What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Watched season two of ozark and it improved. The snells got toned down just a bit thank goodness and the consequences they faced were realistic. Took a real interesting turn at the end that I didn’t quite expect so I’m excited for season three

Watched season two of ozark and it improved. The snells got toned down just a bit thank goodness and the consequences they faced were realistic. Took a real interesting turn at the end that I didn’t quite expect so I’m excited for season three
See, told you so!

The white trash babe must become a spin off.

Season 1 was pure class all way through but season 2 was forced from writing it to shooting it but it managed to pick up for every episode and in the end it was good enough but no more.
If you complain about that family in question you need to realise that they will depict white people in that way for political reasons. That family had more in common with Fargo that Ozark.
*Than Ozark

prisoners

Prisoners

One of my favourite tv series from last year, the brilliant icelandic women's prison drama. This is about ladies that I find interesting. Only 6 episodes was criminal cause they should have made more.

"Linda is sent to serve time in Iceland's only women's prison for a vicious assault that leaves her father in a coma. But no-one knows that she harbors a dark secret that could tear her family apart, a secret that could set her free."

I can only post the first episode cause that is the only one online that works with english subs but if you like it the rest is on Netflix.

https://www.123movieswatch.fun/film/watch-2808438-Fangar/season/1/episode/1/watching.html

fangar.jpg

Is she cool or what, I fell in love. Finding a criminal woman from prison is now prio one. My bro had a girlfriend who was in prison and when he visited her all the other ladies whistled and abused him offering this and that.

http://www.nordiskfilmogtvfond.com/...is-critical-about-the-male-dominating-society
Seek and you shall find!

I was able to find it with english subs so just hit CC for english and choose each episode under the screen here:

https://swesub.net/series/fangar/#/episode-1

I got to the end of Hill House and despite a mid-season lull (which come round very quickly these days) I thought over all it was pretty good.

There were some great set piece scares. I wish modern horror movies could produce similarly jarring frights.

One thing I wondered was Hill House itself looked just like a film set throughout. Was that done deliberately to give it an air of unreality?

I mentioned in an earlier post the similarities to The Shining and episode nine went full Torrance right down to a hobbling assailant.

If this was a judiciously edited three hour movie it would be a huge box office hit. As a ten hour telly series it’s an effective chiller.

Has anybody else been watching The Conners? This week’s Halloween episode was hilarious. The skit with Dan and Darlene making fun of Becky had me laughing out loud. I miss Roseanne—the character. But I still love all the other characters just as much, making this show worth watching.

Has anybody else been watching The Conners? This week’s Halloween episode was hilarious. The skit with Dan and Darlene making fun of Becky had me laughing out loud. I miss Roseanne—the character. But I still love all the other characters just as much, making this show worth watching.

I have and think it was much better than the reboot which was pretty good. I feel like there chemistry is back somewhat and the plot lines have been good with beckys alcoholism and Darlene's family dinamic issues. Juliet Lewis was a good addition and with bang theory ending I'm hoping David will becomes a regular character as his dynamic with Darlene helps give her character more purpose. It also seems to me that without the maga politics and stuff getting in the way they all feel a bit more like I remember them

I have and think it was much better than the reboot which was pretty good. I feel like there chemistry is back somewhat and the plot lines have been good with beckys alcoholism and Darlene's family dinamic issues. Juliet Lewis was a good addition and with bang theory ending I'm hoping David will becomes a regular character as his dynamic with Darlene helps give her character more purpose. It also seems to me that without the maga politics and stuff getting in the way they all feel a bit more like I remember them
Very well stated.

Homecoming-Image6.jpg

Just discovered this one that premiered the other day and now I have 10 episodes to tuck into. Join me and watch them all here:

https://0123movies.is/film/homecoming-season-1-2018-1080p/watching.html?episode_id=123784

Short episodes but really good so far and the way it's been filmed and the music makes me suspect that the people behind it were inspired by Fargo the tv series.
There is a woman with the surname Morrisseau in this one which makes me suspect is either a tribute or an attempt to make fun of Morrissey. I have no idea if she will pop up on camera but a guy talked to her over the phone.

MV5BNzNkY2U2ODQtZGI4OC00NDdiLTliNzctMDBiMWI3MTVkOWI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ4MjE5ODk@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Umbre (Shadows)

So after 2 seasons of Stranger Things I had to move onto a new tv series and opted for one that fans of Gomorra have been talking about online. This is something as unusual as a romanian crime series about a taxi driver caught up in the wheelings and dealings of the mob.

One episode in and I am hooked cause it is quite authentic and the dialogue is funny and made me laugh. In the first episode they discuss everything from Engelbert Humperdinck to EMO boys who listens to music that make them wanna kill themselves as the mob boss, The Captain, thinks it is time the cab driver taught the EMO boy how to become a man.

I have two seasons of this now as the fans online are all excited waiting for the third season. Watching this might make me pick up some romanian so I can swear at the gypsy beggars going hey hey outside the stores. I learned from the first episode how to say thief in romanian so that might be useful cause that is what they are apart from being rude and calling people names in a language old people do not understand so talk about cowards for real.

There is only one thing worse than not saying it to the face and that is saying it in a language best described as a sound that no one understands. I'd hoped for a series made in Bulgaria or Serbia cause their mobs make any other mob look like school teachers not that school teachers are harmless of course cause they make the greatest damage to our kids of all people they deal with.

This tv series is so good I love it just as much as I loved Gomorra and I can see why fans of the italian tv series love this romanian one. I'd never have thought that tv series from Romania would be this good and it is refreshing to see something from a place like that and get an insight into local customs and sayings. If anything it shows that in some countries men are still men and women are still women.

For those interested I found both seasons online with hardcoded english subtitles as we await season 3.

Season 1:

https://www1.123movies.best/watch/umbre-season-1-2014-123movies-best.html

Season 2:

https://www1.123movies.best/watch/umbre-season-2-2017-123movies-best.html

This tv series is so good I love it just as much as I loved Gomorra and I can see why fans of the italian tv series love this romanian one. I'd never have thought that tv series from Romania would be this good and it is refreshing to see something from a place like that and get an insight into local customs and sayings. If anything it shows that in some countries men are still men and women are still women.

For those interested I found both seasons online with hardcoded english subtitles as we await season 3.

Season 1:

https://www1.123movies.best/watch/umbre-season-1-2014-123movies-best.html

Season 2:

https://www1.123movies.best/watch/umbre-season-2-2017-123movies-best.html

Season 1 only the first episode works so for the rest of season 1 watch it here:

http://123-putlocker.com/watch/dArNgDZv-umbre-season-1/episode-3.html

24049.jpg

Watched this new swedish tv series drama about the arms industry and 2 episodes in it is promising. Little do people abroad know that Sweden is one of the largest arms trade countries in the world exporting loads of arms so in every war there are swedish products involved that we shamelessly make a lot of money from while the world thinks we are liberal and neutral.

This is of course inspired by the various scandals involving swedish arms industry company Bofors.

The swedish title is "Ingen utan skuld" (No one without guilt).

"Robert Kastell returns to Sweden after having been presumed dead for thirty years. A personal tragedy has made him leave his exile, and sent him on a last journey of revenge - - the target being the successful arms trade broker Anders Speths. Robert is soon discovered by Rolf Höglund, a conspiracy theorist and former journalist. Rolf tries to persuade Robert to focus on exposing the double standards and illegal deals behind the Swedish arms industry, rather that his personal vendetta. Robert knows that much of what Rolf talks about is true. He was himself a part of this dirty business before he faked his death and fled the country. When Rolf mysteriously disappears, his daughter Åsa gets very worried and filled with guilt. The last thing she said to her father was that he was a crazy conspiracy theorist and an alcoholic. Her husband Mario uses Rolf's history with addiction to ease her worries. He's probably only on a binge. He'll soon turn up again. Meanwhile, Anders Speths - - who is helping his daughter Johanna back after a tough battle with mental illness/OCD - - is offered to negotiate a big weapon deal between the Indonesian state and the Belgian/Swedish weapon manufacturer Sandersvik, run by CEO Maggie van Haal. Sandersvik has been in a negative spiral for years and this new deal may be just what the company needs to break it."

Trailer:

24049.jpg

Watched this new swedish tv series drama about the arms industry and 2 episodes in it is promising. Little do people abroad know that Sweden is one of the largest arms trade countries in the world exporting loads of arms so in every war there are swedish products involved that we shamelessly make a lot of money from while the world thinks we are liberal and neutral.

This is of course inspired by the various scandals involving swedish arms industry company Bofors.

The swedish title is "Ingen utan skuld" (No one without guilt).

"Robert Kastell returns to Sweden after having been presumed dead for thirty years. A personal tragedy has made him leave his exile, and sent him on a last journey of revenge - - the target being the successful arms trade broker Anders Speths. Robert is soon discovered by Rolf Höglund, a conspiracy theorist and former journalist. Rolf tries to persuade Robert to focus on exposing the double standards and illegal deals behind the Swedish arms industry, rather that his personal vendetta. Robert knows that much of what Rolf talks about is true. He was himself a part of this dirty business before he faked his death and fled the country. When Rolf mysteriously disappears, his daughter Åsa gets very worried and filled with guilt. The last thing she said to her father was that he was a crazy conspiracy theorist and an alcoholic. Her husband Mario uses Rolf's history with addiction to ease her worries. He's probably only on a binge. He'll soon turn up again. Meanwhile, Anders Speths - - who is helping his daughter Johanna back after a tough battle with mental illness/OCD - - is offered to negotiate a big weapon deal between the Indonesian state and the Belgian/Swedish weapon manufacturer Sandersvik, run by CEO Maggie van Haal. Sandersvik has been in a negative spiral for years and this new deal may be just what the company needs to break it."

Trailer:

In particular I liked how the original Wallander, Krister Henriksson, plays the transvetite Marianne selling illegal guns and ammo behind her facade business.

Viaplay_Ingen_utan_skuld_Photo_cred_Johan_Paulin_3.jpg

fd995f119a09521a2d84ed90f42677b5-jagarna-2018.jpg

So the story about those northern swedish hunters goes on and has gone from two movies to a tv series that premieres tomorrow. 6 episodes with the wonderful Rolf Lassgård and Peter Stormare.

Trailer without english subs:

I've not watched this swedish investigation show much this year but it seems they've made it available abroad with a special english version.

"Fake nurses - English version
They are fake nurses - with genuine diplomas and licences. Mission Investigate exposes a pattern of fraud that should be impossible, yet lies at the heart of the Swedish healthcare system."

Watch it here and tell me if you can watch it from outside of Sweden:

https://www.svtplay.se/video/200267...ke-nurses-english-version?start=auto&tab=2018

I tried a proxy from USA and was still able to watch this show.

Back
Top Bottom