What happened to scanty bit of a thing?

I'm not an accountant, Scanty, and I'm most certainly not a certified accountant. Never said I was. I worked as a management accountant a few years ago (not the same thing as an accountant, BTW.) You do not need to be a certified accountant to work in a big company. I've already explained it to you.

I do look like a model, though. *smirk* :rock: FI-YAH :fire::fire::fire:

I bet you and your boyfriend are too hot to handle. when you walk down the streets of Mykonos do all the locals shout FI-YAAAAAAH:fire::fire::fire:?

I bet you and your boyfriend are too hot to handle. when you walk down the streets of Mykonos do all the locals shout FI-YAAAAAAH:fire::fire::fire:?

Yeah, we are :fire::fire::fire:!

We should move this party to Mykonos! :menholdinghands: Give it some sparkle, MEBBE invite some A-listers. Oh, did I tell you about the time Goldie Hawn asked me for the way to the WC? (No, I didn't.) So yeah, I was walking in Mykonos town and I was all like FI-YAH :fire::fire:, and then Goldie Hawn approached me and asked if there was a toilet somewhere, so I told her she could use mine, but it's two miles uphill and I can't drive her cause I'm legally blind and she laughed and said "aww you're sweet". I thought that was quite belittling tbh. Bitch. :lbf:

Last edited:
Yeah, we are!

We should move this party to Mykonos! :menholdinghands: Give it some sparkle, MEBBE invite some A-listers. Oh, did I tell you about the time Goldie Hawn asked me for the way to the WC? (No, I didn't.) So yeah, I was walking in Mykonos town and I was all like FI-YAH, and then Goldie Hawn approached me and asked if there was a toilet somewhere, so I told her she could use mine, but it's two miles uphill and I can't drive her cause I'm legally blind and she laughed and said "aww you're sweet". I thought that was quite belittling tbh. Bitch. :lbf:
why?! that was sweet of you! you don't know what diseases these Hollywood types might have. do you think she stopped you specifically because you were so FI-YAH :fire::fire:? was kurt with her? was she wearing that big gooey grin of hers? that's a great story. no one famous has ever stopped me for any reason at all. I guess I'm not FI-YAH :fire::fire: enough, hunh!! :nogood::nogood::nogood:

this party definitely needs to be moved to Mykonos and you need to be placed in charge, cause so far it's a huge bummertime. it needs way more baklava, pina coladas, and Klaus. :cool:

your incredulity at my professor telling me that makes me wonder whether you've ever received any kind of praise in your life. as it happens, compliments like this have always been the norm for me, and so if I heard of anyone receiving this sort of praise I myself would probably just shrug my shoulders because, you know.... been there/done that :cool:

You haven't been anywhere or done anything. If these sorts of compliments were the norm you wouldn't have mentioned it. You seem to miss the distinction between achieving something and being told that you're going to achieve something someday and
I already told you that my journalism teacher said my writing belongs on a shithouse wall.
I win all contests except who can eat the most "ketchup chips" whatever that is you moronic imbicle. :sick: :tears: :thumb:

I went to a marvelous party
With Nounou and Nada and Nell
It was in the fresh air
And we went as we were
And we stayed as we were
Which was Hell

Poor Grace started singing at midnight
And didn't stop singing till four
We knew the excitement was bound to begin
When Laura got blind on Dubonnet and gin
And scratched her veneer with a Cartier pin
I couldn't have liked it more

For you Scanty, on YOUR thread, happy Thanksgiving with some high-NRG fi-yaaaaah,

Gina G, 'Ooh Aah Just A Little Bit...................' :p;):guitar:

Cute! You are all very cute. Thank you! I know that all people on the planet who are in a Thanksgiving celebrating country, who are enlightened people, were all extra especially kind to a turkey today, and ate some crunchy extra salty hazelnut butter instead. And maybe a very nice pear.

There are many things to be thankful for, and I have been quietly thankful to myself for the entire last month, that I no longer have that apartment where there was a really steep bridge going across it, in the middle of it! Connecting some of the rooms. With no handrails. :straightface: I'm glad I never counted how many times I ended up having to go across that thing on my hands and knees. :straightface: Yes....

I had a dream that I got married to Scanty Bit Of Thing and we wanted to have a baby but we're both women so we needed a donor. We thought about having 12" On The Slack be the dad but he is so dumb and we were afraid the baby would be too dumb. And not really that cute. We didn't want a skinny dumb baby that told lies and took pictures of itself every three seconds.
The next problem was that we didn't want to ruin our figures so we needed someone to carry the child.
We asked this woman to do it who was already fat so it didn't matter but no one wanted to impregnate her. Finally we got this hobo who said he would do it for $100 and then we had this kid but he didn't want to go to school because he had hobo genes so he ran away.

You haven't been anywhere or done anything. If these sorts of compliments were the norm you wouldn't have mentioned it. You seem to miss the distinction between achieving something and being told that you're going to achieve something someday and
I already told you that my journalism teacher said my writing belongs on a shithouse wall.
I win all contests except who can eat the most "ketchup chips" whatever that is you moronic imbicle. :sick: :tears: :thumb:

You're certainly not winning the spelling contest.

I had a dream that I got married to Scanty Bit Of Thing and we wanted to have a baby but we're both women so we needed a donor. We thought about having 12" On The Slack be the dad but he is so dumb and we were afraid the baby would be too dumb. And not really that cute. We didn't want a skinny dumb baby that told lies and took pictures of itself every three seconds.
The next problem was that we didn't want to ruin our figures so we needed someone to carry the child.
We asked this woman to do it who was already fat so it didn't matter but no one wanted to impregnate her. Finally we got this hobo who said he would do it for $100 and then we had this kid but he didn't want to go to school because he had hobo genes so he ran away.

Who wouldn't marry Scanty, she's so smart and sassy and sure makes one hell of a milkshake!

As soon as you mentioned hobo's I couldn't stop thinking about Derek Zoolander and Derelict :lbf:

Tags
cake scanty whitney
Back
Top Bottom