What exactly constitutes a ‘troll’?

I think it's great that I'm part of an imaginary clique now, in the mind of @Silent Reader, with people I've never previously interacted with. He has a way of uniting through division.

And threads like this, the "five favorite posters" besides being redundant as there is already a thread about posters you hate, is the sort of low effort and pathetic trolling that I don't appreciate. To be a good troll you have to have some imagination.
I suspect he's hoping to be on the list of favorites, the same as he's hoping his post inquiring about how to be a moderator, although of course he tells us he isn't interested in the job himself, and is supposed to result in some kind of "win" against the clique that have formed against him. It's all very dramatic in his mind.

And threads like this, the "five favorite posters" besides being redundant as there is already a thread about posters you hate, is the sort of low effort and pathetic trolling that I don't appreciate. To be a good troll you have to have some imagination.
I suspect he's hoping to be on the list of favorites, the same as he's hoping his post inquiring about how to be a moderator, although of course he tells us he isn't interested in the job himself, and is supposed to result in some kind of "win" against the clique that have formed against him. It's all very dramatic in his mind.
I don't want to be a moderator, I honestly just wondered who got picked & why. It was a genuine question.

I think it's great that I'm part of an imaginary clique now, in the mind of @Silent Reader, with people I've never previously interacted with. He has a way of uniting through division.
🤒

yes FC you finally made it you are part of the imaginary clique:rolleyes:

Oh I also meant to add, thanks for the scintillating insight into my psyche, much appreciated. 😂

Back
Top Bottom