what made you frown today?

i woke up in the worst pain around four in the morning. stomach and chest pain. I've had the same thing for the last three nights but this morning it was really severe. I don't know why this has been happening because I NEVER get stomach aches. got up because it hurt too much to lie there, threw up twice, still felt awful, took some advil and finally was able to get to sleep. it occurred to me when I was lying there in pain that I might change my stance on euthanasia.

That ain't good at all.
Hope ya feel better and find some kind of solution to it.

i woke up in the worst pain around four in the morning. stomach and chest pain. I've had the same thing for the last three nights but this morning it was really severe. I don't know why this has been happening because I NEVER get stomach aches. got up because it hurt too much to lie there, threw up twice, still felt awful, took some advil and finally was able to get to sleep. it occurred to me when I was lying there in pain that I might change my stance on euthanasia.
Oh shit! I wonder what's happening.

I woke up this morning around 11 to acid reflux in my THROAT! That's the second time this week it's happened, and I never get acid reflux. I wonder if it's the Eye Health Advanced supplements I'm taking.

Oh shit! I wonder what's happening.

I woke up this morning around 11 to acid reflux in my THROAT! That's the second time this week it's happened, and I never get acid reflux. I wonder if it's the Eye Health Advanced supplements I'm taking.
could be! I ALWAYS get acid reflux in my throat. I went to the doctor about it and he said "it doesn't usually come up that far", and I said "yeah, that's why Im here". (he didn't have any solutions). I started getting it from taking iron though (and it just never went away after that), but iron is MUCH harder on the stomach than other supplements, so I would be surprised if what you're taking caused it. could be though.

I am going to be like the lilies of the field, pep! I am not going to worry about long term plans. the world is a big place, anything could happen. Im not going to go into hiding. I honestly dont think there's much they can do to me, because like i said to tat, ill just file for bankruptcy. oddly, im not worried in the slightest (what should i be worried about? they're not going to throw me in jail for unpaid debts, this is Canada! it's not my fault im stupid with money, teehee). ill admit im a little curious about what will happen, but that's about it.
I love your courage and spirit.

could be! I ALWAYS get acid reflux in my throat. I went to the doctor about it and he said "it doesn't usually come up that far", and I said "yeah, that's why Im here". (he didn't have any solutions). I started getting it from taking iron though (and it just never went away after that), but iron is MUCH harder on the stomach than other supplements, so I would be surprised if what you're taking caused it. could be though.
Chocolate affects the ability for the throat to close and avoid acid reflux to reach that far. In fact, chocolate destroys that function entirely.

Stupid phones been acting up all day. Really since the last update. Can’t even call out half the time as the screen freezes. So it's not really a phone at all, in the truest sense of the word. Appointment at the Apple store in a few minutes to get things figured out and reinstalled.

Stupid phones been acting up all day. Really since the last update. Can’t even call out half the time as the screen freezes. So it's not really a phone at all, in the truest sense of the word. Appointment at the Apple store in a few minutes to get things figured out and reinstalled.
LOL

Buy a real phone instead of that toy. Will they fix the broken screen too cause they all have one.

Sorry, Rifke. Sitting up, at least slightly, should help some as opposed to laying down. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

You are fighting this inner battle cause you are pretending that you are able to go to London when you deep down know you are not. The tension this causes in your body from your mind being stressed out results in these things.

You out yourself under so much pressure by announcing it all here.

Chocolate affects the ability for the throat to close and avoid acid reflux to reach that far. In fact, chocolate destroys that function entirely.
Chocolate was also the reason Moz had throat cancer and had to be scraped. Dogs die from chocolate but humans think it is good for them.

Oh, that sounds awful! Are you feeling better now?

I was thinking about your pain and that it made you throw up. Do you still have your gall bladder? It sounds somewhat like a gall bladder attack. Did you eat higher fat meals the nights before you had the pain? And is the pain localized to the right side more than the left? Might be something to investigate.

why couldn't I leave if I have a lien, since it only regards a persons right to possess your property? since im going to be leaving most of my property anyway, why would I care what they take (they just better not lay their hands on my eddy, is all!)?

of course I have a round ticket. they wont let me INTO England either if it looks like I wont be leaving.

and even if I do get sent home and the penalties and interest piles up ill just file for bankruptcy.

easy peasy!

plus, I am not particularly worried about being homeless even in my own country. I have faith I could find someone who would let me live with them. some old man who will take pity on me.
I don’t know about Canadian laws. I do know that a coworker of mine once was unable to obtain a passport for a trip we were taking until he paid his back child support payments. So in the US, there are situations where they will not let you leave the country until debt is satisfied.

Someone I knew and the things I over heard once again confirming that people live two lives, the official one and the unofficial one. Like a face mask dropping revealing the vulnerability and delusion kept alive and enabled by others revealing how small they are when they need lies to feel as good as the rest.

Enjoy the courtroom!

Back
Top Bottom