What is the worst song ever written?

You know damn well that I'm not an ambi-turner. :p

And as for the video, well, my skills are extraordinary. And of course, my leopard thong is quite a sight to behold.

But alas, I'm afraid I can't comply with your request because...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYMnAUGFuG0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYMnAUGFuG0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:cool:

ohhhh i see how it is. :cool:

I'll give you your very own piano key necktie, how bout that?

Don't give me anymore
Don't give me anymore
Don't give me anymore
Please don't give me anymore
Don't give anymore
Don't give anymore

What a waste of the last half of a good song!
*runs for the hills*

My mother is a dope fiend
My mother smokes paraphenelia as I speak
My mother buys cocaine from a dope man
She loves to smoke that crack pipe

My mother smokes crack rocks

My mother smoked that crack like a cigar
She had a good time at it
She jacks my brother for dope money
She does it by threatening him with a Smith & Wesson

At 11:00 PM, the police came to my mother's house to eject her
They arrested my mother for possession of a controlled substance
My mother was taken to the metal clink
They locked her up for being a loser

Who wrote that, Charles Dickens?:)

ohhhh i see how it is. :cool:

I'll give you your very own piano key necktie, how bout that?

Good deal. McLovin, you should go for that :thumb:

"I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it!"

"Die, you wage-hiking scum!"

:laughing:

Oh, and just because...

walkoff.gif

"I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it!"

"Die, you wage-hiking scum!"

:laughing:

Oh, and just because...

walkoff.gif

amazing!!

"Mer-MAN!!!"

p.s. thread hijacking is perfectly acceptable if it is with Zoolander quotes or half naked pictures of Christian Bale. those are the only exceptions.

I had to revive this thread because I have found the answer. Even at the age of 8 I would literally cringe at the lyrics. Special mention to "She asks me how the cat's been. I say, "Moses, he's just fine. But he used to think about you all the time."

:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much anything by U2

Love PTxx.

How much U2 have you listened to, then? Irrational U2 bigotry pisses me off something chronic round here!:crazy:

Yeah, If you've heard the vast majority of their stuff and can still quantify that statement, then thats fine. But if you're going off whats overplayed, then of course you're gonna think that! I love them, but even I hate vertigo and beautiful day as much as the next guy!

At the end of the day, they've written some bloody good songs and yes, a few annoying ones too. It isnt their fault people over play certain ones.

Last edited:
How much U2 have you listened to, then? Irrational U2 bigotry pisses me off something chronic round here!:crazy:

Yeah, If you've heard the vast majority of their stuff and can still quantify that statement, then thats fine. But if you're going off whats overplayed, then of course you're gonna think that! I love them, but even I hate vertigo and beautiful day as much as the next guy!

At the end of the day, they've written some bloody good songs and yes, a few annoying ones too. It isnt their fault people over play certain ones.

I don't think you'll be getting a direct reply anytime soon.

He was definitively grotesque, yes.

I sometimes think I hate U2, but then I realise that's bullshit. I just hate Bono and Dave Evans (and Larry a little bit, sometimes), and The Joshua Tree, and Zooropa a little bit, and everything after Zooropa a lot. But all that stuff from Boy to The Unforgettable Fire? I could listen to it loads. I should listen to it loads. And Achtung Baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm gonna go with nickelback.
i know you said, which song,
but i just can't narrow it down, they all sound the same, and they all sound awful.

if anyone wanted to drive me mad, they might just torture me with nickelback.

or hinder.

oh god.

i'm gonna go with nickelback.
i know you said, which song,
but i just can't narrow it down, they all sound the same, and they all sound awful.

if anyone wanted to drive me mad, they might just torture me with nickelback.

Go with the one where they rhyme "up" with "up". I think it's called Photograph. Genius? Or not?

oh, yeah, that's a bad one.
i think i'm going to change my vote.
upon further review i select, "lips of an angel" as the worst song, ever.

oh, yeah, that's a bad one.
i think i'm going to change my vote.
upon further review i select, "lips of an angel" as the worst song, ever.

I'd take it over Nickelback. Possibly. I think I sung it on SingStar once and had a good laugh, so we're special friends now. Or was it Hoobastank's The Reason? Oh dear.

Tags
utter shite
Back
Top Bottom