What football team does Moz now follow?

Theres only one team for Moz . The Hoops. just look at his upbringing!!!

Strange and extremely offensive.
I pulled her up on it before but, like you, got no explanation.

I know it's unlikely considering the line from "Suffer Little Children" and said poster's suspicious silence on the matter, but it could be possible that the username is her real name, and no reference to the song.

Possible, but...

Anyone who had that name would (and should) at least consider the lyric before choosing it as their username.

LOL, you've obviously never lived here. United fans vastly outnumber City fans in Manchester.

of my 40+ years I lived most of them in the northern parts of Greater Manchester never once did I live next door to scum fan, I moved up to Edinburgh just short of 2 years ago, guess who the bloke next door 'supports'? I can't understand a word he says it's thick scottish (his accent) but he proudly wears the rag shirt!

love

Grim
P.s. I know there is probably a rag Manc Moz fan out there but all the Manc Moz fans I've met (who expressed a preference) are Blue.

CTID

Moz is a Boro fan!

How else would he come up woth the line-
"Losing in front of your home town"

Also from last years UEFA Cup-
Maccarone is me,
Ravonelli you'll never be...

...piazza cavour we need to score four

Moz is a Boro fan!

How else would he come up woth the line-
"Losing in front of your home town"

Also from last years UEFA Cup-
Maccarone is me,
Ravonelli you'll never be...

...piazza cavour we need to score four

Naaah Aly, if you listen to it he sings
about Colin Bell ok in Mozzers usual shrouded lyrics but it's def' about City & Moz's home town is Manchester, stands to reason!

Moz CTID (it's tattoo'd on his arse - apparently)

love

Grim

If I remember correctly he said on The Importance of Being Morrissey that he wasn't interested any more but would be if it was a politician or Tony Blair they were kicking around instead of a round thing.

If I remember correctly he said on The Importance of Being Morrissey that he wasn't interested any more but would be if it was a politician or Tony Blair they were kicking around instead of a round thing.

aye but if you recall he did Imp whilst still living in L.A. & everyone knows they don't have a footy (soccer as they call it over there) team, no one in their right mind would even think of going there to play the game. But now he's back in Europe he's def a City fan, He knows City will be in Italy soon, clever bloke that Moz.

love

Grim
P.s. Aly, I've just played Boxers again & I distinctly heard this lyric
"Will Tim Mee never pass?" which we all know is about the late not-so-great Timothy Mee who player inside left for City in the great Cup season of '56 & it was an oft heard cry from the Kippax "Tim Mee pass" but alas he was very greedy & 2 weeks before the glorious cup final he was transferred to Accrington Stanley (exactly).

bloody hell that will be front page of MEN city in europe shock!!!!!

dare you doubt our lord Morrissey?
Blasphemy, off with the heretics head! ;)

love

Grim

of my 40+ years I lived most of them in the northern parts of Greater Manchester never once did I live next door to scum fan, I moved up to Edinburgh just short of 2 years ago, guess who the bloke next door 'supports'? I can't understand a word he says it's thick scottish (his accent) but he proudly wears the rag shir.

It's true man. I used to work at Old Trafford last term (don't worry, I don't anymore) and I don't think I ever served a real manc. It was seriously all scottish and irish people and maybe the odd southerner. There was one horrendous time when I had to get the tram back from Old Trafford and it was rammed and before I got on, there was this group of pissed up irish men, singing anti-english songs....well don't support an english football team then...The tram ride was even worse, they were rocking the tram so much I thought it was going to fall off it's tracks, and singing anti-city songs. I've since grown a huge disliking to Man Utd..think it's the influence of certain city fans on this board too!

aye but if you recall he did Imp whilst still living in L.A. & everyone knows they don't have a footy (soccer as they call it over there) team, no one in their right mind would even think of going there to play the game. But now he's back in Europe he's def a City fan, He knows City will be in Italy soon, clever bloke that Moz.

love

GrimQUOTE]

Man City in Europe? Is there a case about ineligible players coming up in Strasbourg or something? :)

love

GrimQUOTE]

Man City in Europe? Is there a case about ineligible players coming up in Strasbourg or something? :)

mockery, mockery, mockery!
well let me tell you, I've been to see the Doctor & he whisked me off for a month (May 2007) & I discovered these amazing facts...
1. Chelsea are the EPL Champions
2. City helped them by stuffin manu 4-1 at the BluCamp
3. that I shouldn't have eaten that yoghurt I'd only put in the fridge the day before because it was well out of date (by then)

love

Grim

morrissey supports the team which couldnt survive a plane journey from germany land of the nazis to england land of the fat, middle age white rent boy shagging politicians.

What a vile person you are.

what makes you say that

Well you don't come across as a very kind, caring person. Symptomatic of most people nowadays. I don't know how old you are but guessing, would say fairly young. Most young people don't know what it is to care and be concerned for each other, they are very grasping and it's all me me me.

why do you hate tottenham?
I love tottenham

YOU know, I do have a very good reason...

I came from the States with no preference to English Football, other than the fact that my husband was a HUGE Arsenal fan. So we'd go to Highbury (this was like in 1993/1994) and I'd be like one of the only girls there. (I joke I used to be in the Clock End topless on some blokes shoulders...haha.)

But in all honesty, the songs they sing and the teams they hate and the emotions they stir made perfect sence to me. Good times- good reason for drinking in the afternoonb--- I'm in! (I was throwing back cider to their lagers and doing a damn good job of keeping up---- being a California girl in the middle of freezing cold HIghbury shadows meant using some kind of flask or drink just to keep warm. I remember spending almost the entire second half in the bathroom...I think Kevin Campbell scored... using the hand drying to warm up... that was in the days of posh coats... now I'm like f*** the design... just get me my goosedown parka for f***sake!)

Here's where I got spooked though...
We decided to travel to White Hart Lane to see Arsenal play. We took the tube and happened to get caught up with a bunch of Tottenham fans that were not too happy to see an Arsenal shirt. (I was with a bunch of people who had covered theirs, knowing what we might expect.) To my delight and utter shock, I saw a young lad... maybe 10-ish with his Dad, wearing a Tottenham hat which said, "f*** off Arsenal." It was priceless...
So you see apart from a little banter, it seemed almost violently able to switch 360-to a knife fight with me and a 10-year old. Emotionally it was a head trip and I was like, "Yeah... I can do this."

Back
Top Bottom