What happened to scanty bit of a thing?

i ask you to kindly remove your posts from the klaus nomi thread as im beginning to feel a bit ganged up on :(

ab25f70148346f39a0410d258a4f78ce.jpg

It's Anna Wintour's birthday. What do you think Karl is whispering?
Ok, so listen, it's like this.

I saw this last night, and then instead of being able to post a response to enlighten you as to what he's saying, I had to shut my laptop and go to bed. I was SO DISTRACTED by the actual happenings of this photo, that I tried and tried and tried before I fell asleep to remember what he could possibly be saying, and instead, I turned into the lowest the common denominator :oops: And I Could. Not. Focus. :oops:

And ALLLLLLL i could keep thinking about, was that in this photo, WITH THAT MOUTH :brows:, he's whispering something. On the nape of someone's neck. With hot Karl-breath. :oops:

Anyway! That was yesterday, and after 17 hours and now that it's a whole new day, I can tell you for a FACT that what he was saying in this picture was, "HBD, Anna!!! BUT, is this the VIP-only area??! Where is security?? And here, PLEESE! You and Daphne stand EXACTLY where you are, and BLOCK anyone ugly, from coming too close.

I don't want anyboddy undeserving, anyboddy UGLY, breathing in my exhaled breath! AND! Where is Scanty!! Did I ask already? We have an appointment! In the room next door, a PRIVATE appointment! In 20 minutes! And we have AUDITIONS, Scanty and I. We are LES JUDGES! For all of the cute boys. On the catwalk. SO! So there. HBD. But we have more important matters to handle. " :cool::oops:

Anyway. Who cares about the male models auditioning. Let's talk about Karl's MOUTH again. If Karl EVER looked at me and said something to me, out of THAT MOUTH, I would just be like, MEIN KAISER!! :love: And die

YOU SEE, the PROBLEM is not that you had posted something in the klaus nomi thread. the problem was that you had contrived with calamine lotion to purposely and maliciously post something in the klaus nomi thread that you calculated with bother me. If you had wanted to post something about klaus nomi, or about something related to klaus nomi--even if only remotely--i would not have minded in the least. even if you had wanted to join in on the conversation between me and 12" about his lab--if you had done it in a friendly manner, there wouldnt have been a problem. my objection was not to you posting in the thread. YOUR objection however IS to me posting in this thread, and so you've decided to take matters into your own hands about it. as far as i know there are guidelines about not posting things that are off topic. there are however no guidelines saying certain registered members cant post in active topics. the way i see it, this thread does not have a specific topic, so my post wasnt off topic. to me, it seemed to fit the tone of the thread, and i thought it was something that was of interest to you seeing as how you like to talk about and criticize peoples appearances. ergo, my post was made in good faith. your problem with it is not the content but the fact that it was i who posted it. and that's a problem.

YOU SEE, the PROBLEM is not that you had posted something in the klaus nomi thread. the problem was that you had contrived with calamine lotion to purposely and maliciously post something in the klaus nomi thread that you calculated with bother me. If you had wanted to post something about klaus nomi, or about something related to klaus nomi--even if only remotely--i would not have minded in the least. even if you had wanted to join in on the conversation between me and 12" about his lab--if you had done it in a friendly manner, there wouldnt have been a problem. my objection was not to you posting in the thread. YOUR objection however is to me posting in this thread, and so you've decided to take matters into your own hands about it. as far as i know there are guidelines about not posting things that are off topic. there are however no guidelines saying certain registered members cant post in active topics. the way i see it, this thread does not have a specific topic, so my post wasnt off topic. to me, it seemed to fit the tone of the thread, and i thought it was something that was of interest to you seeing as how you like to talk about and criticize peoples appearances. ergo, my post was made in good faith. your problem with it is not the content but the fact that it was i who posted it. and that's a problem.
I've never, and I mean NEVER, marked you off-topic, rifke. I've also never marked you negatively. Hmm?

Neuroses, much? Now stop spamming me.

i understand that it probably makes you feel young again, this mischievousness and the titters between you and calamine lotion, and i can understand your being resentful to me for being both younger and smarter than you--frankly it's all a bit transparent and sad, really--but that's no excuse. i want them removed.

i understand that it probably makes you feel young again, this mischievousness and the titters between you and calamine lotion, and i can understand your being resentful to me for being both younger and smarter than you--frankly it's all a bit transparent and sad, really--but that's no excuse. i want them removed.
IAaGScd.gif

since you two were the inspiration for the anon to post these pictures in the klaus nomi thread i thought i'd give them back to you

]
37ce6f_4ce8ce91856049519008fb62264e0f69.jpg

Tags
cake scanty whitney
Back
Top Bottom