What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

vztZhTUNXk73mocDIXDd3nIfzRH.jpg

I guess Kevin Costner realised it was time to saddle up a new horse and go from movies to tv shows which is of course the future not the movie business is dying a long and painful death.

2 episodes in and the first movie long episode set the tone for this show and the people in it. If you like the modern "Dallas" then this is for you.

I struggle with Kelly Reilly cause I've never liked her in the few british productions she's been in and she competes with Mireille Enos for the most annoying actress ever award. Kelly plays this stereotype prairie babe who likes it rough and drinks like a man.

Of course the jews behind this had to flash their power symbol the dinosaur cause by selling this myth to kids you make a lot of cash. With season 2 starting in June I will have watched season 1 by then.

https://nyafilmer.com/yellowstone/

It only gets better and better and the way the story unfolds and challenges the viewer is what I like the most. The beautiful scenery of Montana and how the cast slowly jell together to create a masterpiece. I dare say that only 4 episodes into it.

Nice to see Wes Bentley again and it feels like I haven't seen the guy since "American Beauty" playing the unforgettable Ricky Fitts.

6cbb8d27c2294d1ffb335c91e0a50e39.gif

Kelly Reilly grows on me and is perfect for the part as the boozed up chain smoking and very destructive daughter using her sexuality but never at any point allowing love to come into it.

Easily the best we've ever seen from Kevin Costner and I've never been a huge fan or anything but this forces even someone like Madonna to drop her hijab and take that finger out of her mouth.

Line of Duty, done with the last season, I don't really watch "cop shows" but this one is different of course, part of me wishes it was adapted to here in the USA, but I know it would just be real shitty then :cool:

oh yeah, and I really do like that theme song that builds to the end :guitar:

Game of Thrones, episode 5 of last season, raises an interesting question: how to stop dragons when they are not useful anymore? Be careful with the forces you wake up. Good lesson.

I can't believe how Netflix continues to dub every non english speaking movie and tv series and when you cannot even provide subtitles then maybe it is time pack it in.

Anyway for the people who refuse to pay anything to that awful company here is the first swedish production "Quicksand".

https://w0.0123movieshub.sc/tv/quicksand-season-1/watching/?ep=22348&sv=1

"Maja, a student in Stockholm, finds herself on trial for murder after a tragedy at her school. More doubts and suspicions arise when new revelations are made."

Everyone impressed by the debut from singer Felix Sandman but I also loved Hanna Ardhe'n as Maja and she has grown up a lot since she starred in the swedish Thailand drama "30 degrees in February".

Wish I could provide it with english subs and original voices instead of the dubbing. In Sweden we just haven't gotten over the german dubbing of Eddie Murphy that to this day is still something we laugh at.

I can't believe how Netflix continues to dub every non english speaking movie and tv series and when you cannot even provide subtitles then maybe it is time pack it in.

Anyway for the people who refuse to pay anything to that awful company here is the first swedish production "Quicksand".

"Maja, a student in Stockholm, finds herself on trial for murder after a tragedy at her school. More doubts and suspicions arise when new revelations are made."

Everyone impressed by the debut from singer Felix Sandman but I also loved Hanna Ardhe'n as Maja and she has grown up a lot since she starred in the swedish Thailand drama "30 degrees in February".

Wish I could provide it with english subs and original voices instead of the dubbing. In Sweden we just haven't gotten over the german dubbing of Eddie Murphy that to this day is still something we laugh at.
fyi, the voice dubbing on Netflix is the default setting but you can change it to the original voices with English subtitles.

fyi, the voice dubbing on Netflix is the default setting but you can change it to the original voices with English subtitles.
OK!

So the bastards putting it online chose the dubbing?

Argh!

I never watch, dubbed versions of anything, but I always find subtitles for things if its off of Netflix, actually currently watching one thats Danish, it has all sorts of dubbing and subtitle options, perhaps the Swedes just lag behind the Danes is all?
that wouldn't surprise me at all :cool:

OK!

So the bastards putting it online chose the dubbing?

Argh!
yes, but i think it may have had something to do with user reviews. back when they used to allow comments on the site there were no end to complaints about international shows having subtitles and asking things like "why don't they tell us this show is in another language?". philistines.

yes, but i think it may have had something to do with user reviews. back when they used to allow comments on the site there were no end to complaints about international shows having subtitles and asking things like "why don't they tell us this show is in another language?". philistines.
I know!

People cannot read anyway in some countries or are not used to do two things at the same time. But not hearing the original language makes it shit and it is like bad lipsync on speed.

I never watch, dubbed versions of anything, but I always find subtitles for things if its off of Netflix, actually currently watching one thats Danish, it has all sorts of dubbing and subtitle options, perhaps the Swedes just lag behind the Danes is all?
that wouldn't surprise me at all :cool:
Me neither and the danes are a super power compared to us. That is why I went for a half danish woman in the end.

It was the first swedish Netflix production so maybe they can be excused. The people putting it online of course have to hardcode the subtitles which is a lot of work I guess.

What are you currently watching and maybe it is something I have watched or might like?

Stranger Things 3 premieres on July 4 and I've heard that is quite a big day in USA.

LOL

MV5BNGYwMjNjZGItNWU4Ny00YTlkLTgzN2MtMWI0ZTNmNDU2ZjkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgyNDg3NzI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,677,1000_AL_.jpg

Alex season 2 premieres this weekend and once again the former real life heavyweight criminal Dragomir Mrsic stars in it playing a cop. He's never been sentenced but is believed to be the brain behind many heists in Sweden over the years including the spectacular helicopter raid on a money depot.

Trailer without english subs:

Back
Top Bottom