What happened to my nugzie?

I thought he was making fun of my spelling. :o

No, just happy over this turn of events :)

I thought he meant that he's happy that nugz is gone. Now he can talk about his 40-minute lovemaking sessions without anyone calling him out on his nonsense. Well, for the next 3 days, at least.

I'm sorry that you only last the standard 30 seconds that everything I say is nonsense. I really am. Your wife, if you have one, must be terribly unsatisfied.

Nobody told me that; I just had to look at my own bans. He banned me for calling Robby a douchebag, even though that's a perfectly rational statement of fact that bored probably agrees with.

It wasn't what you said.. just where you said it. The image to really draw lots of attention to it didn't help.

I don't know what to make of Robby. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. He seems to desire attention but only knows how to provoke negative attention which of course leaves him to abandon the pigsty (we'll see how long that lasts).

:eek: Banned!?! Shut the f*** up!! ;) :rolleyes:

I'll miss her tomorrow for Office and Sober House talk.

'bout damn f***ing time she was banned. She kicked my dog the other day! She tripped my grandpaps down the stairs! She ate my grilled cheese!

PERMANENT BAN PLZ :mad:

Not to mention she eats the meat!!!....HORROR! :mad:

Tags
arsie happy = not good bring back ben budd censure kewpie free nelson mandela free nugz! hugz for nugz kewpie = troll kewpie resign your post luvz me some nugz nugzie > arsie oh poo not again she should listen 2 phish she should listen to dmb skinner is hot theo speaks the truth this=bullshit what the fuck? wimpwimp winkwink > all of u
Back
Top Bottom