What is your favourite track on "Swords" ?

What is your favourite track from "Swords" ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Dearest Love for the Talk Talk intro alone.

:eek: Fookin 'ell! But! You're right! :head-smack: How could I miss that!

And there was I , thinking, "hey original sound, not bad" like a bleedin', er, illiterate. Shouldaveknown better...:rolleyes: (Lift, Lift, and more lift.:rolleyes:) (don't forget to send it back at some point, guys.) (it's a foreign expression.:straightface:)(yeh, forget it)

...So now I've changed my sig to one of my all time TT faves. :love: :D So there.

Looks like My Dearest Love is winning...THIS SHOULD BE A SINGLE!!!

:eek: Fookin 'ell! But! You're right! :head-smack: How could I miss that!

And there was I , thinking, "hey original sound, not bad" like a bleedin', er, illiterate. Shouldaveknown better...:rolleyes: (Lift, Lift, and more lift.:rolleyes:) (don't forget to send it back at some point, guys.) (it's a foreign expression.:straightface:)(yeh, forget it)

...So now I've changed my sig to one of my all time TT faves. :love: :D So there.

I had to turn on "signatures" to see this, and very glad I did. Took me back, it did. Can never get tired of TT. *bookmarks page*

and
MDL:guitar:

Sweetie Pie (how I feel in my life and how I am in the world, they are oceans apart) :thumb:

Sweetie Pie (how I feel in my life and how I am in the world, they are oceans apart) :thumb:

sweetie pie is a sublime song - i love it ! mikeys soundscape is unlike anything that moz has ever put words to , and is something he should revisit again at some point . to hear how good a song it is you need only listen to the stripped down version that appeared on here a while ago - a brilliant vocal and a gorgeous song !

Toss-up between Never Played Symphonies, My Life Is A Succession and Christian Dior. Although Shame Is The Name and If You Don't Like Me get honourable mentions.

talking of My Dearest Love, a review I read recently said that it sounded a bit like an EMF song.
unbelievable!

I thought they were raving too but as this has been getting heavy rotation on the Ipod recently I've come to the conclusion that they may be right!

Back
Top Bottom