What is your Chinese zodiac sign?

K

KenzieW

My sign is the boar/pig. Morrissey is a boar/pig too. What are you?:)

"People born in the Year of the Boar are chivalrous, noble, and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate, for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. Also, they are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out honestly, if sometimes, impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep. Their opposite is the Snake."

Occupying the 3rd position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.*Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert.

Occupying the 3rd position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.*Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert.

I'm a tiger, too.

The whole notion of Zodiac signs is mental. Absolutely prawn crackers.

Rabbit.

If you pick a sign and read the characteristics they might bring to mind people you know. There are two things happening. One is that we have this issue about how the year you are born could affect your personality. Look at that like a sticker on a package saying "New and Improved!" That's a hook to get you to look. It makes it about you.
But if you can ignore that a minute and look at this like you would if you were writing a story or a play or trying to understand a situation involving real people. These are character studies and they do seem to match real life types more or less. Put aside the hocus-pocus and just look at the information and it does seem that these character studies could have a lot of potential.

The anthropological side of it, how it developed, if that is known, and how it spread and is different as it moves from the center, would all be very interesting. That's totally different than reading the newspaper like a million others to see if you're going to have a good day.

This is the year of the Rabbit, Dave.

I am a Snake. Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious, suffocating, cold.

Yeah, that sounds like me.

dragon.What does that make me?

"People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, stubborn and often lead complex lives. Robust and passionate, they are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters. Their opposite is the Dog."

I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but my sister will be happy because she is a dragon too. She is a Morrissey fan and sometimes watches over my shoulder when I am on here. Your comments make her laugh.

"People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, stubborn and often lead complex lives. Robust and passionate, they are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters. Their opposite is the Dog."

I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but my sister will be happy because she is a dragon too. She is a Morrissey fan and sometimes watches over my shoulder when I am on here. Your comments make her laugh.

well Im not the first three thats for sure.Sexy yes.But energetic?Oh no.I also have great taste in shoes.Even if I do say so myself.I bet Jackies a dog

well Im not the first three thats for sure.Sexy yes.But energetic?Oh no.I also have great taste in shoes.Even if I do say so myself.I bet Jackies a dog

I think DAVIE is a rooster. (He just turned 18 so I was able to check his sign.) You are compatible with roosters.:D

Back
Top Bottom