What label will he sign with

I’m clearly overly invested or mistaken but the fact this album is exists but is unreleased just makes my depression worse. I find something to enjoy in every Morrissey LP. An album is an opportunity to escape and feel new feelings.

I’d love to hear this thing soon.

Morrissey announced BOT about 6 months after being dropped from BMG. This would seem to indicate that the entire album was recorded without having a contract. Is this the first time he's done this? That is, record an album without a contract? It seems to indicate his faith in the material and from what we've heard it's good. I guess it seems strange to me that he would take the risk of self-financing an album without a contract, but then only consider traditional methods as a way to release it (especially now that's been completed for over a year). Of course, there's the possibility that he's been stuck in protracted negotiations and a new deal is pending.

You just have to be patient. I think the follow-up to Bonfire is ready to be recorded.

I’m confused. If it’s been recorded just put it on Spotify. No one buys CDs anymore. Surely he doesn’t need the money. The album would probably make top 10 but none of his singles barely make the top 100 anymore.

Why cant ya stream.

Be patient, he will (or already has) sign with Gold Tooth Records / Atlantic soon…

True that ....but some unsigned artists have no choice I get ya 👍🏼

I am willing to use the CD-Rs that have been in the desk drawers since around 2001 to help out, Please contact my agent, Moz.

25% is my cut, that is below the industry standard. Do not let this amazing offer pass you by!

CAPITOL

Not Gold tooth ?
Be patient, he will (or already has) sign with Gold Tooth Records / Atlantic soon…

;)

Back
Top Bottom