What is your Favourite Red Wine?

yellowtail-shiraz.jpg

I have a bottle of this in my cabinet right now!
...and you're drinking it too Corrissey? :)
2 kewl

Alright, you sold me, I'll get a couple bottles of the Yellatail Shitz. I guess I'll have to report back too. :cool:

If I can read this label correctly....

Caberent Sauvignon !

Actually, whatever wine I happened to be drinking at the time is always my favorite.

I would venture to say, it really all depends on how far you are into the bottle too, right? :D

When I reach the bottom of the bottle, it becomes the toilet's favorite one.

I would venture to say, it really all depends on how far you are into the bottle too, right? :D

yeah. this one time I bought a magnum of this really really cheap white wine. it was seriously like 5 bucks. tasted like piss. sorta looked like it too. but i wanted to get drunk and it tasted just fine by the third glass :cool:

When I reach the bottom of the bottle, it becomes the toilet's favorite one.

just one bottle?

pussy.

yeah. this one time I bought a magnum of this really really cheap white wine. it was seriously like 5 bucks. tasted like piss. sorta looked like it too. but i wanted to get drunk and it tasted just fine by the third glass :cool:

just one bottle?

pussy.

One bottle is all I need when I have to be up for work in 6 hours.

im not saying i want you to get drunk

but you implied that one bottle of wine will have you puking in the toilet. and thats why i called you a pussy.

I don't think I said puking, although I'm sure that's probably how it came across.

I will probably be inebriated in 15 minutes.

well you said toilet. unless you meant that wine gives you diarrhea

I probably meant I would be pissing. Actually, I don't remember at this point.

I have a bottle of Yellowtail as well. Am drinking beer tonight so will drink that tomorrow night.

Tags
wine
Back
Top Bottom