What made you fight back tears today?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I was telling the woman I work for that I had lined up a lady canary for my boy canary so that he isn't lonely but I put her on tentative hold at the birdshop while he was molting. The bird lady called a few weeks later and said she had a buyer for the lady canary so I had to let her go. I said I was sad because I thought she;d be perfect for Jerry because she was purchased before and never bonded with the first purchaser's male bird and he returned her. Maybe she wasn't interested in having babies which I thought was perfect since I'm not interested and taking away their eggs so that I don;t become a canary breeder so much, I just don;t want my bird to be lonely. So I lamented I lost out on the opportunity for Jerry to be with that canary who I'd even named Fanta because she looked like a scoop of orange sherbet. After I finished telling my story, the lady looked at me and said "But you could have baby canaries if you wanted to."

The frost was working out of the ground, and out of the air, too, and it was getting closer and closer onto barefoot time every day; and next it would be marble time, and next mumbletypeg, and next tops and hoops, and next kites, and then right away it would be summer and going in a-swimming. It just makes a boy homesick to look ahead like that and see how far off summer is. Yes, and it sets him to sighing and saddening around, and there's something the matter with him, he don't know what. But anyway, he gets out by himself and mopes and thinks; and mostly he hunts for a lonesome place high up on the hill in the edge of the woods, and sets there and looks away off on the big Mississippi down there a-reaching miles and miles around the points where the timber looks smoky and dim it's so far off and still, and everything's so solemn it seems like everybody you've loved is dead and gone, and you 'most wish you was dead and gone too, and done with it all.

Don't you know what that is? It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want—oh, you don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! It seems to you that mainly what you want is to get away; get away from the same old tedious things you're so used to seeing and so tired of, and set something new. That is the idea; you want to go and be a wanderer; you want to go wandering far away to strange countries where everything is mysterious and wonderful and romantic. And if you can't do that, you'll put up with considerable less; you'll go anywhere you CAN go, just so as to get away, and be thankful of the chance, too.

Tom Sawyer, Detective

Going for a dump the morning after eating a massively overdosed veggie bolognese with a WHOLE teaspoon of Dave's Dragon Dust. I had to fight back the tears for that, I can tell you.

P.

Going for a dump the morning after eating a massively overdosed veggie bolognese with a WHOLE teaspoon of Dave's Dragon Dust. I had to fight back the tears for that, I can tell you.

P.

wow, pooping and crying don't sound good :squiffy:
& to CG:
as for fighting back tears :straightface: as much as my life sucks right now and it does :cool:
since getting sober almost 2 months ago, well, I do not get very emotional(at least on the outside) when bad shit flows down on me again :mad:
I find control of my spirit is coming from the outside and then in, weird, huh? :eek:

ps: sorry for poor Jerry :(

When the doctor said, "Now close your eyes!" and stuck that needle into my face a quarter inch below my eye. :mad:

*rings bells* oh yay! oh yay! Captain beefheart is dead! *rings bells* *rings bells* oh yay! oh yay! Cpt beefheart is dead! *rings bells*

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaijrcMEoGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaijrcMEoGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am and am not them. :tears:

Life in general.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaijrcMEoGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaijrcMEoGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am and am not them. :tears:

Damnit CG......damn you.....floodgates! :tears:

Its cool to see how gentle people are with Moz :guitar:

And here I was going to reply with something snarky

I fought the tears today...my friend has had a very tough time this week :(

Back
Top Bottom