What if

C

Cosmic Dancer

this kid was Morrissey's real son and he's made everything up? what if that kid is only the Sixth of Eight?

MORRISSEY-YEARS-OF-REFUSAL.jpg

this kid was Morrissey's real son and he's made everything up? what if that kid is only the Sixth of Eight?

MORRISSEY-YEARS-OF-REFUSAL.jpg

I do recall him saying in one interview many years ago that he "wanted to have streams of illegitimate children." I think you may be onto something. ;)

He'd make a good dad.

Yes, he would make a great Dad, indeed. He seems to surround himself with children a lot, I've noticed.

Yes, he would make a great Dad, indeed. He seems to surround himself with children a lot, I've noticed.

He'd be a fantastic father, no doubt about that.

Well, if he really is a Dad, I hope he's paying child support!:straightface:

....What, with all the "Metal" bits on the skin, Maybe the kid is, in fact....Seven Of Nine!!!!!

THIS child is for sure not Morrissey's, because I spoke to the very nice real father of this child about how lovely and adorable this son of his is.

And as for Morrissey being a great father, I can only repeat myself

Elodie_Zimmer.jpg

:D

THIS child is for sure not Morrissey's, because I spoke to the very nice real father of this child about how lovely and adorable this son of his is.

And as for Morrissey being a great father, I can only repeat myself

Elodie_Zimmer.jpg

:D

This makes me WEEP!!! Ah, in a perfect world. But ONLY in a perfect world!

modern-nursery-ideas.jpg

Here's another gender neutral nursery. :p

Morrissey: "No pressure baby, be what you want to be, just eat these vegetables. That's all I ask." :D

modern-nursery-ideas.jpg

Here's another gender neutral nursery. :p

Morrissey: "No pressure baby, be what you want to be, just eat these vegetables. That's all I ask." :D

:lbf:

Here's a nice one, too.

mozzybabyyeah.jpg

But...he needs a little girl!!!:thumb:
mozzybabyyeah2.jpg

I LOVE this nursery, but I'd go without the rug underneath the crib...

I do recall him saying in one interview many years ago that he "wanted to have streams of illegitimate children." I think you may be onto something. ;)

It's certainly never too late for him to start. I'm sure he could find plenty of volunteers.

But...he needs a little girl!!!:thumb:
mozzybabyyeah2.jpg

I LOVE this nursery, but I'd go without the rug underneath the crib...

Ohhh, that is a nice one. Along with getting rid of the rug I'd add a few colorful paintings or a print or two on the wall. I love that floor.

:straightface:

Sure. Can just imagine him teaming up with Ricky Martin, going to Baby Gucci fashions shows, pushing the pram on LA beaches, changing nappies in backrooms...

Go easy on the imagination, girls! :p

Sure. Can just imagine him teaming up with Ricky Martin, going to Baby Gucci fashions shows, pushing the pram on LA beaches, changing nappies in backrooms...

I do not know what you are talking about! It is all about loving a soul, so I was told. So if the soul is in a woman's body and God opens her body so that she becomes pregnant, while they have sex together, there is no reason why he should not have a baby with her instead of Ricky Martin. :) Roller skating along LA beaches is good fun, so why not with a pram. :D His assitant will change the nappies in the backrooms (come to think about it, rather not, we do not want any molesting) and... the clothes will be design Morrissey, not Gucci. :)

A girl can dream...:)

Ricky Martin? :rolleyes:

He may push a pram, but I'm sure he'd push it anywhere but LA beaches.

And, yes, I can see him changing nappies in the backrooms!!

That baby would be the luckiest child in the world!!!!! :o

maybe he doesn't wanna have children because you know depression is congenital n he probably doesn't want anyone to suffer the torture he had to live in this sick and cruel world

May I ask why did you ask 'what if this kid was Morrissey's real son and he's made everything up? what if that kid is only the Sixth of Eight?'

If Morrissey has children, most of us won't be affected.

Last edited:
maybe he doesn't wanna have children because you know depression is congenital n he probably doesn't want anyone to suffer the torture he had to live in this sick and cruel world

He's actually said something along those lines. Not exactly the same sentiment, but similar. I think that definitely could be a factor.

May I ask why did you ask 'what if this kid was Morrissey's real son and he's made everything up? what if that kid is only the Sixth of Eight?'

Most of us won't be affected by the fact Morrissey has children.

Do you know something that we don't, Kewps? :D

Back
Top Bottom