what made you frown today?

I smell a chemical smell in the house. I hope it's not going to put holes in my brain.

the lady from the cleaning agency is here to clean. she spends five minutes cleaning and talks loudly on the phone the whole time. im thinking about complaining about her (mostly just because I don't like people who talk loudly on the phone)

the lady from the cleaning agency is here to clean. she spends five minutes cleaning and talks loudly on the phone the whole time. im thinking about complaining about her (mostly just because I don't like people who talk loudly on the phone)
Who does?

i want one of these:

but i bought the last one of them the other day at london drugs (the only place i know to get them) and i doubt they've restocked since then :(

when i shut the bathroom door a spider dropped from it. it nearly dropped on my head :(
They are early this year and quite big. We have one on the balcony and we named it Ansgar. You should know they eat all the other creatures you don't want so let it stay there.

i want one of these:

but i bought the last one of them the other day at london drugs (the only place i know to get them) and i doubt they've restocked since then :(

Dunno if I tried them and know a store in Västerås that have them so might buy some on Thursday and think of you and imagine that is what you taste like.

Not saying where.

my baby's angry with me again. I don't even know what I did this time!

sigh, relationships are so much work
Stop being silly we just had an argument on the phone about the date for your scheduled arrival to Sweden. We kissed and made up and you look so cute on a small screen.

Dunno if I tried them and know a store in Västerås that have them so might buy some on Thursday and think of you and imagine that is what you taste like.

Not saying where.
Psst!

Down there (where her tits are heading).

There are four different firewalls in most computers and if you're on a router you only need the firewall on in the router or your computer will be slow as f***. Just need anti virus on your computer cause that windows defender is shit and the people behind it don't even trust it themselves.

Add to that f***ing bloatware and settings and things you don't need and you can make that computer faster than lightning.

Kaspersky don't take money from companies and regimes to block websites like those finnish bastards at F Secure do. Finland as a country has really gone down in quality all over the place since Nokia f***ed up and nowadays you see finnish soy men buying orange pique shirts in gay stores in Helsinki so that tells us the country has gone down the drain.

90% of the plastic waste in our oceans come from Africa and Western Asia. In other words from shithole "countries".

We need to do something about those countries cause the problem is not in our part of the world.

Men who spend their entire life dressed in suits and I wonder if they sleep in them. The symbol of power is looking worse and worse on men these days and it is always the same type of men that wear them who are hardly macho men but look like some kind of female version of a man.
Boring will always look boring.

Men who spend their entire life dressed in suits and I wonder if they sleep in them. The symbol of power is looking worse and worse on men these days and it is always the same type of men that wear them who are hardly macho men but look like some kind of female version of a man.
Boring will always look boring.

I like my men in James Perse pants. I always have.

https://www.jamesperse.com/men/apparel/pants-denim

90% of the plastic waste in our oceans come from Africa and Western Asia. In other words from shithole "countries".

We need to do something about those countries cause the problem is not in our part of the world.

Not fair to call them shithole countries. Both have contributed greatly to the world. Please reconsider your answer.

Not fair to call them shithole countries. Both have contributed greatly to the world. Please reconsider your answer.
LOL

Yeah they have contaminated the world with absolute garbage and low quality.

Thank you so much shithole countries, you're the best.

LOL

Yeah they have contaminated the world with absolute garbage and low quality.

Thank you so much shithole countries, you're the best.

This is simply not true. You seem to be fascinated with spreading falsehoods. I simply do not understand or agree with it. Please spend more time researching these countries and you will find the wonderful contributions they have contributed.

This is simply not true. You seem to be fascinated with spreading falsehoods. I simply do not understand or agree with it. Please spend more time researching these countries and you will find the wonderful contributions they have contributed.
Facts of life no matter who you ask. I respect you have ties to the places and that and that is ok but those places have not given us anything of worth and the little they did was because of white people and their money and you know it.

Be real!

Back
Top Bottom