What ever happened to Alain Whyte?

SurferGirl

I'm sorry, What?
I know all the rumors and such.. Not asking about the Moz / Whyte stuff, but what happened to him. Where is he, what's he doing? I've been to one of the Alain Whyte sites, but no mention of him or what's going on... anyone know?

Whatever happened to Saturday night
When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright?

Name that tune.

MEAT LOAF "Hot Patootie (Whatever Happened To Saturday Night)"

I met a friend of Alain's last Thursday in Crouch End. He said that Alain was absolutely fine and was just sick of touring. He's apparently been doing some demos for Morrissey. And is about to have his 40th birthday party. So there you go....

I met a friend of Alain's last Thursday in Crouch End. He said that Alain was absolutely fine and was just sick of touring. He's apparently been doing some demos for Morrissey. And is about to have his 40th birthday party. So there you go....

Ewww...I hope Alain is going to tour with Morrissey when the new album is out.
Jesse is a very good guitarist, but I miss Alain very much.
Why can't we have three guitarists on live?

Whatever happened to... Baby Jane... :D

I think I had read here somewhere, I hope I'm not confused, that Alain had become a dad and he wanted some free time to be with his baby and have a family life... That makes total sense.

Whatever happened to... Baby Jane... :D

I think I had read here somewhere, I hope I'm not confused, that Alain had become a dad and he wanted some free time to be with his baby and have a family life... That makes total sense.

Gary had his second child, not Alain. :rolleyes:

I know all the rumors and such.. Not asking about the Moz / Whyte stuff, but what happened to him. Where is he, what's he doing? I've been to one of the Alain Whyte sites, but no mention of him or what's going on... anyone know?

Really, who cares? He was just the "hired help" as far as I'm concerned.

Kumo

Really, who cares? He was just the "hired help" as far as I'm concerned.

Kumo
Honestly, If you aren't concerned, then why did you open the thread? Just a simple question really, no need to get ugly about it. BTW, Your avatar is a dime a dozen, who doesn't have a Morrissey Autograph? But I'm sure yours is nice and new...right?

Ewww...I hope Alain is going to tour with Morrissey when the new album is out.
Jesse is a very good guitarist, but I miss Alain very much.
Why can't we have three guitarists on live?

ditto.. I miss the original crew.. Not to say that the new lads aren't good, but the original just were... nice

Honestly, If you aren't concerned, then why did you open the thread? Just a simple question really, no need to get ugly about it. BTW, Your avatar is a dime a dozen, who doesn't have a Morrissey Autograph? But I'm sure yours is nice and new...right?

Boz was in a chart-topping band long before The Smiths, they aren't hired anything.

There is always some new fan that tries to be really 'different', just ignore it.

Hardly new... 1st met Moz in '86 and last time I met him was in '91. However, I would like to meet him again and have him sign something recent with the loopy Rs he does now...

see here for more of my stuff...
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=66208&page=7

Back
Top Bottom