What happenned to the 10/27 hammerstein show in nyc?

Oh, and if I bought something and it went on sale for 75% off the next week, I'd go back to where I bought it and ask to have the price adjusted; most times, they do it. Has anyone complaining about having overpaid because they bought tickets earlier, tried to get a partial refund?

Be proactive or don't complain.

--jeniphir

all those who paid full price = SUCKERS!!!

BWHAHAHAHHAHH

BWHAHAHAHAHHAH

kidding.

I was just at the box office, and they still have floor tix for Friday and Sunday. Rather depressing.

I thought I'd get balcony tix for one night, since the first row of the first balcony is pretty good. I was told that, for all five nights, the balcony seats are reserved for the record label.

What record label?

Moz should definitely follow RH and NIN and ditch those suckers - they just take up too much room.

Oh, and if I bought something and it went on sale for 75% off the next week, I'd go back to where I bought it and ask to have the price adjusted; most times, they do it. Has anyone complaining about having overpaid because they bought tickets earlier, tried to get a partial refund?

Be proactive or don't complain.

--jeniphir

if you honestly think ticketmaster will refund the difference to you, you're out of your gourd.

if you honestly think ticketmaster will refund the difference to you, you're out of your gourd.

To me? No. I don't want a refund because I have a basic understanding of supply/demand. I was just wondering if anyone had even TRIED that before coming on here to moan about how screwed they feel.

--jeniphir

We were going to get tickets for the 27th, but couldn't... so the next day we bought them for the 23rd, and that was the first day of the $22 sale. :] It doesn't say on TM that it "sold out," it just says that it's unavailable at the moment, which could mean other things.

Back
Top Bottom