you??!!!

That place must be like heaven for her. How does she manage to get there? Jumping from the ground?

I was reading about how the roman empire fell. Now I understand why the dark middle ages will be back. One thousand years of oscurantism and populism are ahead of us. People will have to belong to someone or something to survive without any hope of being released. The world will turn into a bunch of high walled feuds and people will beg to be admitted as vassals to survive. Life and fate will depend on the whim of your owner. True freedom will become a dream from the past and a new inquisition will arrive, this time called political correctness. The bonfires will be bigger than ever, they will be seen from all parts of the globe to instill fear to the rest. Feudal lords will ally with each other to submit their vassals, and they will be more close to each other than what they will ever be to their own people, to whom they will despise from the depths of their sociopath souls. Maybe the future is now.

shit, I told my ex property manager (that is, I left a note for her in my "suite" when I left this morning) that I was going to get my sister to come collect a few boxes of my stuff, but I was really just taking the piss, being purposefully vague about what I wanted to keep so that she would have to store it all. but she actually did go and contact my sister, because I just got an, as yet unopened, email from my sister titled "stuff", the first email I've had from her in almost two years. i think ill ignore both of them by not reading or responding to their emails for a while. I practically have ptsd from living in that awful place so im allowed.

I have to share a bathroom here, and someone pissed all over the floor. who does that?!?! whoever it is I hope they f***ing LEAVE soon!! so now I have to go up to the floor above to use the washroom. total nuisance. I wish I had requested a room with a private washroom but it was an extra $500 a month. not worth it ,I thought at the time, im gonna need that money. I totally regret that now.

the thought of MiniMao being back in our continent and eating ALL food.:relaxed:

That place must be like heaven for her. How does she manage to get there? Jumping from the ground?
There’s a table nearby that she uses as a base. All the kittens are fantastic jumpers. There’s a spot in the dinning room they’ve used for training ever since their eyes opened. They do plyometrics for a couple minutes a day and they are up to about five feet. It’s an astonishing sight.

Are you feeling better yet, Tibby? I’ve been swinging between a cold and allergies, too.

Hi Try Anything Twice

I think it was allergies. In the end I just took some Benadryl. I have to be careful with otc meds because of some of the other meds I take. How are your allergies/cold ? Are you feeling better. I hope you are having a great day ! :):)

i fasted for two days and now I just binged on cookies (apple caramel ones, yum!)!! im gonna be soooooo fat to see mozzer! and I have nothing to wear! for sure he wont let me touch his eyebrow ridge now! :(

i fasted for two days and now I just binged on cookies (apple caramel ones, yum!)!! im gonna be soooooo fat to see mozzer! and I have nothing to wear! for sure he wont let me touch his eyebrow ridge now! :(
You’re really going, aren’t ya. I was only mildly interested in going back in April but I’ve completely lost interest since. His music doesn’t appeal to me like it used to and his last two albums are not my cup of tea at all. I admire him for having the guts to speak up about his political views which guarantees only one thing. Hate.

You’re really going, aren’t ya. I was only mildly interested in going back in April but I’ve completely lost interest since. His music doesn’t appeal to me like it used to and his last two albums are not my cup of tea at all. I admire him for having the guts to speak up about his political views which guarantees only one thing. Hate.
im not really that excited to be honest. if I weren't going to be in town I wouldn't go. but being here I kinda feel like I cant justify not going, and like I would regret it if I didn't go. plus, I kinda need something to do, im getting bored here! if I didn't need to fast I would just take off, but I do, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to.

im not really that excited to be honest. if I weren't going to be in town I wouldn't go. but being here I kinda feel like I cant justify not going, and like I would regret it if I didn't go. plus, I kinda need something to do, im getting bored here! if I didn't need to fast I would just take off, but I do, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to.
You can’t be bored already. There are so many things to do, many places to go and explore. Did you look into some social clubs or groups? There are poetry reading nights at certain cafes (not my thing at all, but I think that’s something that could interest you) which could open a door for meeting like minded people.

You can’t be bored already. There are so many things to do, many places to go and explore. Did you look into some social clubs or groups? There are poetry reading nights at certain cafes (not my thing at all, but I think that’s something that could interest you) which could open a door for meeting like minded people.
oh, that's a good idea actually. how do I find them?! find them for me, Pablo! im too fat though, I have nothing to wear. ho hum.

although actually that might not work because I need to fast, so anywhere where I might have to eat or drink is out.
Rifke, where are you? I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up with the threads. It seems like you've left? What's the plan and the timescale? Do tell.

Back
Top Bottom