What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

MV5BNGYwMjNjZGItNWU4Ny00YTlkLTgzN2MtMWI0ZTNmNDU2ZjkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgyNDg3NzI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,677,1000_AL_.jpg

Alex season 2 premieres this weekend and once again the former real life heavyweight criminal Dragomir Mrsic stars in it playing a cop. He's never been sentenced but is believed to be the brain behind many heists in Sweden over the years including the spectacular helicopter raid on a money depot.

Trailer without english subs:

Premiered today and 2 episodes in it feels better than season 1. His family has left Stockholm for Gothenburg in season 2 and this dares to be politically incorrect by showing black people and even somalian men as hardcore criminals.

The many young ghetto girls adds something to it and most of them are tough as they come diesel dykes.

Vida-season-2-poster.jpg

The second season of the worlds best tv series ever, Vida 2, premiered the other day. Can't wait to see what Angie and Jenna are up to in Boyle Heights.

f*** you Jenna for telling me in that chat there would be no more of this great great story. This swede is in love.

For those that missed it, season 1 and 2:

https://nyafilmer.com/vida/#/season-02-episode-01

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/06/04/chernobyl-is-the-highest-rated-tv-series-ever

The swede behind it used to make music like this:

Although the tv series is well made it misses out on some vital details but does well in exposing how communism always fails at whatever it does and politics was the main reason why the "accident" happened. The real reason was that a communist state in short supply of electricity performed dangerous tests to create even more electricity and we all know the result.
Having worked with the man that by accident discovered what had happened, a radiation security employee at Forsmark nuclear plant, the year after the incident this series has really awoken some old memories from what was easily the best experience of my working life and studies.
The respect those people showed you and the friendship between everyone is still something that warms my heart.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/06/04/chernobyl-is-the-highest-rated-tv-series-ever

The swede behind it used to make music like this:

Although the tv series is well made it misses out on some vital details but does well in exposing how communism always fails at whatever it does and politics was the main reason why the "accident" happened. The real reason was that a communist state in short supply of electricity performed dangerous tests to create even more electricity and we all know the result.
Having worked with the man that by accident discovered what had happened, a radiation security employee at Forsmark nuclear plant, the year after the incident this series has really awoken some old memories from what was easily the best experience of my working life and studies.
The respect those people showed you and the friendship between everyone is still something that warms my heart.

A must see for everyone. I went to Forsmark in January 1987 and me and three other lads crammed into a small VW Golf heading north during one of the worst snowstorms ever and the driver from nearby Västerås only managed to get us there cause of the orange snow sticks by the road with reflex on them or else he would have no idea where the road actually was.
It was because of that our worried mothers called the plant and one lad had the unfortunate pleasure of hearing them call out over the PA at all three plants, he worked at plant 3 which was the biggest and most modern, that he had to call his worried mother.
He was ridiculed over it for the entire time he was there. I loved the night shifts there when it felt like I had Forsmark 2 all to myself. The night round when you followed a list writing down the figures from various meters and test labs which meant you walked all over the plant through the three radiation zones marked by blue, yellow and red.
Before you went from blue to yellow you put yellow show covers over the blue ones and so at the red zone you wore 3 layers over your shoes. The chemistry lab had a alarm that had to be reset between 4 and 5 in the morning, the wolf hour alarm. which went on in the control room and at that time of night you were working hard to stay awake so that long walk through the plant was a perfect way to wake up completely before you headed home.
The 2 week shift break always ended with a night shift so I drove back home straight after the last night shift windows down and radio blasting to stay awake and I always took a cold shower down where the radiation security guy went in to wash his hands that morning in April 1986 and as you left you stood in the radiation control device that checked your whole body and for him it went ape shit all over his body.
I made it go off to once or twice and you were exposed to radiation during some tests when you ran into rooms to read a meter and then ran out again. A year after I left they sent me a complete report on the radiation I took up there cause you always wore a radiation device on your chest pocket and all the data from it was stored as you handed it in again after every visit inside the plant.
Seeing the numbers on the display racing away was scary at times although you of course had been well informed and knew what was dangerous and what wasn't. The finnish crew working with replacing the rods in the summer were really hard working men and their working environment was really warm and I had a station guide take me down there to see those sweaty finns working with no shirts on which was against security recommendations but some finnish vodka cures everything.
It was up there I developed into a night owl loving the quiet and dark and cold and I had entire offices and canteens all to myself. It was at times like being a ghost walking in the corridors and rooms of the living.

forsmark-sunset_3x2_1024x683_70.jpg

Forsmark 1 and 2, my baby Forsmark 2 on the right. The place is best when draped in snow. Miss you baby!

https://nyafilmer.com/143926-2/#/season-01-episode-01

"The Chi"

I'd label this is as a black people "Vida" and it manages to go from comedy to a very serious crime drama as we follow some people in the hood.

This show has some real life kids playing kids and they are great. Two seasons so far and the opening episode is impressive in how fast it draws you in to these people and their lives.

Teen Mom OG premiere with a 2 hour special. Me and Pilla are gonna eat candy and be naughty.

10 years this show has been running.

Teen Mom OG premiere with a 2 hour special. Me and Pilla are gonna eat candy and be naughty.

10 years this show has been running.

Useless shit show of 3 and Palin dropped out of the show which was expected cause she was too classy for it yet mysteriously fragile with a mom like that.

The 4th member is black and thinks she looks like Rihanna.

Hasan is a good boy. I know him. Anyway..,

I don't have any opinion about Hasan, except that he is a very talented entertainer. But I do know we must see anything that has been censored. When powerful people take the trouble to censor/hide anything, that means that thing probably is an immense truth.

Last edited:
Hasan is a good boy. I know him. Anyway..,

I don't have any opinion about Hasan, except that he is a very talented entertainer. But I do know we must see anything that has been censored. When powerful people take the trouble to censor/hide anything, that means that thing probably is an immense truth.[/QUOTE]
Never heard of him but I have heard of Habib and Habib.

Non whites are not talented, they have been allowed to cut in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any opinion about Hasan, except that he is a very talented entertainer. But I do know we must see anything that has been censored. When powerful people take the trouble to censor/hide anything, that means that thing probably is an immense truth.
The Saudis want him dead. I have no doubt in my mind about that. Murderous family.

Never heard of him but I have heard of Habib and Habib.

Non whites are not talented, they have been allowed to cut in line.

Hey, why do you change my quotes? I never said I know Hasan. Is this a new trick? I already have enough death threats. Seriously, I don't need to be related to another targets.

Back
Top Bottom