What has happened to Swords?

I hope it is released. I hope extra that it will be also availible on vinyl. Is this wishful thinking?

Yes, it's definitely on sale 26th October 2009 in UK.

joe frady already posted in page 1 of this thread that he saw magazine ads of October UK gigs in small prints above info.

Last edited:
I hope it is released. I hope extra that it will be also availible on vinyl. Is this wishful thinking?

I tried to preorder it on amazon but it's impossible. It's listed as

Swords [VINYL] by Morrissey (Vinyl)
Currently unavailable

:confused:

Not only is that wishful thinking, it's also hopeful and extremely optimistic thinking! I guess we should be thankful Moz still releases his albums on vinyl though.

I tried to preorder it on amazon but it's impossible. It's listed as

Swords [VINYL] by Morrissey (Vinyl)
Currently unavailable

:confused:

don't worry. when it comes out over here, I'll buy a copy and record it on a blank cassette. then I'll send it over, and you can listen to it on your Walkman.

Well it looks like your wishful thinking worked mate cuz it is coming out on double vinyl.

Viva Vinyl!

Glad I was wrong :D

No, but i guess we can assume that's what Disc 2 is... ?
They'll no doubt update the site nearer the release date

That was my guess too but it confused me that they didn't specify it. :o

The stores here in Vegas, dont have any listings for this yet. Im almost positive they'll release a vinyl album as well? I'd love to order both.

Back
Top Bottom