What else are you doing right now?

uh oh! hope they get found.

I am waiting for the dinner to arrive, we have ordered in and are going to have that with wine.
shbf and I have been together 10 years today. ;)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! :sweet:

I hope so too, he's just broken a glass and cut his hand rushing around in a panic!

going -back!- downtown to a party and to watch fireworks from the terrace (shorter side) of this building. Right at the Lake/Grant Park and eye level with the light show. My boss lives there (we developed the building) in a sweet condo.

heritage_1.jpg

I would never venture (again) into the hell that is the Taste of Chicago below!

i feel better than i would have thought.

so anyways,i take a shower and i take a spin up the street to the store,i needed to stock up on some things,including some booze,well on my way there i got the hiccups,and so the whole time i am in the damn liquor store,wating in the long line and when i finally pay and leave alli am doing is hiccuping .
that must have looked really good.

I just got back from Wisconsin!
My mom and I went to Summerfest to see Dot Dot Dot. Adam saw me from where he was backstage and, my mom said he smiled, (I saw him wave.) It was awesome! :D He came down to hug people, and I wanted to get over there cause he was kinda beckoning me over, but it was too crowded. :( And then it took forever to get my hugs, but because they know who I am, (even Michael did and I hadn't met him yet. Which just makes me think I have been too entirely too many of their shows.) I knew I'd get it eventually. A couple of times during the show Adam looked over/pointed at me so that was nice. :D And then we left he mouthed goodbye and I love you too me. hehehehe. >=D

okay, I'm done rambling now! I'm off to go cuddle with my cat cause she missed me tons. She won't leave me alone.

Trying to decide if its a shower or a bath.I can't have a bath without singing Please Please Please Let Me .... and its a bit late.:confused:

I'm getting ready to go home so I can be back here in less than six hours.

I just woke up.
Last night we went to a...

CANDY STORE!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
hehehehe. I forsee future trips there.

Corrissey- I would never ever ever ever take your kids there. Unless you want a tornado of sugar. I walked into that store and the smell of chocolate hit me like a freight train. :D
I stood there for like, five minutes just smelling.

and I believe, we are going to the Taste today. yay food. and then we;re gonna go see fireworks at Navy Pier.

and my cat just sniffed my open mouth. crazy cat.

(I'm so happy to be home.)

Baking some chocolate croissants. They are rise and bake frozen kind. They did not rise too well but I'm baking them anyway. Hopefully they are at least edible. Going to clean out the refrigerator right quick and take the organics to the organics bin. Our garbage company has three bins for us, garbage, recycling and organics for food scraps and things like that. So that's nice.

Tags
brushing teeth feedingtheducks one what? rubbing one out taking a massive dump
Back
Top Bottom