what made you frown today?

Of course I have AC. But the day got hotter as I was there and it’s a black vehicle with a black interior so I didn’t want to get into a sauna when it was time to go. Don’t you ever vent your windows?
Phew, I was about to call the national geographic.

How a well read and bright guy like Bhops cannot see what he has ended up in and how that is just the first part of leading him down a dark path that ends in disaster.

There is no coincidence in them picking him leaving his views out in the open and turning himself into a target for mind control. He is lost now and I mourn him.

I could post things to make him see reality for what it is today but that is forbidden and there is no more I can do to save him but I urge him to keep a critical mind and focus on details and study everything online from Ole Dammegard who for years have predicted every false flag and psy op.

But even then it will be too late though in many ways it is too late for us all.

Priest has come down with a cold. His left eye waters all the time, his nose runs and he sneezes pretty frequently. He also is a full on mouth breather when he naps. In all the years and all my cats, I’ve never had one get a sinus infection.

@lanterns Didn’t one of your cats have a cold recently? I think I remember that. Any home treatments you found worked well? How long did it last? Any suggestions are appreciated.

my hours at work have gone down drastically. am wondering if it's a mistake. the boss wasn't in to ask today. if not, im f***ing offended and am going to put in my notice straight away. I wont have as much money as I would have liked to have for London, but it will be enough.

Priest has come down with a cold. His left eye waters all the time, his nose runs and he sneezes pretty frequently. He also is a full on mouth breather when he naps. In all the years and all my cats, I’ve never had one get a sinus infection.

@lanterns Didn’t one of your cats have a cold recently? I think I remember that. Any home treatments you found worked well? How long did it last? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Could it be allergies? Everything is in bloom right now.

my hours at work have gone down drastically. am wondering if it's a mistake. the boss wasn't in to ask today. if not, im f***ing offended and am going to put in my notice straight away. I wont have as much money as I would have liked to have for London, but it will be enough.
Could they have gotten wind that you were leaving?

Could they have gotten wind that you were leaving?
oh they know about it, although I didn't give them an exact date, just said "some time this summer". i even asked my boss if once I put in my notice my hours would be cut. he scoffed and said "oh no". it could be because I asked them to top up my hours each week with my vacation pay. the computer might have mistaken the vacation hours for working hours. I have to wait till Thursday to ask him. even if that is the case, I don't know how I feel about continuing to work for someone so stupid that they could goof up something so simple like that.

hi tat, lil t. didnt have a cold, his lungs were x-rayed for tumors but showed no signs of any disease. my vet thinks it's an allergy and he has already explained in volumes how a permanent treatment will look like.
but i remember that t. had a cold once when he was younger and he showed all the signs that you mention above. it took him a week or so to get through it. has your priest already got his cat flu injection? but it could also be an allergy. just let your vet take a look at him.
if you have a cat transport box, you can put priest inside. then you put a pot with warm camomile tea in front of it, maybe place a towel over the box and then make sure he inhales the not too hot air. never use any essential oils, they harm the cat's respiratory system. there is not much else one can do. if it gets worse, your vet will probably give him antibiotics.

Jehne is not talking to me, she must be terribly mad or just disappointed. This feels like the cold war days when I hated her and she felt indifferent and called me a coward.

Coward was the surname of an american in charge of the military forces.

i am so mad. i asked my boss to use vacation hours to top up my paycheque and she only used 12 and yet my vacation hours have gone down by 22? what the f*** kind of idiot am I dealing with? why is it so f***ing difficult?

i am so mad. i asked my boss to use vacation hours to top up my paycheque and she only used 12 and yet my vacation hours have gone down by 22? what the f*** kind of idiot am I dealing with? why is it so f***ing difficult?
Like you would actually get paid for sitting behind a desk doing your nails and occasionally looking up to tell people to f*** off.

I bet they pay you in red M&M's.

hi tat, lil t. didnt have a cold, his lungs were x-rayed for tumors but showed no signs of any disease. my vet thinks it's an allergy and he has already explained in volumes how a permanent treatment will look like.
but i remember that t. had a cold once when he was younger and he showed all the signs that you mention above. it took him a week or so to get through it. has your priest already got his cat flu injection? but it could also be an allergy. just let your vet take a look at him.
if you have a cat transport box, you can put priest inside. then you put a pot with warm camomile tea in front of it, maybe place a towel over the box and then make sure he inhales the not too hot air. never use any essential oils, they harm the cat's respiratory system. there is not much else one can do. if it gets worse, your vet will probably give him antibiotics.
Thanks for all the info. Lanterns. I considered allergies but it’s all on his left side which makes me think that it’s an infection of some kind. If it were allergies, I would expect it to be bilateral. He does seem improved today. Got into a serious game of tag with Jackie Chan earlier so he has a little more energy. Still sleeping more than the others but I guess he needs it. Breathing seems easier today and he’s sneezing less. Do need to get him to the Vet for first round of shots. Money’s tight till I’m working again so I’m hoping he keeps improving on his own. Thanks again. Hope T is doing better!

Thanks for all the info. Lanterns. I considered allergies but it’s all on his left side which makes me think that it’s an infection of some kind. If it were allergies, I would expect it to be bilateral. He does seem improved today. Got into a serious game of tag with Jackie Chan earlier so he has a little more energy. Still sleeping more than the others but I guess he needs it. Breathing seems easier today and he’s sneezing less. Do need to get him to the Vet for first round of shots. Money’s tight till I’m working again so I’m hoping he keeps improving on his own. Thanks again. Hope T is doing better!
t.'s fine, thanks. we're gonna have his nasal area ct'd next month, before any vet-promoted lifelong asthma treatment is considered an option.

Afternoon of doing laundry ahead. I loathe doing laundry. Everything about it. Except discovering clean clothes and linens in their place.
I like doing laundry. Seeing the suds as the clothes tumble reassures me. I like folding the clothes. I adore the smell of freshly cleaned clothes.

I like doing laundry. Seeing the suds as the clothes tumble reassures me. I like folding the clothes. I adore the smell of freshly cleaned clothes.
Yes, yes. That’s all very nice. And it would be in the comfort and privacy of my own home. Or more so, anyways.

See, I have to go to a public laundromat. It smells. There is always at least one weirdo there who becomes immediately fixated on me. It’s also kind of rough. A pregnant woman was actually beat down for taking someone’s dryer before.

Honestly, I would rather have someone do laundry for me. But I’m unemployed. And servants aren’t apparently considered a necessary expense by the government.

Yes, yes. That’s all very nice. And it would be in the comfort and privacy of my own home. Or more so, anyways.

See, I have to go to a public laundromat. It smells. There is always at least one weirdo there who becomes immediately fixated on me. It’s also kind of rough. A pregnant woman was actually beat down for taking someone’s dryer before.

Honestly, I would rather have someone do laundry for me. But I’m unemployed. And servants aren’t apparently considered a necessary expense by the government.
Oh I see. I didn't know it was a rough place. The laundromat I used to go to was always clean and everyone polite. I pictured it like that. Now I know it's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom