what is the man wearing? (give me labels)

So new label for the plaid shirts?

I know someone caught the blue plaid last night?

also the yellow plaid at bowery?

any news?

An unmentionable Brazilian man caught the plaid shirt last night in its entirety.

The brand was Vintage 55.
The smell was fantastic.

I caught the one and only shirt thrown in Philly. The shirt's label reads Boggi, Milano, Doppio Ritorto, XL. I'm not slight and the shirt swims on me. Sadly, in the scuffle the sleeve got a bit torn up, but nevertheless, I never dreamed I'd get the whole thing, more or less intact. I've successfully gotten three shreds over the past few years, but nothing compares to getting away with the whole shirt. Made my tour, for sure...

And yes, the scent gives me altar boy flashbacks. Incredibly, the bits of shirt I've caught in the past have retained that scent. He's been wearing it for a few years now, I believe. And like any sad fanboy would do, I ordered a bottle.

Oh dear, you're very subtle!

The shirts are always Gucci or Prada. Sometimes, but rarely, D&G or Vintage YSL. Gucci delivers the shirts when Morrissey is in London.
His jeans are rare Japanese Levi's editions (true!).

In 2002 he wore Helmut Lang "builders" jeans (with paint stains).
"West Ham Boys Club" T-shirt was originally made by a fan.
Shoes: are actually non-leather, made by a shop in NYC.

The shirts are always Gucci or Prada. Sometimes, but rarely, D&G or Vintage YSL. Gucci delivers the shirts when Morrissey is in London.

2 weeks? and already, you are a complete moron.

Last edited:

Bollocks, everyone knows they are Primark and George specials:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Dear God your obsession and knowledge on his attire is bordering on the demented.:crazy:

I thought it was only chavs & chavettes who wear Stone Island? Sorry, let me rephrase: shoplift Stone Island?

Well then tell us lesser mortals what tedious up their own arse,bores like yourself wear?:rolleyes: so we can all get with it.:cool:

Well then tell us lesser mortals what tedious up their own arse,bores like yourself wear?:rolleyes: so we can all get with it.:cool:

I think the thread was called "what is the man wearing? (give me labels)".

So what "a tedious up their own arse bore" (I think you might mean me?) wears is really irrelevant.

Some people just always have to get personal.....:sleeping:

I think the thread was called "what is the man wearing? (give me labels)".

So what "a tedious up their own arse bore" (I think you might mean me?) wears is really irrelevant.

Some people just always have to get personal.....:sleeping:

you, lonsdale, are an out and out moron.

what you are completely bypassing in this thread, is, your hero handed me his shirt on sunday. oh, i've also met him and spoke to on occasions.

so now i hope you find somone else to troll.

I thought he wore those Helmut Lang jeans in 99, I know I did.

Back
Top Bottom