What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

657131273_1280x720.jpg

"Perfect Places" (In Sweden it was given the title "Någon som du" (Someone like you).

Me and P ended up binge watching this danish series as we have 3 seasons of it. Now into the 3rd season and it just gets better and better.
First season was good but the second is just amazing.
A story about some people in Copenhagen and their complicated love stories. The grass is always greener scenario and urban people searching for happiness and meaning in life and is there really such a thing?

Trailer season 1:

Acting is great and the drama builds up nicely along the way. It feels very modern and NOW in so many ways.

657131273_1280x720.jpg

"Perfect Places" (In Sweden it was given the title "Någon som du" (Someone like you).

Me and P ended up binge watching this danish series as we have 3 seasons of it. Now into the 3rd season and it just gets better and better.
First season was good but the second is just amazing.
A story about some people in Copenhagen and their complicated love stories. The grass is always greener scenario and urban people searching for happiness and meaning in life and is there really such a thing?

Trailer season 1:

Acting is great and the drama builds up nicely along the way. It feels very modern and NOW in so many ways.

The video for the song used in the trailer. Sweden's Tove Lo never holds back. Imagine when she and Alicia Vikander and Noomi Rapace shared a flat in London with a rat living in the kitchen and they went out and made the clubs insecure,

Fooking hell, I wanna see that on film.

As a man you are forgiven for thinking about them all in bed together.

Sweetbitter season 2.

Loved the first season but this season is a bit like a weak repeat somehow. Pilla and me love movies and series set in culinary environments and they are quite rare. She of course studied cooking and all the things that come with it at high school. (where she had sex with boys in the toilet).

Naughty naughty Pilla! (don't worry she's not exactly ashamed of her previous escapades so my gay friends adored her).

Anyway, the main character's past life with her bad mother is a bit of a theme this season. But it's Sasha from Russia that adds the comedy and life to it and why not ditch the rest of the cast and focus on him?

Sweetbitter season 2.

Loved the first season but this season is a bit like a weak repeat somehow. Pilla and me love movies and series set in culinary environments and they are quite rare. She of course studied cooking and all the things that come with it at high school. (where she had sex with boys in the toilet).

Naughty naughty Pilla! (don't worry she's not exactly ashamed of her previous escapades so my gay friends adored her).

Anyway, the main character's past life with her bad mother is a bit of a theme this season. But it's Sasha from Russia that adds the comedy and life to it and why not ditch the rest of the cast and focus on him?

She says it well and that's my experience of Manchester, "he insults you if he likes you".

Teen Mom never ends and a new season of Teen Mom 2 starts next month as Teen Mom OG ends this season with a few reunion shows.

Teen Mom2sdays means it will be on Tuesday's instead of Monday's. Me and P are so excited we are holding hands and jumping up and down.

I miss Gerrit who made fun of me for loving the show.

Watching the second season of mind hunter so I’m pretty happy for a while. New succession new mind hunter new mrs Maisel though that was a bit ago but so far this has been a good year for shows. Catch 22 and the boys is also worth watching over at Amazon

I am in the middle of season 2 of Animal Kingdom. Season 1 was great, season 2 is boring as hell. Not sure if I wanna bother with the rest.

Leland's death
is the perfect spot for an unintentional mid-season break

I agree! It’s all downhill until the last 2 episodes of Season 2 anyway. Then season 3...fap fap fap.

You didn’t vote to suck my dick. Please do.

All is forgiven as long as you didn’t actually subtly hint to shoot me to death in the toilet a few days ago.
the shooting in the toilet will be less like Pistorius, and a little more Ron Jeremy style

Back
Top Bottom