what happened to the duchess of fork?

bagface

i think she had another name too but she posted all the damn time it seemed and i just realized i haven't seen a post by her in a while....anybody recall what happened?

Geez, that was her username about two years ago; her more recent username was pandora cocteau. I saw her walking along the line of concertgoers at the 10/27/2007 NYC show, but she disappeared from here shortly after that.

Geez, that was her username about two years ago; her more recent username was pandora cocteau. I saw her walking along the line of concertgoers at the 10/27/2007 NYC show, but she disappeared from here shortly after that.

I remember she also got teased a little because she posted a thread stating what a huge dilemna she had, go see Morrissey or tour NYC. I remember everyone made fun of her for acting like she had such a huge problem.

(That was kind of mean.)

I remember she also got teased a little because she posted a thread stating what a huge dilemna she had, go see Morrissey or tour NYC. I remember everyone made fun of her for acting like she had such a huge problem.

(That was kind of mean.)

For me she came across as a very bright, intelligent, talented young lady.

Hopefully, (as we all will do in the end) either bored of this forum and does something else with her free time or just got fed up of the stupidity that she suffered.

For me she came across as a very bright, intelligent, talented young lady.

Hopefully, (as we all will do in the end) either bored of this forum and does something else with her free time or just got fed up of the stupidity that she suffered.

Kewpie said a long time ago that's she writing a screenplay.

What yellow dress??? :confused:

I missed all that whole time while I was banned and completely gone, no lurking :(

----------------

She was a nice girl, smart, but never knew how to let loose and just be herself, tried be "the intellectual" too much. Hope she comes back one day.

Last edited:
hmmmm

First of all she changed her user name.

Now she's busy studying at university and other stuff, no longer has time to visit this site.

Re: hmmmm

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=79340

IMG_5078.jpg

Enjoy. :)

NOTE FOR MODS: That pic link is from the first post in the thread above. I didn't save it. Who would, really?

Oh wow! Had totally missed this, thought no one had respoded after me, and the thread just died.... thx 4 da pic :)

First of all she changed her user name.

Now she's busy studying at university and other stuff, no longer has time to visit this site.

1st of all... is it really possible to change one's screen name??? or did she have to get a different account??? I ask because I'd like to change my screenname, it's waaaay too long, didn't plan on keeping this account for more than a few days and now I'm f***ed :( ... Let me know plz. thx

2nd ... How do you know all this about her??? Her & I always got along well, Glad she's staying busy with school.... :)

good for her
yes.gif

Yes. it is ^-^

Last edited:
hmmmm

Some users changed user names.
For example, duchess changed her user name due to harassment.
conelius did because his previous user name is too long to spell.

Some changed it very quietly.

As long as you stop using original user name, David allows to change user name.

Last edited:
Tags
come back pandy! eoh will morph.. wow!!!
Back
Top Bottom