What happened to scanty bit of a thing?

did you know that I have no use for calamine lotion as mosquitoes don't bite me! ive only had four mosquito bites in my life! fascinating isnt it? well, that's just a fun fact about me courtesy of me! you know who else mosquitoes probably didn't bite? why, snow white I should think! I think you'll find that in many respects I am not unlike snow white!

just thought everyone would want to know!!

did you know that I have no use for calamine lotion as mosquitoes don't bite me! ive only had four mosquito bites in my life! fascinating isnt it? well, that's just a fun fact about me courtesy of me! you know who else mosquitoes probably didn't bite? why, snow white I should think! I think you'll find that in many respects I am not unlike snow white!

just thought everyone would want to know!!

Good for you, buddy. Really. I get about 63 mosquito bites every time I go to Greece and Greek mosquitos are the size of small planes and needless to say nothing will kill that f***ing poisonous itch besides a stiff drink or Valium. If I scratch them I get scars, if I don’t scratch they swell up with fluid that lingers for weeks and THEN bursts and leaves a scar, so I’m screwed either way. Of course boyfriend doesn’t get any mosquito bites (thanks to me cause they all bite ME, haha yeah, bunbun is the best mosquito repellent in the WORLD!!!). So yeah, I’m really happy for all you people who don't get mosquito bites. Honestly. :-(

Good for you, buddy. Really. I get about 63 mosquito bites every time I go to Greece and Greek mosquitos are the size of small planes and needless to say nothing will kill that f***ing poisonous itch besides a stiff drink or Valium. If I scratch them I get scars, if I don’t scratch they swell up with fluid that lingers for weeks and THEN bursts and leaves a scar, so I’m screwed either way. Of course boyfriend doesn’t get any mosquito bites (thanks to me cause they all bite ME, haha yeah, bunbun is the best mosquito repellent in the WORLD!!!). So yeah, I’m really happy for all you people who don't get mosquito bites. Honestly. :-(
oh you poor thing, that sounds terror-inducing! I had no idea what people who get mosquito bites actually go through. they're like little scar machines, aren't they? gee, instead of being smug I should probably exercise compassion. *hangs head*

for what it's worth, my sister says the reason they don't bite me is because I smell. :(

oh you poor thing, that sounds terror-inducing! I had no idea what people who get mosquito bites actually go through. they're like little scar machines, aren't they? gee, instead of being smug I should probably exercise compassion. *hangs head*

for what it's worth, my sister says the reason they don't bite me is because I smell. :(

Your sister sounds like such a sweetheart. Well, you can tell her she is wrong. Mosquitos - and I asked my GP about this cause I had to get prescription medicines last time, it was itching so badly I couldn’t sleep, but you can google it, too - are attracted to people who smell. :paranoid: They sniff down their victims through the lactic acid, uric acid, ammonia etc emitted through sweat. So basically, they bite people who exercise a lot and have a fast metabolism. It's not fair.

Scanty, can you please talk fellow Los Angeleno Meghan Markle out of marrying Dennis the Menace? I know it is for the money and they are signing a prenup, but how could she stoop so low as to marry that clown? Uncle Steve is too busy running for Mayor of LA, but I know he does not approve.

Scanty, can you please talk fellow Los Angeleno Meghan Markle out of marrying Dennis the Menace? I know it is for the money and they are signing a prenup, but how could she stoop so low as to marry that clown? Uncle Steve is too busy running for Mayor of LA, but I know he does not approve.

I know, babes. Malibu Mayoral Candidate Uncle Steve P also knows what’s up. I hope he sends them a signed copy of the new album as part of an engagement gift. You know, for wedding luck! And also for good wishes that their prenup stays intact. If the prenup gets accidentally eaten by a wild boar, Dennis the Menace will shoot it. The boar, not the prenup. Then if Meghan’s really lucky, she can have its head on their bedroom wall. Out of Africa theme in the Kensington Palace boudoir, si? For making le bedroom, le spicy!

Personally I double disapprove of all of those ugly gargoyles marrying each other left, right and center, and I think they all deserve each other. Like always attracts like. Dumb as a box of hair.

All those gargoyle royal britts hanging out at the palace and doing nothing but chain smoking together should all give each other signet rings for Christmas for their pinkies this year. Then they could all wear them at the same time. So that they always recognize their own kind, even when they’re the only ones in a room together. The inscription will be “once a gargoyle, gargoyle 4 life”

You should scan the coupon sections in the papers babes and see if you can find any guac on sale at Ralphs this week. To cheer yourself up.

Hi Billy Bullshiter - A reminder. He lived near here until a few years ago, but now he’s just visiting. Where does he live now? A sigh. “I’m in a different place all the time/ Morrissey, The Times Nov 17.

Nico is such a tr@nny. It really leaps out at you in 2017. Lord knows where he got that poor child he called a son - then injected with heroin, if the stories are accurate. Andy's Factory was a no-girls-allowed operation (yes, Edie was a boy, transitioned in infancy by his parents), loaded with vice and psycho behavior. I am tired of the influence of that deceitful scene!

You are the only foreigner left on this board who still tries to bait me to say where he lives. I give you people so many clues. No one cares in LA anymore and there are no paparazzi that care anymore. Just TMZ when he is at LAX. Last hint, it's down the street where your other "Brit Hero" who loves America lives. Just because some fat Brit lady lied for Steve in an interview so foreigner stalkers like you can't cash in their life savings anymore and fly half way around the world and buy a "star map" on Hollywood Blvd to try and find Steve's house and stalk him. What city gives someone their own day if they don't live there? Wake up. Are you that stupid and lazy? He has lived in LA since 1996.

This isn't a party, rifke. This is a thread where you and 12in like to talk about how amazing you both think you both are!! You know, like a pair of busted old straggly peacocks, that accidentally got into a cockfight with each other, because they were too dumb not to. :thumb:

Because as you can both see, everyone here is REALLY interested in you both! Yeah, no, really. Well, yeah, just, NO.

Then in the commercial break, maybe 12in can ASPLAIN again here, how he's a successful accountant in Sweden with a psychology degree, with 3 semesters of business administration classes. Love that shit!!

Then maybe he could also talk about his college thesis again for awhile, because you know, why not? I guess all male models in Sweden who are full time certified accountants based on psychology degrees, like to talk about their psychology thesis!! LOL. Sooo good!

And THEN, maybe you could tell us all again how gifted you are, rifke!! I mean you should tell us all again :lbf:, cause it's the season to be jolly and all that. I'll even throw a little glitter your way.

Maybe tell us again though, after you ask me if you're allowed to go to the bathroom. In the spirit of continuity and all that.

And then maybe go bore Ket shitless again somewhere else, about how all kinds of different whatevers, that you've only just heard about yesterday for the first time in your life, ARE NOW YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE EVER. You know. Like Klaus.

THEN you can dive into a gross bag of ketchup chips, and then you could call your day's work done! :thumb:
Ouch!

You are the only foreigner left on this board who still tries to bait me to say where he lives. I give you people so many clues. No one cares in LA anymore and there are no paparazzi that care anymore. Just TMZ when he is at LAX. Last hint, it's down the street where your other "Brit Hero" who loves America lives. Just because some fat Brit lady lied for Steve in an interview so foreigner stalkers like you can't cash in their life savings anymore and fly half way around the world and buy a "star map" on Hollywood Blvd to try and find Steve's house and stalk him. What city gives someone their own day if they don't live there? Wake up. Are you that stupid and lazy? He has lived in LA since 1996.

Personally I don't give a shit where he lives, now get those cars parked before you get told off.

Dear anon,

Yeah, by the way, not you above anon.

Listen, I am just gonna come out and tell you how I really feel. There is no point in keeping it to myself. The fact is, I'm glad our gross hobo baby ran away. f*** that shit. We are gonna do other things together. For a start, we are gonna go get ANESTHETIZED together. Like lovers do. You are gonna get plastic surgery to look like Jeremy's Worst Guest Ever, that would be my fantasy, and I am gonna get plastic surgery and then you're gonna be Jeremy's Worst Guest Ever and I am gonna be WHITNEY. And then we are gonna rock this town.

Getting anesthetized together is like getting matching tattoos. It's for life. Only better.

Tags
cake scanty whitney
Back
Top Bottom