What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Urbie, why are you sneezng all the time ?
Gesundheit.

I sincerely wish everyone was a bit like you, Gerrit. Seeing the innocence and fun in things instead of taking things personally.

When I joke with some people here I really need to explain to them that it is a harmless joke. But then again I suspect some people here want to misunderstand me and put me in a corner.

No one puts Urbanus in the corner!

LOL

2017 season of "Bonde Söker Fru" (Farmer wants a wife) is more nerdy than ever when it comes to the contestants but Joacim stands out and received the most letters from female admirers and now he has to pick 4 to spend the summer with.

The only gay contestant, a lesbian woman, found a new love before they started shooting during the summer.

Joacim:

joacim790.jpg

Already abandoned Doctor Who earlier this season because of Moffat's bullshit...if the new Doctor announced today is a woman, I'm never watching it again.

It's been over for so long though.

Currently on my TV appointment list:

1 - Game of Thrones
2 - The Night Of
3 - Ballers
4 - The Walking Dead
5 - Fear the Walking Dead
6 - Netflix Marvel Series
7 - BBC Sherlock

Guess Walking Dead out of this lot. Fear of Walking Dead I could never get into. Game of Thrones is SO popular everywhere.

I watched Marvel’s latest TV show the Inhumans the other night. Well, it’s a bit shit if you really want to know. It doesn’t look like it has had any proper money spent on it which doesn’t help.

I grew up reading all those Lee, Kirby and Ditko comics when I was a kid and the Inhumans have long been a favourite, but sadly even a CGI Lockjaw (the giant teleporting dog) couldn’t save this. The dialogue was poor, and I’m wondering whether fashions are changing and Marvel on TV and cinema screen might be on the way down.

If that happens the wider implications for Marvel could be interesting, however deep Disney’s pockets are.

Marvel’s comics division is in free fall too hamstrung by dumping many of their iconic characters in favour of SJW reboots.

Interesting times at the one time House of Ideas.

rP0c7PF.png

Just finished watching the 6 part documentary series about the Västberga helicopter robbery and it was brilliant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Västberga_helicopter_robbery

This robbery is on the top 10 list of famous worldwide robberies. Having finished watching it I saw that a book was released this summer and that Jake Gyllenhaal will produce and act in the Netflix production.

He has as many know a swedish heritage and belongs to a noble family who in the 1600's were knighted by the swedish queen Christina.

Book by Jonas Bonnier from the wealthy swedish publisher family Bonniers:

18252385_1923440157940747_4825864758894788608_n.jpg

Episode 1 without english subtitles:

rP0c7PF.png

Just finished watching the 6 part documentary series about the Västberga helicopter robbery and it was brilliant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Västberga_helicopter_robbery

This robbery is on the top 10 list of famous worldwide robberies. Having finished watching it I saw that a book was released this summer and that Jake Gyllenhaal will produce and act in the Netflix production.

He has as many know a swedish heritage and belongs to a noble family who in the 1600's were knighted by the swedish queen Christina.

Book by Jonas Bonnier from the wealthy swedish publisher family Bonniers:

18252385_1923440157940747_4825864758894788608_n.jpg

Episode 1 without english subtitles:

The gay dude in charge of the people counting the money made me LOL:

aldrig_backa-400x603.jpg

Aldrig Backa. (Never back down).

Just watched the first episode of the swedish documentary about young women who became mothers while in the midst of a serious drug addiction. A very honest portrayal of their struggles and the first episode was all cosy and nice but apparently all hell break loose from episode 2 when the group gets more and more torn apart.

A side to Stockholm that is always present and that I have seen first hand myself on a couple of times when visiting the city.

Trailer that might work overseas:

https://www.svtplay.se/klipp/13179047/trailer-aldrig-backa

Veckans Brott (Crime of the week).

Had waited weeks for this to start so today was officially the start of autumn when this show is back. Crime professor Leif GW Persson digs into new and old crimes while Camilla Kvartoft stops his genius brain from running away with things too fast.

They of course focused on the awful murder onboard the submarine in Denmark and Leif had visited the place and left a very thorough report with chilling details.

Short clip from his report in Denmark (might work abroad but no subtitles):

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/gw-besoker-peter-madsens-ubat

Old episode from a few years ago showing the studio and concept of the show and the old overweight professor grunting his way through the show. He always dresses in hunting gear and is very busy this time of year shooting moose and he said tonight he had downed a few already in recent days.

just finished watching season 4 of line of duty. amazing show! im a bit sweet on the old guy hastings. he just seems like such a nice man. i hope he's nice in real life or i will be thoroughly disillusioned

Trying out Netflix’s new show mindhunter. Don’t know if it’ll transcend to great but so far it’s pretty good

Trying out Netflix’s new show mindhunter. Don’t know if it’ll transcend to great but so far it’s pretty good

Thanks for the recommendation and I am not watching it on Netflix cause I have a better source. 10 episodes to tuck into when I find the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Season 2 of "Jordskott" has started and I am watching the first episode this weekend. Cannot say I loved the first season but it is so weird that you cannot stop follow it.

Season 2 teaser:

Thanks for the recommendation and I am not watching it on Netflix cause I have a better source. 10 episodes to tuck into when I find the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Season 2 of "Jordskott" has started and I am watching the first episode this weekend. Cannot say I loved the first season but it is so weird that you cannot stop follow it.

Season 2 teaser:

Jordskott season 2 opened up in a very promising way and I suspect it will be way better than season 1.

Waiting for episode 3 and 4 of Temptation Island, Sweden. Me and Pernilla are only watching it cause Annica and Marcelo from Big Brother Sweden 2012 is in it.

Their love affair in the Big Brother house is a swedish tv classic and ever since Pernilla has followed them on their blogs. Suddenly this summer they announced their separation and everyone was clueless until word came out that they had been taking part in Temptation Island.

So before the cameras we will get to see the demise of their love affair. It is going to be epic!

LOL

Annica and Marcelo far right:

a001_NormalHires-LARGE.jpg

Annica left the show after just 4 episodes. So sad to see a young woman completely lost in a young man saying she has absolutely no motivation if he is not around telling her what to do.

When young she was a very promising footballer and it seems all her confidence remained on the pitch and then she met him. He made her change her body through plastic surgery and now she needs therapy.

Marcelo must be the most shallow guy out there living off his dad and he loves to make Annica weak and force her to tears. Her male gay friend, Daniel Paris, is her only support now.

unnamed-4.jpg

During the last two episodes of One Mississippi's second season, the producer of a radio show sexually abused of one of the main female characters of the show, exactly à la Weinstein. I ignore if those episodes were recorded before or after the Hollywood abuse scandal, but evidently something is going on. I began to watch the show because it's produced by Louis C.K., my second favorite after Morrissey, and I find it is very good, like Better Things.

Last edited:
During the last two episodes of One Missisipi's second season, the producer of a radio show sexually abused one of the main female characters of the show, exactly à la Weinstein. I ignore if those episodes were recorded before or after the Hollywood abuse scandal, but evidently something is going on. I began to watch the show because it's produced by Louis C.K., my second favorite after Morrissey, and I find it is very good, like Better Things.

Google translate is your friend, seems your favourite is as bad as Weinstein:

https://nyheter24.se/noje/hollywood/895930-ryktena-om-louis-ck-tvingar-kvinnor-att-se-honom-onanera

Back
Top Bottom