What kind of elitist are Morrissey fans?

C

Codreanu

I suspect that many here will have results similar to my own:

Book and Language Snob

You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every book ever published. You are a fountain of endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any question people ask, and have thus been nicknamed Jeeves.
What people hate: You constantly correct their grammar and insult their paperbacks.

And if anyone is wondering, yes, I am having a damnable time trying to sleep...

take quiz

Fine Art and Decor Expert (hah!)

Name the era, and you can name every artist from it. You've got an eye for design and a knack for feng shui. Color schemes, architecture, and objt d'art - these are all your forts.
What people love: You're the perfect person to shop with.
What people hate: They have to clean their house whenever you come over.

Maybe because I chose a painting over a box set of music. My place is pretty full of books but it is my musical instruments I value most.

> Maybe because I chose a painting over a box set of music.

As did I! Still a bookworm none the less.

My Cd collection is almost as big as my ego No EGO but i have a BIG cd collection!!

What people hate: Your tendency to sing louder than the radio and compare everything to a freaking song .......THIS IS EMBARRASINGLY TRUE although i would NEVER NEVER listen to the RADIO!!!

Jim Bob

> I suspect that many here will have results similar to my own:

> Book and Language Snob

Hehe, I am indeed the aforementioned snob. I especially liked the bit about "You are a fountain of endless (sometimes useless) knowledge". I may have said 'often useless', however, as i drive my friends insane with facts like, pigs and dolphins are the only animals that derive pleasure from sex besides humans, people lose the enzyme that digests dairy after the age of 5, all spiders are poisonous and all bite, and there's more salt per weight of Kellogs Cornflakes than in sea water.
Some of these facts may come in useful, but i never seem to pick an opportune moment at which to spread the word, so to speak.
I believe 'insufferable know-it-all' is now my middle name.

Do British spiders go out of their way to bite you or only when they're being squished? Why do I keep finding them in my bed? Why do they run after me when I run away from them? Are there any natural spider repellants around? I heard they don't like conquers, is this true...?

Just curious...

I'm a food and wine connoisseur

I'm sure language came in second though.

You know which wines go best with which foods, and you can make New York City's finest sommalier feel like a kid at a keg party. You wanna take that Emeril guy and beat him with a stick, but really - you've got more class than that.
What people love: You know the best restaurants and what their specialties are.
What people hate: Every waiter in town wants to mangle your pretentious ass.

> Book and Language Snob

> You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every book ever published.
> You are a fountain of endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and never
> fail to impress at a party.
> What people love: You can answer almost any question people ask, and have
> thus been nicknamed Jeeves.
> What people hate: You constantly correct their grammar and insult their
> paperbacks.

> And if anyone is wondering, yes, I am having a damnable time trying to
> sleep...

> Book and Language Snob

> You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every book ever published.
> You are a fountain of endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and never
> fail to impress at a party.
> What people love: You can answer almost any question people ask, and have
> thus been nicknamed Jeeves.
> What people hate: You constantly correct their grammar and insult their
> paperbacks.

> And if anyone is wondering, yes, I am having a damnable time trying to
> sleep...

Not a wanky James Dean fan, that's for sure.

> Do British spiders go out of their way to bite you or only when they're
> being squished? Why do I keep finding them in my bed? Why do they run
> after me when I run away from them? Are there any natural spider
> repellants around? I heard they don't like conquers, is this true...?

> Just curious...

Perhaps they only bite when startled by inordinately loud screams. I only know that native British spiders (quick, call the BNP, i appear to have arachnid xenophobia) are too small to break the skin, and if they could, their poison isn't of sufficient quantity to kill a human.
I have no idea why you keep finding them in your bed though. Is your room cold and your bed warm? They run after you because you're warm and are therefore classed as 'food'. Or maybe they're in love ... ahhhh. Hehe, perhaps you're Spiderwoman. Bad joke, sorry. Lavender seems to repel insects, so it might work with spiders, though you'll smell like an old woman. Alternatively, surround yourself with cats, they love catching and eating spiders ...
"I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but i'm feeling a whole lot yummier"
That's Catwoman, if you didn't know.
Do you squish them? I can never stand to hear them crunch, so i have to find a container and throw them outside. The worst are the ones where you can see the pincers or mandibles or whatever they're called. Yuk. I reckon the fact they all bite is why so many humans are scared of them though; it's a primal fear, like that of snakes, that keeps us alive.
Pray to Anansi the spider god, maybe he'll take them back home for you and you'll have a creepy crawly free bed.

Thanks for the info,

Useless information isn't always useless

Back
Top Bottom