What happened to scanty bit of a thing?

GET OUT CALA!!!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :lbf: I was driving back and thinking to myself, "hmmmm, what am I gonna post when I get back? I know! Kylie in gold hots pants, CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD."

Kylie knew what was up! Some people just only know how to be neurotic and obsessive. And well, you know. Boring. Lubbs me some Pet Shop Boys. One sec, my puss is like, throwing himself against the wall, because he also doesn't have my absolute full attention right now. This seems to be an ongoing theme around me, don't you think?

GET OUT CALA!!!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :lbf: I was driving back and thinking to myself, "hmmmm, what am I gonna post when I get back? I know! Kylie in gold hots pants, CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD."

Kylie knew what was up! Some people just only know how to be neurotic and obsessive. And well, you know. Boring. Lubbs me some Pet Shop Boys. One sec, my puss is like, throwing himself against the wall, because he also doesn't have my absolute full attention right now. This seems to be an ongoing theme around me, don't you think?
It's always a good time for that song.
My poor cat wanted inside last night because it's cold but he's neurotic about coming in the house. I made him a place to sleep in a box and he was still there this morning so I guess he liked it.
He's a lot bigger now.
grd7CpS.jpg

GET OUT CALA!!!

Sorry for sounding a little pedantic here but seeing as Kylie’s gold hot pants are quite iconic I would just like to take the opportunity and inform you that they were, in fact, worn in the Spinning Around video, not the CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD one. Happy to help! :dancers::dancers::dancers:

Sorry for sounding a little pedantic here but seeing as Kylie’s gold hot pants are quite iconic I would just like to take the opportunity and inform you that they were, in fact, worn in the Spinning Around video, not the CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD one. Happy to help! :dancers::dancers::dancers:

I knew you had to be good at something!! Never could imagine what it was until now, so... THANKS! :thumb:

Oh, sweetie darling

Tags
cake scanty whitney
Back
Top Bottom