What happened to scanty bit of a thing?

Yeah ok whatever you say Urbs. If you really wanna come, you can be the valet or something

Just play "Relax" from Frankie Goes To Hollywood for him. :)

" Relax, don't do it
When you wanna go through it
Relax, don't do it
When you wanna come
When you wanna come
Come "

And why the hell wasn't I invited, hmm? :(
Did I ruffle any feathers of your boa?
I would be greatly missed, by myself, that is.

I could be the instigator of the Moz-karaoke singing part, somewhat later at the party, when people are already in some higher up mood due to the variety of a wide range of spirits uplifting ingredients, all of excellent qualify of course. For which I could be the provider too.

But alas, I wasn't invited and before you start to think this is my way of inviting myself, I feel truly dissapointed and now opening my second bottle of whine.
I won't be persuaded, Scanty, you hurt me. :tears:

I could be the instigator of the Moz-karaoke singing part
:eek:

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, Quando. Really, :( There was never any mal-intent towards you, ever.
But me 'n Karl really don't ever do that.

You have to take all of this with a couple of blocks of salt. I invite, and dis-invite, people to my parties, like the changing of the wind. Cala's my co-host, of course. Karl is, well, another incarnation of me. And after that, it just gets too messy to explain.

BUT!! You can be SURE in the fact, if nothing else, that at least the soundtrack will always be hot as f***. Cin-cin!!

:eek:

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, Quando. Really, :( There was never any mal-intent towards you, ever.
But me 'n Karl really don't ever do that.

You have to take all of this with a couple of blocks of salt. I invite, and dis-invite, people to my parties, like the changing of the wind. Cala's my co-host, of course. Karl is, well, another incarnation of me. And after that, it just gets too messy to explain.

BUT!! You can be SURE in the fact, if nothing else, that at least the soundtrack will always be hot as f***. Cin-cin!!

I sense you took my post with some grain of salt too.
Very wise.
Cin-cin!
And I took it up the chin, I mean. :rolleyes:

OH LOOK!! I turn my back for ONE single millisecond, distracted by the man with the nice arms and with a VERY dubious twinkle in his eye,... and suddenly I come back to, ONLY THE HOTTEST f***ING THREAD THIS PLACE HAS EVER SEEN. Yeah, calm down people.

But, the hottness is real. My HEARTEYES couldn't get any bigger, even if I TRIED. Are you kidding me? KIM GORDON doing Addicted to Love, then KLF, then Laura Brannigan, then PETER SCHILLING?

Wait sorry, I haven't gotten any further yet, even to so much as scroll down, ... because you had me at Peter Schilling.

Sooooo!! Going by this little drive-by that you left for me, imma guess that I had some stuffs wrong all along!!?!!

Because it turns out that your name CALA or even Cala-lily :love: is NOT short for "Calamine Lotion", but is actually short for how f***ing MUY CALIENTE this thread is!!!! :love::love:

So, listen. Debbie and Grace and everyone are actually gonna be happy as all get-out to hear this, because they had uch higher hopes for us anyway. But the thing is, M-SOLOW MJ ROBOT MOVES PAR-TAYYYY at my house, is CANCELLED! Sorry.

Because the thing is, even in the first place, I LITERALLY honestly, honest-to-god posted somewhere here on this site, I can't remember where now, and I was like "I ONLY agree to this, if Brummers McScrummers does my door!" To keep all the riff-raff out!! Anyway! There was no word back on that ever, so,.... party's OFF!!! Done. Finito! o_O

BUT!!! There's a NEW PLAN in town!!
Cala-lily!! ME!! 'n' YOU!! 'n' KARL!! 'n' WHITNEY!! and Baptiste!! AND YOU, AZTEC!!!! :love: We are all going on a SUPER f***ING MUY CALIENTE weird double date together, to Maxim's.

We are all wearing our custom made dressing gowns. We are all gonna drop 'em like they're hot. And after that, what happens at Maxim's, stays at Maxim's. OR so I'm told.

Ready?

I need to find my roller skates and my strobe light. I like all this electro stuff where it's like the bridge between late 70's disco and early 80's rap and new wave. Debbie Deb is hot.

Dear Cala,

Let me tell you how I feel. I feel like if you won the lottery one day and got plastic surgery to look like Jeremy's Worst Guest Ever, I think without a doubt you would be way hotter than Rodrigo. Rodrigo thinks he is Daniel Craig, so therefore you would actually be way hotter than James Bond even. Who knew!

nintchdbpict000334829977.jpg

w640-8fa738bdf928a29be51eb19ef8f8a2a8.jpg

I mean I don't like Daniel Craig. But some people do. Oh well. Never mind about Daniel Craig. The only thing you have to remember is that if you win the lottery and if you get plastic surgery, you will then be hotter than Rodrigo!

b87a9994bd6a04d1433d943d10b748e1.jpg

Just skating around. On roller skates. Listening to Debbie Deb.

Can't actually tell if he's whistling along, or if his face is actually stuck like that. But, who cares about details!

3F4F7ABF00000578-0-image-m-126_1492441746273.jpg

onfg that bird on her shoulder at the end cala!!!!!! YES! hot!!! everything about this movie is going to be so hot! we need to make a date to cyber watch it separately but together at the same time and then we need to come back and reconvene and to DISCUSS!! this one's gonna be so hot, cala!!! "I, Tonya! Suck my Dick!" should have been the full unabridged title. I think they still have time to change it. I should probably email them right now

Tags
cake scanty whitney
Back
Top Bottom