What else are you doing right now?

dude, it was almost an hour. That only happens once a year, too. :D lol & j/k!

How are you, m'friend? Nice to see you here today!

Not too shabby, just had a bit of time today and found myself getting sucked into the Solo vortex. Yourself?

Not too shabby, just had a bit of time today and found myself getting sucked into the Solo vortex. Yourself?

Better, thanks :)

and I haven't left the vortex. :p You knew I'd be the first to lose that bet ;)

Better, thanks :)

and I haven't left the vortex. :p You knew I'd be the first to lose that bet ;)

Well, you HAVE posted 9,877 times to my 718 (719 with this one) since we were last even on posts. Solo's the better for that ratio, mind you....

wallowing in my own self pity due to falling on my arse in the chippy last night. Serves me right for going to a skanky chippy in the first place.

Making aubergine and red pepper spreads for dinner. :) Also wondering why the "search forums" function is not working properly. :confused:

Boxing up eBay packages

knitting a cat and watching items on ebay

Huddled around the telly with hubby and children...a table full of snacks...fire on...LARGE glass of wine in hand....awaiting Strictly Come Dancing! :)

Love Alma xxx

Huddled around the telly with hubby and children...a table full of snacks...fire on...LARGE glass of wine in hand....awaiting Strictly Come Dancing! :)

Love Alma xxx
I'm going to miss the X Factor tongight :( bloody people making plans! Do they not realise I have to see the X Factor??????? thank god it's repeated tomorrow morning

Downloading the latest Russell Brand Show, waiting for a call from my friend and boiling the kettle for a cup of nettle tea...

I stayed up all night finishing my homework for World Civilization class at college. I had to read 20-something pages and write tons of notes! And, now, I'm so tired and my right hand is aching from all that writing. I almost got arthritis from all that writing, and if my hand is broken, I may never write again.:tears: College is hard!:mad:

I stayed up all night finishing my homework for World Civilization class at college. I had to read 20-something pages and write tons of notes! And, now, I'm so tired and my right hand is aching from all that writing. I almost got arthritis from all that writing, and if my hand is broken, I may never write again.:tears: College is hard!:mad:

Oh i've done that a few times. College is hard:(.

Tags
brushing teeth feedingtheducks one what? rubbing one out taking a massive dump
Back
Top Bottom