What happened to my nugzie?

$50 says it was bored and one of his stealth bans--the kind where nobody complained about a post, but he thought it went over the line.

I should also point out that when he banned me a couple weeks ago, his ban message told me to keep my trolling outside the Pigsty. I tried, really, I tried. :D

Ah, well, at least I respect bored, even if I don't agree with him.

Yeah, I can see nugz as a real threat to the internets. Makes sense to me.

Her avatar is gone, too. That is not a good sign, right?

I don't know if it was telling Robby to f*** off. I see something else, but I'm not going to add to the case. Hopefully, Nugzie will be back soon.

I'm confused, let's get it out on the table. what are the rules in regaurds to the word f***? If I say "f*** you" to someone thats not allowed? But what if I say, "oh f*** me, I've nearly been banned?". Or what if someone says something flattering about someone like "wow skinner you are so f***ing hot"? Or what if I am posting my random thoughts and I say "Oh f*** I've stubbed my toe!"

What's the f***in' deal man? ;)

Her avatar is gone, too. That is not a good sign, right?

I don't know if it was telling Robby to f*** off. I see something else, but I'm not going to add to the case. Hopefully, Nugzie will be back soon.

It's probably the same kind of 3-day "time out" that I got. 3 points, whatever the f*** those mean.

You think she got banned for defending me?

It's probably the same kind of 3-day "time out" that I got. 3 points, whatever the f*** those mean.

You think she got banned for defending me?

No. I think that if I give another reason/excuse it looks like I am for her ban, and I'm not. I just don't want to help them think of reasons to ban people I like.

People's avatars used to stay for short bans and disappeared only for "permanent" bans.

$50 says it was bored and one of his stealth bans--the kind where nobody complained about a post, but he thought it went over the line.

I should also point out that when he banned me a couple weeks ago, his ban message told me to keep my trolling outside the Pigsty. I tried, really, I tried. :D

Cool.. let's make the bet :)

I could use 50 bucks.

I'm pretty sure for nugz it is a 3 day time-out. I honestly didn't look that deep into it.

The code doesn't differentiate between a permanent ban and a time-out when it displays the status. The image gets blocked but will return when the time-out expires.

The way points work is this. There are 1 point infractions. If you accumulate 3 points then you are banned until they expire (well, until your total number of points goes below 3). There are also 3 point infractions which get you put on a time out or banned on the spot.

People's avatars used to stay for short bans and disappeared only for "permanent" bans.

That part of the code has been acting funny lately.

The way points work is this. There are 1 point infractions. If you accumulate 3 points then you are banned until they expire (well, until your total number of points goes below 3). There are also 3 point infractions which get you put on a time out or banned on the spot.

Ah, that explains it. All 3 of mine have been 3-pointers, so my avatar disappeared.

he really does not do that, do not believe everything certain people you "know" tell you. Bored is a total voice of reason (apart from the fact he loves having the pigsty, but I can agree to disagree with him with that)

he really does not do that, do not believe everything certain people you "know" tell you. Bored is a total voice of reason (apart from the fact he loves having the pigsty, but I can agree to disagree with him with that)

Nobody told me that; I just had to look at my own bans. He banned me for calling Robby a douchebag, even though that's a perfectly rational statement of fact that bored probably agrees with.

Tags
arsie happy = not good bring back ben budd censure kewpie free nelson mandela free nugz! hugz for nugz kewpie = troll kewpie resign your post luvz me some nugz nugzie > arsie oh poo not again she should listen 2 phish she should listen to dmb skinner is hot theo speaks the truth this=bullshit what the fuck? wimpwimp winkwink > all of u
Back
Top Bottom