What is President Obama's religion?

Theo

There was a poll that showed that a growing number of Americans consider Obama to be a Muslim.

More Americans think he's a Muslim today than did at the time of his election.

I'm not sure if "Muslim" is on his birth certificate because no one has seen his birth certificate.

But what is Obama?

His people say he's a Christian. But Obama attended Jeremiah Wright's black supremacist church for 20 years, and referred to Jeremiah Wright as his friend and mentor, and titled one of his books from one of Wright's sermons. Jeremiah Wright is certainly not a Christian. Jeremiah Wright loves Louis Farrakhan more than he loves Jesus Christ. Louis Farrakhan is a black supremacist from a Muslim cult.

So what is Obama, exactly?

The American people don't seem to know.

The only thing the American people do seem to be realizing is that Obama is attempting to systematically transform America against the will of the people.
Whatever his religion is, I'm personally more disturbed by how little he believes in everything the American Revolution stands for, and how he is repeatedly ramming things thru that the vast majority of the people are against. Furthermore, I'm disturbed by how he has deepened a recession and increased unemployment. Also, it can't escape notice that Obama spent his entire adult life uniting with radicals who despised everything America stands for (Bill Ayers, etc).

But, no, I have no idea what religion Obama actually, in his heart, subscribes to. If I had to guess, I'd say he's more down with Islam than Christianity. This is because he always goes out of his way to kiss Muslim ass, in addition to the fact that he spent 20 years attending a bizarre church that loved Farrakhan more than Jesus. Obama has also stated that the Muslim call to prayer is the prettiest sound he's ever heard on earth.

Last edited:
It's not a bizarre church, it's a perfectly normal, fairly progressive, liberal Protestant denomination. I was married in a different congregation of the same church, and another member here is very involved in another, not far from Obama's South Side congregation.

Stop eating whatever shit the media tries to sell you. Automatic skepticism is as dangerous as automatic belief; think for yourself.

It's not a bizarre church, it's a perfectly normal, fairly progressive, liberal Protestant denomination. I was married in a different congregation of the same church, and another member here is very involved in another, not far from Obama's South Side congregation.

Stop eating whatever shit the media tries to sell you. Automatic skepticism is as dangerous as automatic belief; think for yourself.

You must be on drugs if you find Jeremiah Wright's absolutely filthy, hateful, and racist church to be a normal Christian church. Rev. Wright gave an award to Louis Farrakhan! Rev. Wright said that white people created AIDS to kill black people!

I could go on about the absolutely disgusting preachings going on at the church of Rev. Jeremiah Wright. It is, flat out, a black supremacist, mentally-derganged, and Farrakhan-loving church. Barack Obama claims he never was in attendance when anything crazy was said in that deranged church that he attended for 20 years. ROFL! :lbf: Obama wants us to overlook all the radical anti-Americans he united with over the years. As the great Thomas Sowell has pointed out, Obama has always sought out people who fundamentally don't believe in the principles of this nation. Obama has always sought out the most radical people, who believe we need to be changed whether we want to be or not.

Watch the great Thomas Sowell speaking about this here.

I realize that many people on SoLow won't accept this attack on Obama, but most of those folks on SoLow are people who have a long record of not believing in the principles of America themselves. I've been on this site long enough to know that many of you don't believe in America, don't think America is a great country, don't believe in the American Revolution, want to see it undermined, and want to transform it against the will of the American people.

Excuuuuuuse us for noticing what you're up to.....

Last edited:
I realize that many people on SoLow won't accept this attack on Obama, but most of those folks on SoLow are people who have a long record of not believing in the principles of America themselves. I've been on this site long enough to know that many of you don't believe in America, don't think America is a great country, don't believe in the American Revolution, want to see it undermined, and want to transform it against the will of the American people.

List 'em. Let's see if we're on the same page.

I seem to recall a couple of years ago that I volunteered to go to services at that church so we would have actual, first-hand knowledge of the tone and tenor of their sermons. I was told not to bother, because we "already knew" what was said there (basically, that the facts were not going to be permitted to interfere with preset opinions.)

"Everybody in the World Except US Citizens Should Be Allowed to Vote and Elect the American Government" - Leading Intellectual Slavoj Žižek :lbf:

30u8cnl.jpg

But what is Obama?

The American people don't seem to know.

I've been on this site long enough to know that many of you don't believe in America, don't think America is a great country, don't believe in the American Revolution, want to see it undermined, and want to transform it against the will of the American people.

whiner.jpg

Theo.

Tell the doctor 150mg isn't doing it anymore.

There was a poll that showed that a growing number of Americans consider Obama to be a Muslim.

More Americans think he's a Muslim today than did at the time of his election.

...and a majority of Americans call themselves Christians, yet very few attend church regularly, even less believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God and even less consider Jesus of Nazareth - Jesus Christ to be Virgin Born and even less consider Him to be the Messiah - the Savior.

Tags
i hope it's pastafarian
Back
Top Bottom