What gender is Morrissey?

The conversation is subtler than that, but I won't waste my time with it given your track record for nuance. Consider for a moment that to some cultures, the makeup of gender identity is less a binary and more a particular combination of male and female traits, genitalia being only one variable in the equation.
🤒

in the crackpot little head culture.:lbf:

and I really don’t need your gratitude tbh

I wonder if I sounded patronising? If I did, I'm sorry.

I was only trying to emphasise that I felt concerned with what seems to me a rather common inconsistency these days, not you as a person in your entirety or that I was limiting you to being a "hater".

Again, I know I'm a hater, too.

I wonder if I sounded patronising? If I did, I'm sorry.

I was only trying to emphasise that I felt concerned with what seems to me a rather common inconsistency these days, not you as a person in your entirety or that I was limiting you to a "hater".

Again, I'm a hater, too.

Your comment wasn’t patronizing at the slightest, I didn’t need it from you in general...

And, I’ve noticed.. which is unfortunate

Consider for a moment that to some cultures, the makeup of gender identity is less a binary and more a particular combination of male and female traits, genitalia being only one variable in the equation.

Verso, I am genuinely interested in what these cultures might be?

Personally, I would tend to think them "très minoritaire".

Minoritaire, of course, does not mean wrong.

Nor does it mean right, of course.

(Forgive my use of French. I'm fed up with the linguistic world domination of English.)

Last edited:
Your comment wasn’t patronizing at the slightest, I didn’t need it from you in general...

Thank you for clarifying. I actually worry about this - sometimes a lot.

My mum and dad became concerned because I went through a stage of telling people I was a girl.
If that were to happen in the current cultural climate, I strongly suspect your todger would have been surgically removed at the first opportunity. Which is my main worry about the whole thing. I have no problems with adults doing whatever they like to their bodies, but it's such a big and potentially irreversible step that it shouldnt be done lightly, or probably at all for kids/teens. But apparently expressing such concerns in 2020 makes you worse than Hitler, and you should be cancelled immediately.

Verso, I am genuinely interested in what these cultures might be?

Personally, I would tend to think them "très minoritaire".

Minoritaire, of course, does not mean wrong.

Nor does it mean right, of course.

(Forgive my use of French. I'm fed up with the linguistic world domination of English.)
As you might imagine, these are largely non-Western in origin. But the phenomenon and the language to describe it goes as far back as Mesopotamia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender#History

Anyways, in my humble opinion.. people should let other people live their lives of whatever genderfluid or sex they wish to be, it’s really not rocket science.

There are only two genders. Man and woman. It is not a choice. You either have a todger or you don't I'm afraid - but feel free to dream.
I understand why a lot of conservatives push back against the idea of infinite genders as a denial of reality. I think gender theory made a big mistake in repurposing the word "gender" so that it's no longer synonymous with sex.
There are only two sexes- man and woman- and your sex is determined by your chromosomes/genitals. Of course, intersex people exist, but I don't think that changes the fact that there are two sexes any more than babies born with 12 fingers changes the fact that human beings have ten fingers. You're talking about sex here, and I completely agree with you there.
However, the word "gender" has been redefined to mean gender expression/ gender roles. There are infinite ways to express your gender, which is where the idea of the gender spectrum comes from. Some girls are more feminine than others. A tomboy would be someone with the sex of a girl and the gender of a boy, as they have a female body, but take on a male role in society/ present themselves in a masculine way.

I have long suspected that Morrissey is a gay man, trapped in a gay man's body.

Morrissey is definetly a male and according to all reports was a strong athlete in his day. In the socio-sexual hierarchy Morrissey is a Sigma with Omega tendencies which is why he appeals to Gamma's

Morrissey is definetly a male and according to all reports was a strong athlete in his day. In the socio-sexual hierarchy Morrissey is a Sigma with Omega tendencies which is why he appeals to Gamma's

I am a true Alpha in business and a true Omega in romance. I make everyone i meet nervous and at ease at the same time. It works. It works.

I heard somewhere that someone said Morrissey was a man trapped in a man's body. I don't see anything wrong in living life as an effete man or a butch woman. Seems a bit extreme to want to change your sex. If you're a man and you want to behave like a woman, go ahead and do so. You can still be a man and behave like a woman. You don't have to change your clothes or your sex. You don't have to shave and grow tits. Why the need to biologically change yourself?

Morrissey has a full A cup. He's got tits. It's fine but if he isnt careful, he'll be reaching for my bra's. I am a D. You're welcome.

Morrissey was on the track team in high school, which was helpful when he was running away from the jocks who were trying to beat his ass for being an actual queer. The only thing you understand about the socio-sexual hierarchy is that you exist firmly at the bottom of it.

The only thing you understand about the socio-sexual hierarchy is that you exist firmly at the bottom of it.

Ladies & Gentlemen, this is what you call getting “Dragged”

Flawless.
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom