What is your Chinese zodiac sign?

Occupying the 3rd position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.*Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert.

I'm a tiger, too.

Me too. Roar.

I am a snake! Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious, suffocating, cold.
Yeah, sounds about right.

Rabbit. Fire rabbit to be precise.

Rabbit ( ) – 兔 or 兎 (卯) (Cat ( ) in Vietnam) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Wood): Gracious, good friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, shy, astute, compassionate, lucky, flexible. Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, stubborn.

In Chinese Taoist thought, Fire attributes are considered to be dynamism, strength and persistence; however, it is also connected to restlessness. The fire element provides warmth, enthusiasm and creativity, however an excess of it can bring aggression, impatience and impulsive behavior. In the same way, fire provides heat and warmth, however an excess can also burn. In Chinese Medicine, fire is associated with negative emotions of hate and the positive emotion is joy. The organs associated with this element are the heart (yin), tongue, and a body's pulse.

This is the year of the Rabbit, Dave.

I am a Snake. Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious, suffocating, cold.

Yeah, that sounds like me.

I am a Snake too. I am some of the things above. Certainly not wise and not calm.

Rabbit. Fire rabbit to be precise.

Rabbit ( ) – 兔 or 兎 (卯) (Cat ( ) in Vietnam) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Wood): Gracious, good friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, shy, astute, compassionate, lucky, flexible. Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, stubborn.

In Chinese Taoist thought, Fire attributes are considered to be dynamism, strength and persistence; however, it is also connected to restlessness. The fire element provides warmth, enthusiasm and creativity, however an excess of it can bring aggression, impatience and impulsive behavior. In the same way, fire provides heat and warmth, however an excess can also burn. In Chinese Medicine, fire is associated with negative emotions of hate and the positive emotion is joy. The organs associated with this element are the heart (yin), tongue, and a body's pulse.

I am supposed to get along well with you. I am a boar/pig. (Morrissey was a boar/pig and Johnny Marr was a rabbit.)

Back
Top Bottom